Pale Rider

AOL

#7205 Aug 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think your opinion on that matters?
I have no idea how long you have been on here Che. I think you make very good comments. Keep up the good work.

We need to take these on a snipe hunt. Tip, Reality, VaDoc, The Old Man, Tony D2. We will let Tip hold the bag.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7206 Aug 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Shooting yourself would help all of us immensely, Wide Load.
Now there is the Catholicism I know and love. Thank goodness no one judges that entire religion on the behavior of you.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7207 Aug 21, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea how long you have been on here Che. I think you make very good comments. Keep up the good work.
We need to take these on a snipe hunt. Tip, Reality, VaDoc, The Old Man, Tony D2. We will let Tip hold the bag.
Just how many times have you been on a snipe hunt, thunder-thighs?

Location hidden

#7208 Aug 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is the Catholicism I know and love. Thank goodness no one judges that entire religion on the behavior of you.
How convenient that no particular standard applies to you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7209 Aug 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Let me put that another way: Why are you on COLUMBUS Topix?
Let me put it this way Old Man? To see how many times you will be booted from Topix, is why I am here.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7210 Aug 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient that no particular standard applies to you.
I don't need the fear that an imaginary man in the sky will punish me after I die to understand right and wrong.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7211 Aug 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need the fear that an imaginary man in the sky will punish me after I die to understand right and wrong.
You think you can make up your own standards, and that makes it "right".

Without an objective standard of morality, there is no right and wrong.

Mortals cannot create objective standards of morality.

Just like in order for there to be big and small, there must be an objective standard of mass.

Location hidden

#7212 Aug 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dudelol.com/joke-went-over-your-he...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7213 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it could be proven. Also, the defence lawyers said many things there was not a smidgeon of proof. None zilch, nada.
Maybe you're unaware of the rules of jurisprudence, the defense doesn't HAVE to prove anything.
Those women, were never in a fight. They had no ezperience, no knowledge.
Don't have to be in a fight. Just have to understand a person's state of mind... what they believed might happen. As I said, the actual injuries are irrelevant. If you point a gun at me, for example, I can kill you even though I wasn't injured AT ALL. Injury (severe or otherwise) is not required to act in self defense. Only the BELIEF that death or serious injury is likely to occur.
What would you do, if someone knocked you down? Then jumped on you. You weighed over 200 pounds, you were near say 29-32 years old, the very prime of life in maturity and strength, verses a boy still maturing. Would you lie on the ground? Or would the adrenalin kick in, if there was the slightest thought, you might die.
Sure the adrenaline would kick in, and if I had a gun I might try extra hard to reach it, and I might blow your shit away with it. And I would be completely justified in doing so.
I would guess 90 out 100 would get up and run, or teach the kid a lesson, one of those two things.
And that's exactly what happened. Unfortunately, he didn't live long enough to APPLY what he learned.
A person that knew enough about the law, and the laws of Florida. Knew enough of how the Policeman would react, would do what Zimmerman did. That percentage would be very low. It takes a person, that doesn't regard life very highly.
I'd say he regarded HIS pretty highly...
One that doesn't have much religious training or beliefs.
A man that carries a gun, has to have a certain amount of being a pure coward, or a bully, most likely one of those two.
Why do police carry them? What's a person supposed to do if someone comes after them, possibly with a weapon, lay down and die? You're an idiot. My life is more important to me than yours is to me, so I'm going to protect it, at your expense if necessary. That's the bottom line. Don't fk with me and you have nothing to worry about.
Anyone that is told to call the Police as a watchman, and they carry a gun on their person, it doesn't matter if they had a permit to carry it in every state in America. Any group of citizens that hire someone that carries a deadly weapon, is asking for it. A call to the Police Department, is all that is necessay, nothing else, nothing, let the Police handle it, they are trained, not a neighborhood watchman.
He did call the police. And they said "Let us know if he does anything", so when he disappeared around the corner of the building, any reasonable person would do what the police said and "let them know if he does anything" and if you can't see him, you HAVE to follow to SEE if he does anything. When the police later asked if he was following and he said yes, they said "We don't need you to do that" and Zimmerman said "OK" and the wind noise in the phone stopped. That is evidence that he stopped following. So there is SOME evidence that he stopped following, and NO evidence that he continued following, so which is more logical?
A watchman in this case that clearly got away with murder.
Not "clearly" at all. Suppositions and speculation without supporting evidence is not enough for a reasonable jury to convict. No meat on dem bones.

Planet Earth

#7214 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot provide one scintilla of evidence that he wasn't heading back to is truck.
The real question, why was he out of his truck?
Because the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything."

Planet Earth

#7215 Aug 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who really matter disagreed with you.
That is true on here.
By "the people who really matter", I was referring to the jurors.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#7216 Aug 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like in order for there to be big and small, there must be an objective standard of mass.
All morality is subjective, check your Bible if that's the standard your using.

Planet Earth

#7218 Aug 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many times have you been on a snipe hunt, thunder-thighs?
The reason you can't find snipes any more is because she ate the last one... said it "tasted like chicken".
Pale Rider

AOL

#7219 Aug 22, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
By "the people who really matter", I was referring to the jurors.
Just because they are jurors, that doesn't mean they got the verdict right. These people were wanting to go home. They couldn't judge a goose waddling Tony.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7220 Aug 22, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything."
He didn't have to provoke a fight. I think the testimony was, that he was afraid. Afraid of who Tony?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7221 Aug 22, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>All morality is subjective, check your Bible if that's the standard your using.
Pearl, you might ask him, if he owns a Bible Pearl.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7222 Aug 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mortals did create objective standards of morality. The problem was, most people were too stupid and depraved to follow them. So then, mortals created an imaginary policeman in the sky and scared the bejeezus out of everyone with him in order to coerce compliance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7223 Aug 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mortals did create objective standards of morality. The problem was, most people were too stupid and depraved to follow them. So then, mortals created an imaginary policeman in the sky and scared the bejeezus out of everyone with him in order to coerce compliance.
according to a nitwit like yourself who can't perform simple math equations.

taking advice from you is a sure sign of future failure.

Doing and believing the opposite of you is moral.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7224 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
according to a nitwit like yourself who can't perform simple math equations.
taking advice from you is a sure sign of future failure.
Doing and believing the opposite of you is moral.
You aren't trying to dredge up that whole scenario when you completely misunderstood the concept of something being 15% bigger or smaller than another thing, are you? That was a Topix Top Ten.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7225 Aug 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully documented in a four and a half minute song:

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 5 min Black Rhino 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min NRA_RWNJ 31,513
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 23 min Male 3,584
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 31 min Praying for Change 964
Can the White House really be protected? 1 hr Male 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Reading into things 2,454
Rhiannon Rhi Hall 1 hr mikemike 1
Catman Dave 2 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 105
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 5 hr Male 64
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance