|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>, NOT ONCE, have you ever admitted making a mistake, misreading or misunderstanding anything. I have. And that's another reason you have no credibility. You lie and never take responsibility for your mistakes.
You're a child.
Concur. BJ thinks he's funny, as does MIA Reader, with his one liners yet never actually has an opinion about a dam thing, other than the fact I'm a vapid c#unt. Che is always ducking and weaving, no direction. You know how I am, I own it, right or wrong.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. BJ thinks he's funny, as does MIA Reader, with his one liners yet never actually has an opinion about a dam thing, other than the fact I'm a vapid c#unt. Che is always ducking and weaving, no direction. You know how I am, I own it, right or wrong.
Right on!!!
What you see is what you get with me!
I would get booted if I said what I really wanted to say!
In all the years on topix, in all my life, I have never met anyone quite as dumb,annoying and mean as.....Che !
Being mentally challenged must be hard, getting through life and all.......
Pitiful.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!!!
In all the years on topix, in all my life, I have never met anyone quite as dumb,annoying and mean as.....Che !
Being mentally challenged must be hard, getting through life and all.......
Pitiful.
Triple dog dare you to say what you think.

No one rejects a triple dog dare....

I think Che and BJ have a secret internet love amour. They are both like my demented dog that is exited she found our 1/2 bath. Hey, Mom, did you know we have this spacious room?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Oy vey. I understand I typed love/amour in the same sentence.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me wrong. Go on, Miss Change the Subject.
Beaten again, little girl. Your ass must be sore.
You are so cute when you get angry.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
Oy vey. I understand I typed love/amour in the same sentence.
Too funny! Miss LOVE LOVE!
Lol
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's play "Find the inherent contradiction in these two consecutive sentences." Classic.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Triple dog dare you to say what you think.
No one rejects a triple dog dare....
I think Che and BJ have a secret internet love amour. They are both like my demented dog that is exited she found our 1/2 bath. Hey, Mom, did you know we have this spacious room?
Just maybe...they're one in the same?.....
Lmao
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you say in that post is true, save for you being controlled (I presume you mean in control of your own actions.) You may well be controlled by chemical substances, and I don't mean the starch in those taters you consume.
Is there any subject on earth, you don't know all about? Are you a dietician also?

I am not on medications to control my temper, as you are. I guess you are also a psychiatrists old man.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. When you described it before you were Batman. I suppose your level of involvement is proportional to whatever stupid point you are trying to make on Topix.
Che I think you are getting to the old man. He is melting down.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any subject on earth, you don't know all about? Are you a dietician also?
I am not on medications to control my temper, as you are. I guess you are also a psychiatrists old man.
It's dietitian. Georgie and others gladly defer to me... Knowing your own limitations is a sign of intelligence.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>It's dietitian.
There you go again with the hypocrisy about spelling.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the hypocrisy about spelling.
Not hypocrisy, that is my profession. No different than when someone calls me a nutritionist, I will correct you. If someone were a CPA and someone called them an accounts clerk, I guarantee they would correct you. I worked way to hard to be where I am, unlike you, tweezer boy.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Not hypocrisy, that is my profession.
I see how that works. When it involves you, spelling matters. Otherwise it does not.

But that is not hypocrisy.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how that works. When it involves you, spelling matters. Otherwise it does not.
But that is not hypocrisy.
Yoou continnue two proff te looser thhat yoou arre. Due yoou haave anyythang to contrebute two the conversaation? I thunk knot.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
1. They settled because it was cheaper than paying tons of defense fees. I'm sure the payout was about the same as the legal counsel would have caused.
2. He supposedly was walking back to his truck after that and the time of the shooting.
3. He said he broke off pursuit when told to
4. Moments away? A lot happened in that moment didn't it. A man was assaulted and had a broken nose and supposedly was having his head pounded off the pavement and someone was shot in self defense.
5. Pure speculation on your part and just racist drivel. I expect this from you though. Martin was shot in the chest at close range because he was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. He paid dearly for his assault.
6. So now you're a medical examiner now? Bruising isn't instant. And you want to talk about photos? How come the media and everyone else keeps putting up photos of Martin at a young wholesome age rather than how he looked on his recent Facebook page or at the time of the shooting.
8. And? No one is claiming he stole anything and Zimmerman was following a young black male wearing a hoodie outside in the heat. Profiling? Yeah. Do LEO's profile? Bet your ass they do. Street smart people follow their instincts too.
Any other questions?
1. They settled because it was cheaper than paying tons of defense fees. I'm sure the payout was about the same as the legal counsel would have caused.

Answer:
They paid because they knew they had hired someone that was a killer.

2. He supposedly was walking back to his truck after that and the time of the shooting.

Answer:
He was throwing out racial slurs, he wasn't going back to is truck. He was a man, that had a gun, intent on using it, if he could provoke Trayvon Martin into a confrontation.

Answer:
That is nothing but a pure lie.

4. Moments away? A lot happened in that moment didn't it. A man was assaulted and had a broken nose and supposedly was having his head pounded off the pavement and someone was shot in self defense.

Answer:
Yes a lot happened. If Zimmerman, didn't have that gun on him. He would have stopped the pursuit. A man got his nose busted a little, nothing that a trained medic couldn't fix. Zimmerman, when asked, didn't go to the hospital. And yet, when he was going to be filmed, he had those fake bandages all over the back of his head, all for show. When he was arrested, and placed in the cruiser, he wasn't bleeding. All he had was a few small cuts on the back of his head.

5. Pure speculation on your part and just racist drivel. I expect this from you though. Martin was shot in the chest at close range because he was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. He paid dearly for his assault.

Answer:
People like you, and those six women, don't listen to common sense. You are the racists that believe all blacks are criminals. You don't know Zimmerman was on the ground, pure speculation. The yelling was Trayvon Martin yelling for someone to save his life.

6. So now you're a medical examiner now? Bruising isn't instant. And you want to talk about photos? How come the media and everyone else keeps putting up photos of Martin at a young wholesome age rather than how he looked on his recent Facebook page or at the time of the shooting.

Not a medical examiner. Just some facts you ignore. No photos needed. The nedical attendants on the seen, before Zimmerman was placed in the cruiser, had taken care of his small wounds. No signs of bleeding when he got out of cruiser.

8. And? No one is claiming he stole anything and Zimmerman was following a young black male wearing a hoodie outside in the heat. Profiling? Yeah. Do LEO's profile? Bet your ass they do. Street smart people follow their instincts too.
Any other questions?

Answer:
A man with killing on his mind, isn't street smart. He was someone intent on stopping an innocent Black boy, on his way home.

Why can't people like you see the truth?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
Answer:
He was throwing out racial slurs, he wasn't going back to is truck. He was a man, that had a gun, intent on using it, if he could provoke Trayvon Martin into a confrontation.
Answer:
Answer:
Yes a lot happened. If Zimmerman, didn't have that gun on him. He would have stopped the pursuit. A man got his nose busted a little, nothing that a trained medic couldn't fix. Zimmerman, when asked, didn't go to the hospital. And yet, when he was going to be filmed, he had those fake bandages all over the back of his head, all for show. When he was arrested, and placed in the cruiser, he wasn't bleeding. All he had was a few small cuts on the back of his head.
Answer:
People like you, and those six women, don't listen to common sense. You are the racists that believe all blacks are criminals. You don't know Zimmerman was on the ground, pure speculation. The yelling was Trayvon Martin yelling for someone to save his life.
Not a medical examiner. Just some facts you ignore. No photos needed. The nedical attendants on the seen, before Zimmerman was placed in the cruiser, had taken care of his small wounds. No signs of bleeding when he got out of cruiser.
Any other questions?
Answer:
A man with killing on his mind, isn't street smart. He was someone intent on stopping an innocent Black boy, on his way home.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
Answer:
He was throwing out racial slurs,

What racial slurs were those? "He's black"? That was an answer to a direct question from the dispatcher. "Fkn punks"? I'm not aware that's a racist slur.

[QUOTE] he wasn't going back to is truck.

Makin' up shit to fit a narrative. You cannot provide one scintilla of evidence that he wasn't heading back to is truck.
He was a man, that had a gun, intent on using it, if he could provoke Trayvon Martin into a confrontation.
Answer:
You can SAY that, but not PROVE it.
Answer:
Doesn't matter the actual extent of his injuries, only what Zimmerman thought the extent might have been.
Answer:
People like you, and those six women, don't listen to common sense. You are the racists that believe all blacks are criminals. You don't know Zimmerman was on the ground, pure speculation.
There were grass stains on the back of his clothes.

And no, "pure speculation" is you claiming that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin, something for which there is absolutely zero evidence.
The yelling was Trayvon Martin yelling for someone to save his life.
The people who really matter disagreed with you.
Again, totally irrelevant.
Any other questions?
Answer:
Why can't people like you refrain from making up shit when you have no proof? That was the prosecution's problem. They had to assume things to make their narrative work, and they could not prove the things they assumed.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_1lVSWaafecXX
I listen to music, but not the kind you listen too Tip. What does this have to do with George Zimmerman Case?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The only thing Wide Rider knows is how to eat 20lbs of potatoes/day.

She can fry, bake, boil even microwave one.

When she was the head fry cook at the Warsaw Greasy Spoon she was written up for continuous eating the product. Then they moved her to the grill so the customers get some and she quit and been drawing welfare since.

Fry Queen knows how to work the system. She figured out when Oblamo took office that living off the govt is better than working for minimum wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 4 min Black Rhino 179
ISIS beheads James Foley 17 min Duke for Mayor 81
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 29 min Duke for Mayor 10
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,176
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 2 hr Swedenforever 12
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Marvin Levels 188
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr d pantz 3,107
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 8 hr Duke for Mayor 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search