The George Zimmerman Case!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7143 Aug 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, 3.1. It's suppose to remind you of how you were bragging about getting into a "fight" at a softball game. You know, things most people stopped doing when they were kids.
A home plate scuffle between 30 guys where I threw no punches? You really are a woman. That's not a fight, moron.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7144 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one thing Pimp, you don't have the history.
Sure we do. Neutral Party filled us in. Your posts did the rest.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7145 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the wilderness old man. We don't do things like you. I am very controlled, but I may not be normal.
Everything you say in that post is true, save for you being controlled (I presume you mean in control of your own actions.) You may well be controlled by chemical substances, and I don't mean the starch in those taters you consume.
d pantz

United States

#7146 Aug 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What would we do if we didn't have Nate to maintain the highest level of discourse around here? If it weren't for Nate, this place would be full of juvenile insults and name calling rather than an intellectual exchange of ideas.
you should talk.
d pantz

United States

#7147 Aug 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops.
I don't think the Feds will prosecute Zimmerman.
they should, or at least change the ccw laws in florida
Pale Rider

AOL

#7148 Aug 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What an insightful comment!!!
Thank Jesus for Colby grads.
woof
Duke would you say some Colby students, might have made it in, only to be booted, because they were not teachable?

Would you say, you might be on to something? Or did some actually go inside just to see what it looked like?

Thank Jesus for those that have the knowledge to see for themselves, what another is really like, by what they write and say.

1. The one that gets booted all of the time from Topix.

2. The one that can't say a kind word to anyone, because, all he thinks about is himself.

3. No one matters to those that are self centered.

4. Everyone is stupid, but them.

5. Do they ever grow up?

6. To them making fun, making everyone less important, than they are.

Self- Centered
Self-Absorbed
Narcissistic

Self-centered people are people who put their needs and wants ahead of the needs and wants of others. They may also be known by the title of self-absorbed or narcissistic. They are easily recognized by a few common traits.

They often show a lack of interest for others feelings. In conversations, they will make sure the topic stays focused on what they wish to talk about, and often that topic will be focused on them and their needs. Dealing with self-centered people can be difficult and draining.

Many experts advise not dealing with them at all if it can be avoided. Of course, many find this impossible since the self-centered people in their lives are often unavoidable, whether theyre people they work with, or even family members. In this case there are a few guidelines that can be followed. The first thing to do is to set very clear boundaries with the self-centered individual.

It is important to realize that such people are not going to be going out of their way to help others. If one is looking for help getting a promotion at work, it is best to look to a more empathetic person.

Realizing that self-centered people are not truly interested in anything that does not directly feed their egos is important. As long as whatever is being said is beneficial to the self-centered person, that person will believe everything is fine.

Once something negative is said, the individual will turn on people once perceived as friends. There will be times when one cannot agree with everything that is said by a self-centered person. This is a difficult position because it is necessary to show disagreement without making the other person feel like he is being attacked personally. Showing disagreement with the idea without showing disagreement with the person is key here.

While it is simplest to not deal with self-centered people at all, remembering to be careful in your dealings with them, and maintaining clear boundaries to protect individual feelings is the next best thing. www.huffingtonpost.com or www.psychologytoday.com

There is nothing, that shows that Mr. Run Everyone Down, ever graduated from HS. People of higher learning, don't do these things. They sure would be smart enough on Topix to never be booted. They would also be able to have an intelligent and thoughtful conversatation.

Did you know there is more hope for a fool
than for someone who thinks "they are really smart?"
Pale Rider

AOL

#7149 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sure we do. Neutral Party filled us in. Your posts did the rest.
How many times have you been booted old man?

How many times did you ever say little girl, or little man. Does that make you stand tall? Make you feel better. What actually is your problem? Were you a neglected child? There many on here that have you figured out. It don't take anyone with a 145 IQ either. Three words sums you up, Self Centered Fool.

The wise do what they are told, but a prating fool will be ruined.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7150 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A home plate scuffle between 30 guys where I threw no punches? You really are a woman. That's not a fight, moron.
That's odd. When you described it before you were Batman. I suppose your level of involvement is proportional to whatever stupid point you are trying to make on Topix.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7151 Aug 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. When you described it before you were Batman. I suppose your level of involvement is proportional to whatever stupid point you are trying to make on Topix.
LIAR:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...

You've been busted for the thousandth time, little girl.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7152 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR:
You've been busted for the thousandth time, little girl.
Oh look. Somebody can find old posts. Now that you have demonstrated your ability, find the posts where I have defended Islam, expressed my "Butthurt over the Zimmerman verdict," and any of the other statements you have claimed I have made. We will wait.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7153 Aug 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Somebody can find old posts. Now that you have demonstrated your ability, find the posts where I have defended Islam, expressed my "Butthurt over the Zimmerman verdict," and any of the other statements you have claimed I have made. We will wait.
Look at the little girl desperately try to change the subject...something she accuses others of all the time. She's been busted and she can't deal with the fact that everyone knows what a liar she is.
I.OWN.YOU.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7154 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the little girl desperately try to change the subject...something she accuses others of all the time. She's been busted and she can't deal with the fact that everyone knows what a liar she is.
I.OWN.YOU.
Nate. You kill me. You should read the rest of that page you posted. You know, when I caught you in a lie. You are truly the most entertaining poster I have run into yet. You have even surpassed Reality Speaks for pure comedy. Do you have a little robe and crown that you wear while you post?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7155 Aug 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate. You kill me. You should read the rest of that page you posted. You know, when I caught you in a lie. You are truly the most entertaining poster I have run into yet. You have even surpassed Reality Speaks for pure comedy. Do you have a little robe and crown that you wear while you post?
And then you left this out, liar:

NEVER, NOT ONCE, have you ever admitted making a mistake, misreading or misunderstanding anything. I have. And that's another reason you have no credibility. You lie and never take responsibility for your mistakes.
You're a child.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7157 Aug 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a new development. I was on vacation last week. Did you find out something new about our erstwhile friend? Catch me up.
It turns out that George is the real-life inspiration for Nate the Neoconservative.

http://s72.photobucket.com/user/hissyspit/med...

http://boingboing.net/images/993cb-nate---ris...

http://tinyrevolution.com/mt/mt-static/images...

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/Nate%20the%20Neoc...

http://boingboing.net/images/ttdb/ttdb0519201...

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7158 Aug 20, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Poor Johnson...he served as the inspiration for a well known leftist figure:

http://cache1.bdcdn.net/assets/images/book/la...

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7159 Aug 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a new development. I was on vacation last week. Did you find out something new about our erstwhile friend? Catch me up.
How was the Bergen County jail, Torchy?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7160 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And then you left this out, liar:
NEVER, NOT ONCE, have you ever admitted making a mistake, misreading or misunderstanding anything. I have. And that's another reason you have no credibility. You lie and never take responsibility for your mistakes.
You're a child.
NEVER, NOT ONCE. Rumplestiltskin at 1:00 P.M. Yes!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7161 Aug 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER, NOT ONCE. Rumplestiltskin at 1:00 P.M. Yes!
Prove me wrong. Go on, Miss Change the Subject.
Beaten again, little girl. Your ass must be sore.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7162 Aug 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>, NOT ONCE, have you ever admitted making a mistake, misreading or misunderstanding anything. I have. And that's another reason you have no credibility. You lie and never take responsibility for your mistakes.
You're a child.
Concur. BJ thinks he's funny, as does MIA Reader, with his one liners yet never actually has an opinion about a dam thing, other than the fact I'm a vapid c#unt. Che is always ducking and weaving, no direction. You know how I am, I own it, right or wrong.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

Since: Apr 10

BEE HAPPY

#7163 Aug 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. BJ thinks he's funny, as does MIA Reader, with his one liners yet never actually has an opinion about a dam thing, other than the fact I'm a vapid c#unt. Che is always ducking and weaving, no direction. You know how I am, I own it, right or wrong.
Right on!!!
What you see is what you get with me!
I would get booted if I said what I really wanted to say!
In all the years on topix, in all my life, I have never met anyone quite as dumb,annoying and mean as.....Che !
Being mentally challenged must be hard, getting through life and all.......
Pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 50 min Three Days 29
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 1 hr Reality Speaks 82
935000 signatures to boycott Target 1 hr Sapphic1 104
is caitlin jenner still a man? 2 hr d pants 29
News Costs soar at century-old parking garage bought... 5 hr Honk Honk 2
Free beer for all Trunpsters 6 hr Say No To That Do... 4
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 6 hr Teshe 2,848
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages