Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7121 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe the Federal Government will prosecute Zimmerman?
If the news media had not tried to make the Zimmerman case a race related murder, it would never have made anymore than a local newspaper headline.
Don't you know after years and years of slamming Obama by Sean Hannity, he is strutting like a little rooster his victory in the Zimmerman case. That is a lot to be proud of isn't it Che? An innocent boy gets killed. It really shows how Fox News hates Black people like the KKK, Tea Party, and the Republicans. Did you know the Tea Party has 1% or less Black in their Party. Does anyone know the percentage of Black in the Republican Party?
I don't the Feds will prosecute Zimmerman.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7122 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe the Federal Government will prosecute Zimmerman?
If the news media had not tried to make the Zimmerman case a race related murder, it would never have made anymore than a local newspaper headline.
Don't you know after years and years of slamming Obama by Sean Hannity, he is strutting like a little rooster his victory in the Zimmerman case. That is a lot to be proud of isn't it Che? An innocent boy gets killed. It really shows how Fox News hates Black people like the KKK, Tea Party, and the Republicans. Did you know the Tea Party has 1% or less Black in their Party. Does anyone know the percentage of Black in the Republican Party?
Oops.

I don't think the Feds will prosecute Zimmerman.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7123 Aug 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The verdict itself cannot be appealed. However there is a special circumstance where the TRIAL can be made a mistrial (thus bypassing double jeopardy).... and that's if jury tampering can be proven.
Who got to that jury of six women Tony? Maybe we should make a story out of that, like Hannity did with Zimmerman.

You make excellent points about the appeal. You are doing your homework. And I agree with you. Good job and useful information. Isn't this what Topix is about.

A discussion. What I have witnessed is a ridiculous name calling day in and day out. Of which I have got drawn into also. It is one thing to be a Republican, Democrat, Independent. But on here if you disagree, you get called the most outrageous names in the book, instead of airing why one disagrees.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7124 Aug 19, 2013
Wait what wrote:
If you would go back and read the conversation, Glitter was referencing the Casey Anthony trial.
Why don't YOU go back and read the conversation? Here, I will make it easy for you -

"I may opine during a high profile trial, but have never taken sides after a verdict has been reached. Not for me to be upset or question a jury's decision."
Pale Rider

AOL

#7125 Aug 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
zimmerman is looking for you next.
Good, I will be glad to meet him. Anything else Brutus?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7126 Aug 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an impotent human being. But then again, he doesn't know the meaning of the word. Only weak, fearful people are afraid of others having the same rights as they enjoy.
You mean like your dad when it came to who dated his daughter?

Hilliard, OH

#7127 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I will be glad to meet him. Anything else Brutus?
Wide Load, you'd sit down to dinner with him if he approached you from behind with a bucket of Original Recipe.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7128 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Wide Load, you'd sit down to dinner with him if he approached you from behind with a bucket of Original Recipe.
What an insightful comment!!!

Thank Jesus for Colby grads.

woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#7129 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Wide Load, you'd sit down to dinner with him if he approached you from behind with a bucket of Original Recipe.
Why are you so infatuated with me Pimp? There is nobody, but nobody, that has ate as much fried chicken as you.

As far as sitting down with that killer, I would show him, what it means to get disarmed. Then slam his head on a concrete slab for twelve times. I bet he will not be getting up. I bet he will have more than a mere tiny cut on his head. A;lso a knot that will be there for days. The last time I punched someone, 3 days later, just from one punch to the head, there was a scab, and a knot was still there.

Pimp have you ever met a person, that can punch from six inches a horse in the jaw and knock him out? A man that can
lift the back of a 1949 Chevey Truck loaded with coal off the ground.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7130 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
What would we do if we didn't have Nate to maintain the highest level of discourse around here? If it weren't for Nate, this place would be full of juvenile insults and name calling rather than an intellectual exchange of ideas.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7131 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who got to that jury of six women Tony?
I didn't claim anybody did. I was simply mentioning the only way he could be retried for the crimes he was acquitted of.

Hilliard, OH

#7132 Aug 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What an insightful comment!!!
Thank Jesus for Colby grads.
woof
When you get a grip on Fry Queen's history, get back to us, Eric. You don't know what you're talking about...again.

Hilliard, OH

#7133 Aug 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What would we do if we didn't have Nate to maintain the highest level of discourse around here? If it weren't for Nate, this place would be full of juvenile insults and name calling rather than an intellectual exchange of ideas.
Shall we dredge up some of your greatest hits. kid?

Hilliard, OH

#7134 Aug 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so infatuated with me Pimp? There is nobody, but nobody, that has ate as much fried chicken as you.
As far as sitting down with that killer, I would show him, what it means to get disarmed. Then slam his head on a concrete slab for twelve times. I bet he will not be getting up. I bet he will have more than a mere tiny cut on his head. A;lso a knot that will be there for days. The last time I punched someone, 3 days later, just from one punch to the head, there was a scab, and a knot was still there.
Pimp have you ever met a person, that can punch from six inches a horse in the jaw and knock him out? A man that can
lift the back of a 1949 Chevey Truck loaded with coal off the ground.
Sounds like you have an anger problem to go along with your projection issues, Wide Load. How often do you punch people? Normal citizens usually got away from that sort of thing as kids.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7135 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we dredge up some of your greatest hits. kid?
Go for it. The difference is, I don't hold myself out as Socrates. You are the one who lives in the gutter yet insists he is above the fray, 3.1.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7136 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we dredge up some of your greatest hits. kid?
Oh. And while you are dredging, throw in a few of those posts you insist are there when I am allegedly defending Islam.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7137 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have an anger problem to go along with your projection issues, Wide Load. How often do you punch people? Normal citizens usually got away from that sort of thing as kids.
Is that right, "Mandingo?"

Hilliard, OH

#7138 Aug 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right, "Mandingo?"
Is that supposed to be an insult?
You can't even do that right.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7139 Aug 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Is that supposed to be an insult?
You can't even do that right.
No, 3.1. It's suppose to remind you of how you were bragging about getting into a "fight" at a softball game. You know, things most people stopped doing when they were kids.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7140 Aug 19, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim anybody did. I was simply mentioning the only way he could be retried for the crimes he was acquitted of.
No you never mentioned anyone that got to the six women. I was only saying someone had too. What happened to them? They couldn't judge a hen that just layed an egg. They would say, I didn't see the egg, therefore, she never layed the egg. They let a killer walk.

You made a good point Tony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Boehner. GOP 23 min gary 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 83
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 42
Jacob Ferrero 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Southwest Columbus Haunted House Owner Spooked ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1
President Ebola 9 hr Catman Dave 684
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 10 hr Black Rhino 120
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs