The George Zimmerman Case!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7060 Aug 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I will translate:
I can't dispute the facts, so ill just say he hates white people. That's takes no brainpower at all.
You have a track record, racist.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7061 Aug 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>The jury on all aforementioned cases have spoken. Unless you were on the jury, STFU. Unlike you, and several others, I accept the jury's decision. Regardless of my opinion, double jeopardy does not fly in the court of law let alone a topix forum.
I accept the jury's decision. I also accept a person's right to disagree with it. Double jeopardy has nothing to do with a public discussion.(And there is no way in the world you weren't crying like a stuck pig when the Anthony verdict was returned.)

Since: Jan 12

Shelocta, PA

#7063 Aug 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also tiresome to hear the Sharpton and Jessie argument, when they only represent themselves, just like the big mouthed right wingers.
Strange. You say No right wingers like them, yet their shows are number 1...Faux news, also rated number 1...Then who in the hell listens to them?
If checked by geographic regions, the 'red states ' are inundated with EIB network stations that only broadcast right -wing conservative talking heads and shows. There are 'pockets ' of Republican sheeple in the east as well. That's why they hate any ideal of the 'Fairness Doctrine '. They never want people to hear a counter argument.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7064 Aug 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> If checked by geographic regions, the 'red states ' are inundated with EIB network stations that only broadcast right -wing conservative talking heads and shows. There are 'pockets ' of Republican sheeple in the east as well. That's why they hate any ideal of the 'Fairness Doctrine '. They never want people to hear a counter argument.
Be careful what you wish for, Tyrone. There's a reason the Democrats have never screamed to bring the Fairness Doctrine back over the past 26 years.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7065 Aug 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> If checked by geographic regions, the 'red states ' are inundated with EIB network stations that only broadcast right -wing conservative talking heads and shows. There are 'pockets ' of Republican sheeple in the east as well. That's why they hate any ideal of the 'Fairness Doctrine '. They never want people to hear a counter argument.
except that liberal talkers don't even do well in liberal markets.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7066 Aug 15, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
except that liberal talkers don't even do well in liberal markets.
Hard to compete with tax-funded NPR, broadcast TV, CNN, MSDNC, print media, HuffPo, etc.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7067 Aug 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>If checked by geographic regions, the 'red states ' are inundated with EIB network stations that only broadcast right -wing conservative talking heads and shows. There are 'pockets ' of Republican sheeple in the east as well. That's why they hate any ideal of the 'Fairness Doctrine '. They never want people to hear a counter argument.
Sounds more like the truth right here. Fair and Balanced. What a joke.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7068 Aug 16, 2013
No mystery to who the sheep follow and get their orders from. It's been established long ago. They did what they could to keep Obama out of office...Tell me, sheep...Did it work?

You can take your hoods off now, we know who you are.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7069 Aug 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the jury's decision. I also accept a person's right to disagree with it. Double jeopardy has nothing to do with a public discussion.(And there is no way in the world you weren't crying like a stuck pig when the Anthony verdict was returned.)
Nope, didn't cry like a stuck pig, shocked, yes. The jury followed their instructions. I'm not the judge and jury as some of you believe you are.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#7070 Aug 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
For the purposes of discussion, they don't really matter.
To you, perhaps. But there are people who realize there are other people in the world. Egocentric behavior is your specialty.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7071 Aug 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, didn't cry like a stuck pig, shocked, yes. The jury followed their instructions. I'm not the judge and jury as some of you believe you are.
If you didn't think the jury was wrong, why were shocked by the verdict? And I am sure that you didn't express your "shock" to anyone else either. I mean, you had too much respect for the jury verdict to do that, right?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7072 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your leftist LIV side is shining through:
If you're a liberal, it sounded too good to be true: a four year "study" by the Intelligence Institute found that viewers of Fox News who identified themselves as conservative had an average IQ of 80, some 20 points lower than those conservatives who got their news from other sources or did not watch the news at all. Typically, this was reduced online to the idea that people who watch FOX News are dumb, dumber than the national average or that watching FOX News makes you dumber.
Since then, sites like Daily Kos have noted that the study was likely a hoax. And for good reason.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-giltz/e...
But self-identification is often misleading; do kids really know what it means to be liberal? The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king.
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
lol...you think there has only been one study to come to this conclusion? You really need to open your eyes to the reality of the world.

The difference (and not the only difference, thank gawd) between me and you is that I don't think myself superior for my political beliefs. You may believe and vote however you like. That's your business. I know liberals that are a POS and I know conservatives who are a POS. What categorizes you as a POS is how you use your politics to try and pretend that you're somehow better than someone else. You are not. I know you like to think you are, but I suppose you're entitled to your delusions.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7073 Aug 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Agreed. Willard was a mistake. I think most smarter conservatives are aware of that at this point.
I don't find fault with the conservative agenda so much...It's the way it's represented and by whom. Unless some changes are made, they will remain unpopular with the majority of the voters, period. It seems they are just throwing ethnic republicans in the spotlight just to show they have some.
The one thing they need to address is their overt hypocrisy in asking for less intrusion from the government all the while trying to pass laws that seek to restrain the personal rights of American citizens.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7074 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing they need to address is their overt hypocrisy in asking for less intrusion from the government all the while trying to pass laws that seek to restrain the personal rights of American citizens.
"Their"? You mean Democrats and the left...take a look at Obamcare.
The only "rights" and "freedoms" you care about are those which allow you to murder unborn children, fawn over illegal alien criminals, pander to homosexuals and allow criminal blacks to run amok.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7075 Aug 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Their"? You mean Democrats and the left...take a look at Obamcare.
The only "rights" and "freedoms" you care about are those which allow you to murder unborn children, fawn over illegal alien criminals, pander to homosexuals and allow criminal blacks to run amok.
Again, proving your ignorance by making a blanket statement. I don't even need to try and prove my point. You're making it for me.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7076 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, proving your ignorance by making a blanket statement. I don't even need to try and prove my point. You're making it for me.
Why? Because he's Nate the Neoconservative!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#7077 Aug 16, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got you pegged based on your posting history. The truth is a hard thing for you to accept.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7078 Aug 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't think the jury was wrong, why were shocked by the verdict? And I am sure that you didn't express your "shock" to anyone else either. I mean, you had too much respect for the jury verdict to do that, right?
I was shocked that she was cleared of all charges, are you even aware that she faced more than one charge? Stop trying to twist my words o' silly one. I may opine during a high profile trial, but have never taken sides after a verdict has been reached. Not for me to be upset or question a jury's decision. Shocked is an okay adjective, but not for me to judge the jurors, unlike you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#7079 Aug 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The shock was that the jurors actually followed the instructions. Once that had been done, there was only one possible verdict.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7080 Aug 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I was shocked that she was cleared of all charges, are you even aware that she faced more than one charge? Stop trying to twist my words o' silly one. I may opine during a high profile trial, but have never taken sides after a verdict has been reached. Not for me to be upset or question a jury's decision. Shocked is an okay adjective, but not for me to judge the jurors, unlike you.
Unlike me? Now you are just making stuff up. There's a shock for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking news....... 7 min jonjedi 76
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 13 min jonjedi 2,913
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 13 min jonjedi 24
News Huntington to make $150 million housing investment 1 hr jonjedi 2
Donald Trump Administration 1 hr jonjedi 676
Odds of Trump's impeachment 1 hr jonjedi 301
Obama Tapping Trump TelePhones During the 2016 ... 1 hr jonjedi 742
Chuck Berry dead at 90 6 hr jonjedi 38
jonjedi 6 hr jonjedi 36

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages