The George Zimmerman Case!
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#7038 Aug 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
She/he, wide rider, is having another breakdown. Soon it will be making physical threats. I can't decide if wide rider is a woman, man...I just picture an aging drag queen with all the drama and screeching.
SL I am still waiting for her to drop by with her friends. She was coming after me a few months ago. However, her Pacer won't make it more than a few miles.

Do you really think a 375lb women can do you harm other than smothering you?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7040 Aug 12, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>NIce scenario with no connection to reality at all, you obviously dont know jack szhit about negro street crime tactics,you said it is dark it is raining he is on his way home, stop right there buddy that's a big lie and if you really studied this case you would know that what he was doing was going from patio to patio inside a gated community, then assume he said something to provoke poor little trayvonne first off a white skin provokes most ghetto blacks when they think the person is alone and defenseless if you think otherwise just try and stroll around in one of thewir neighborhoods especially after they wake up after dark. then you say we just dont know what happened next, hold that lie right there goofball, we know dammed well that he was talking to a fat lazy ungrateful sow who lives off of White America and refers to them as creepy white crackers, we can clearly hear his breathing accelerate,(something both prosecutors and defense attys missed) his breathing is accelerating becasue he is pumping himself up for an attack its a very common tactic with street criminals to have the edge of physical preparedness before launches an unexpected assault on an unsuspecting victim. that is why you see prison type pumpin iron so they have the advantage of tone like a caged animals, clearly mr trayvonne was an experienced street fighter who intended to assault mr zimmerman from a run without warning pumped up and from behind like most street scum cowards, Zimmerman an intelligent and thoughtful man was stunned by the savagery of the attack and HELPLESS BEFORE the ONSLAUGHT
of this physically bigger and experienced street crimminal, then you announce without any street smarts or brains at all that it isnt self defense, let me tell you what you have some vicious ghetto trash bashing your head in and just take it because you hope he will then corn hole you
What do you of street crime of blacks?

Brooklyn, New York

#7041 Aug 12, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>NIce scenario with no connection to reality at all, you obviously dont know jack szhit about negro street crime tactics,you said it is dark it is raining he is on his way home, stop right there buddy that's a big lie and if you really studied this case you would know that what he was doing was going from patio to patio inside a gated community, then assume he said something to provoke poor little trayvonne first off a white skin provokes most ghetto blacks when they think the person is alone and defenseless if you think otherwise just try and stroll around in one of thewir neighborhoods especially after they wake up after dark. then you say we just dont know what happened next, hold that lie right there goofball, we know dammed well that he was talking to a fat lazy ungrateful sow who lives off of White America and refers to them as creepy white crackers, we can clearly hear his breathing accelerate,(something both prosecutors and defense attys missed) his breathing is accelerating becasue he is pumping himself up for an attack its a very common tactic with street criminals to have the edge of physical preparedness before launches an unexpected assault on an unsuspecting victim. that is why you see prison type pumpin iron so they have the advantage of tone like a caged animals, clearly mr trayvonne was an experienced street fighter who intended to assault mr zimmerman from a run without warning pumped up and from behind like most street scum cowards, Zimmerman an intelligent and thoughtful man was stunned by the savagery of the attack and HELPLESS BEFORE the ONSLAUGHT
of this physically bigger and experienced street crimminal, then you announce without any street smarts or brains at all that it isnt self defense, let me tell you what you have some vicious ghetto trash bashing your head in and just take it because you hope he will then corn hole you
What do you know of street crime of blacks?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#7042 Aug 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs would help explain him being a total space cadet, but you seem to know him a little better than I...So just plain stupidity is his problem, eh? I know a few people that suffer from that disease as well.
Shudder. It's unfortunate that I know anything about him. Yes, stupidity is endemic to many conservative a**holes.

Brooklyn, New York

#7043 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>Shudder. It's unfortunate that I know anything about him. Yes, stupidity is endemic to many conservative a**holes.
That's why I can't understand how they let people like him represent them...Limbaugh, O'Reilly? They care only about the all mighty dollar. They don't give a crap about furthering the conservative political agenda, they want to see how many people they can piss off and turn a dollar.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7044 Aug 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I can't understand how they let people like him represent them...Limbaugh, O'Reilly? They care only about the all mighty dollar. They don't give a crap about furthering the conservative political agenda, they want to see how many people they can piss off and turn a dollar.
Nearly every movement conservative has realized that O'Reilly isn't conservative.

It gets quite tiresome to hear the "Faux, Hannity, O'Reilly" argument when I can't recall any forum right members admitting to liking either of the three.

But they beat MSDNC any day.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7045 Aug 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly every movement conservative has realized that O'Reilly isn't conservative.
It gets quite tiresome to hear the "Faux, Hannity, O'Reilly" argument when I can't recall any forum right members admitting to liking either of the three.
"Admitting" is the operative word in your post.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7046 Aug 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately there are conservatives out there who do not subscribe to anyone's agenda or attempt to distort the reality of America's situation. There are conservatives who align themselves politically with Republicans or Libertarians because they believe in small government or they are fiscally conservative. I don't mind those people...I don't mind anyone believing in what they believe so long as they do the research themselves and attempt to access both sides of the story. The people who follow Glenn Beck et al and worship the ground they walk on are merely mindless sheep incapable of independent thought. HOWEVER, I will say the same of any liberal who behaves the same way. With that said, many studies have shown conservative voters tend to have lower IQs. Not all, but many. I came from an entire town of uneducated and inexperienced people who are nice people, but the majority of them are not real intelligent and many of them have never left the area and rely on a conservative newspaper for their information. What amazes me is that these people are low-income and vote conservative. I can guarantee Mitt Romney doesn't give a damn about the likes of them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7047 Aug 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arrogant to think that we're only discussing people on this forum. There are other people who exist other than yourself.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7048 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arrogant to think that we're only discussing people on this forum. There are other people who exist other than yourself.
For the purposes of discussion, they don't really matter.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7049 Aug 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately there are conservatives out there who do not subscribe to anyone's agenda or attempt to distort the reality of America's situation. There are conservatives who align themselves politically with Republicans or Libertarians because they believe in small government or they are fiscally conservative. I don't mind those people...I don't mind anyone believing in what they believe so long as they do the research themselves and attempt to access both sides of the story. The people who follow Glenn Beck et al and worship the ground they walk on are merely mindless sheep incapable of independent thought. HOWEVER, I will say the same of any liberal who behaves the same way. With that said, many studies have shown conservative voters tend to have lower IQs. Not all, but many. I came from an entire town of uneducated and inexperienced people who are nice people, but the majority of them are not real intelligent and many of them have never left the area and rely on a conservative newspaper for their information. What amazes me is that these people are low-income and vote conservative. I can guarantee Mitt Romney doesn't give a damn about the likes of them.
Your leftist LIV side is shining through:

If you're a liberal, it sounded too good to be true: a four year "study" by the Intelligence Institute found that viewers of Fox News who identified themselves as conservative had an average IQ of 80, some 20 points lower than those conservatives who got their news from other sources or did not watch the news at all. Typically, this was reduced online to the idea that people who watch FOX News are dumb, dumber than the national average or that watching FOX News makes you dumber.
Since then, sites like Daily Kos have noted that the study was likely a hoax. And for good reason.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-giltz/e...

But self-identification is often misleading; do kids really know what it means to be liberal? The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...

Brooklyn, New York

#7051 Aug 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Nearly every movement conservative has realized that O'Reilly isn't conservative.

It's also tiresome to hear the Sharpton and Jessie argument, when they only represent themselves, just like the big mouthed right wingers.

Strange. You say No right wingers like them, yet their shows are number 1...Faux news, also rated number 1...Then who in the hell listens to them?

Brooklyn, New York

#7052 Aug 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately there are conservatives out there who do not subscribe to anyone's agenda or attempt to distort the reality of America's situation. There are conservatives who align themselves politically with Republicans or Libertarians because they believe in small government or they are fiscally conservative. I don't mind those people...I don't mind anyone believing in what they believe so long as they do the research themselves and attempt to access both sides of the story. The people who follow Glenn Beck et al and worship the ground they walk on are merely mindless sheep incapable of independent thought. HOWEVER, I will say the same of any liberal who behaves the same way. With that said, many studies have shown conservative voters tend to have lower IQs. Not all, but many. I came from an entire town of uneducated and inexperienced people who are nice people, but the majority of them are not real intelligent and many of them have never left the area and rely on a conservative newspaper for their information. What amazes me is that these people are low-income and vote conservative. I can guarantee Mitt Romney doesn't give a damn about the likes of them.
LOL!!! Agreed. Willard was a mistake. I think most smarter conservatives are aware of that at this point.
I don't find fault with the conservative agenda so much...It's the way it's represented and by whom. Unless some changes are made, they will remain unpopular with the majority of the voters, period. It seems they are just throwing ethnic republicans in the spotlight just to show they have some.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7053 Aug 14, 2013
How many Black People think the Zimmerman verdict was fair? The damn rat got away with murder.

The prosecution never said a word about a man with a gun out there on the street looking for a Black to hunt down and kill like a dog.

Did Zimmerman say to young Trayvon, I am a neighborhood watchman? No he taunted him, called him racial names, so he would provoke the kid, the innocent kid on his way home. That would set up an excuse to kill. That was what the whole episode was about. A man out to kill, and he had a plan and he carried it out. Is this justice?

Ivy League-ISIS

#7054 Aug 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't find fault with the conservative agenda so much...It's the way it's represented and by whom.
I will translate:

I hate white people.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7055 Aug 15, 2013
George was guilty.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7056 Aug 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
George was guilty.
A jury of his peers disagree.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7057 Aug 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>A jury of his peers disagree.
Do you think Casey Anthony was guilty? How about O.J. Simpson?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7058 Aug 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Casey Anthony was guilty? How about O.J. Simpson?
The jury on all aforementioned cases have spoken. Unless you were on the jury, STFU. Unlike you, and several others, I accept the jury's decision. Regardless of my opinion, double jeopardy does not fly in the court of law let alone a topix forum.

Brooklyn, New York

#7059 Aug 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>I will translate:

I hate white people.
I will translate:

I can't dispute the facts, so ill just say he hates white people. That's takes no brainpower at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Gregg Allman 3 min Brice N Livingston 2
News Wea re No. 14! Columbus tops Indianapolis in po... 48 min They cannot kill ... 4
America Held Hostage Day 127 1 hr Trouser Cough 10
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 574
older women needing spanked? 1 hr jackk52 23
Obama's NSA Spied on Americans illegally 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
Giant Coyote near Marysville 3 hr Mimzy 20

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages