oprah a sloppy ho

Hazleton, PA

#7010 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Did George W. Bush teach America how to lie and no one says a word. Remember those words on my watch. What happened on his watch? Will America ever forget the worst President in modern times?
nobody had forgotten hey hey lbj, how many black soldiers did you murder today.

nobody has forgotten jimmy carter letting iran become a muslim nutcase country.

nobody has forgotten bill clinton doing monica's eager mouth.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7011 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of idiot uses aol?
hey grandpa walton!!!
I use whatever I choose? I use also the same search engine as you everyday. Besides that, aren't you smart enough to comment on the subject, George the liar Zimmerman? My guess you aren't.

A person has to have kids to be a grandpa.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7012 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
pale rider likes black men to ride his butt, after they get all worked up looting a walmart, and mixing skittles with cough syrup to get that angel dust paranoid violent mood.
How does that concoction work for a blunderbuss like you?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#7013 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone but those that voted for Mitt Romney.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#7014 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
ime. A young man on his way to his , after going to the grocery store.
On a rainy night of February 26, 2012 Zimmerman says he thought Trayvon looked suspicious.
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh,[near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
No crime at all here by Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here? Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.
We must remember Zimmerman is in his truck. There is no record of what Zimmerman , may have said to Martin. But a man with a gun, can be very aggressive, also Zimmerman, is stocky built 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American.
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that. Here is where Zimmerman, takes the part of being a neighborhood watchman, to the next level.
It is dark, it is raining, he is on his way home, and now he is being followed by a man in a truck. At some point Zimmerman got out of his truck, he is already swearing, so there is no telling what he may have said to provoke Martin. We just don’t know, what happened next, the 17 year old was scared. He probably charged Zimmerman, knocking him down. Zimmerman is trying to get his gun out to shoot Martin. In the process in seconds, his nose is broken, his head is being bashed. If he had tried to get up and run, instead of fumbling for a gun, the fight would have been over in seconds.
What happened next was a shot fired by Zimmerman, killing 17 year old Martin. Zimmerman's gun is a 9mm which isn't very powerful so it's quite likely that even though Trayvon was shot in the front, he fell forward, which is how the cops found him.
Was it self defense? Not hardly, wing no regard for human life.
In other words Zimmerm
NIce scenario with no connection to reality at all, you obviously dont know jack szhit about negro street crime tactics,you said it is dark it is raining he is on his way home, stop right there buddy that's a big lie and if you really studied this case you would know that what he was doing was going from patio to patio inside a gated community, then assume he said something to provoke poor little trayvonne first off a white skin provokes most ghetto blacks when they think the person is alone and defenseless if you think otherwise just try and stroll around in one of thewir neighborhoods especially after they wake up after dark. then you say we just dont know what happened next, hold that lie right there goofball, we know dammed well that he was talking to a fat lazy ungrateful sow who lives off of White America and refers to them as creepy white crackers, we can clearly hear his breathing accelerate,(something both prosecutors and defense attys missed) his breathing is accelerating becasue he is pumping himself up for an attack its a very common tactic with street criminals to have the edge of physical preparedness before launches an unexpected assault on an unsuspecting victim. that is why you see prison type pumpin iron so they have the advantage of tone like a caged animals, clearly mr trayvonne was an experienced street fighter who intended to assault mr zimmerman from a run without warning pumped up and from behind like most street scum cowards, Zimmerman an intelligent and thoughtful man was stunned by the savagery of the attack and HELPLESS BEFORE the ONSLAUGHT
of this physically bigger and experienced street crimminal, then you announce without any street smarts or brains at all that it isnt self defense, let me tell you what you have some vicious ghetto trash bashing your head in and just take it because you hope he will then corn hole you
oprah a sloppy ho

Hazleton, PA

#7015 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I use whatever I choose? I use also the same search engine as you everyday. Besides that, aren't you smart enough to comment on the subject, George the liar Zimmerman? My guess you aren't.
A person has to have kids to be a grandpa.
so, you are just a lonely nutcase with bad sperm?

or do you have a hard on from all these teenage trayvon photos?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7016 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Isn't the very reason George W. Zimmerman, is free to walk the streets, drive over the speed limit is because he feels above the law. When the Police Officer in Texas asked him, did you know you were speeding, his reply. Don't you know who I am? I am George Zimmerman.
His lying lawyers got up and told the jury, his head was pounded on the concrete. I wonder if his head ever touched the concrete, one single time? The prosecution were common at the very best. Those six women let a guilty man go free.
What we need is a law, when a jury sets a guilty man free. We need a law that will find a guilty person guilty, no matter what a jury has to say. Look at O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman. Also those people, that kill innocent people, like the bomber in Boston, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, why waste time on those people, hangem.
And under the subject line of: Some things never change:

Still an absolute idiot, huh, wide rider? Don't you understand that it is better for 100 that are quilty to go free for ONE person to be punished for a crime they did not commit.

And with the advent of DNA evidence, plenty of convicted inmates have been proven innocent and released, IF they had not been executed wrongly or died in prison.

What you say is EXACTLY lynch mob mentality. You're such a waste of space.

Location hidden

#7017 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter is an evil racist who uses racial slurs and vulgar speech and no where near the Christian he pretends to be. He is NOTHING like his pubic persona. It's well known in Georgia that he is a complete phoney and always has been.

Location hidden

#7018 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
<quoted text>so, you are just a lonely nutcase with bad sperm?
or do you have a hard on from all these teenage trayvon photos?
She/he, wide rider, is having another breakdown. Soon it will be making physical threats. I can't decide if wide rider is a woman, man...I just picture an aging drag queen with all the drama and screeching.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7019 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Why waste good money on a trial.
That's what Zimmerman supporters have asked all along. The police had already determined that he was defending himself. The trial was only ordered to placate the idiots, only when it didn't end the way the idiots thought it would, they got all bent out of shape, which pleases me to no end. Because anything that displeases the likes of you must be a huge positive for society.

Planet Earth

#7020 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Maybe we need a man to hunt down Zimmerman, corner him, and claim he attacked and he was killed.
Why don't you just try that. Don't forget to take a knife.
oprah a sloppy ho

Mifflinville, PA

#7021 Aug 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just try that. Don't forget to take a knife.
pale rider gets all tingly just thinking of wrestling with gorgeous george in the dark.

pale rider already has the screwdriver of his swiss army knife ready for some hot florida skittles and tea action.

and, yes, pale rider is also a sad case.

ride um, pale rider!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#7022 Aug 10, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Zimmerman supporters have asked all along. The police had already determined that he was defending himself. The trial was only ordered to placate the idiots, only when it didn't end the way the idiots thought it would, they got all bent out of shape, which pleases me to no end. Because anything that displeases the likes of you must be a huge positive for society.
What pleased me the most was coming to the Columbus Topix and seeing Obama win Ohio. I asked for people to get out and vote. They did, in cities that counted. Not those rural voters, that rarely read what a real candidate really stands for, like you TonyD2.
oprah a sloppy ho

Mifflinville, PA

#7023 Aug 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What pleased me the most was coming to the Columbus Topix and seeing Obama win Ohio. I asked for people to get out and vote. They did, in cities that counted. Not those rural voters, that rarely read what a real candidate really stands for, like you TonyD2.
I bet you pleased a lot of men behind the voting booths.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#7024 Aug 10, 2013
I plan on burning a few on my other hot topic, Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? I love it. Just like this one Pal. I love to burn people like the fool Tony D2, that is afraid of his own shadow. That coward would believe anything that some fool wrote. Something that makes sense, like Obama, all he can do is criticize. Or make up some lie, or search the internet for something critical.

watch Tony

Is this you? Or someone like you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7029 Aug 10, 2013
Türkiye'deki tüm arkada&#351;lar&#305;m a, Merhaba. Twitter olmak için te&#351;ekkür ederiz.

Planet Earth

#7031 Aug 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the subject is a hallmark of the butthurt.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#7032 Aug 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution witnesses, are just about like believing your BS where you live, or Reality Speaks about using a crane to lift his boat to put on a single axle boat trailer. The boat 14' long 36 inches wide, would be a stretch to weigh 175 Lbs.
Zimmerman scrounged from the public, that is how his attorney's hired expert witnesses. Comparing them to what the prosecution put on, is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a VW bug. Those 6 women, had no common sense, kinda like you old man. Your pretty words are laced with lies. If you didn't copy and paste, you would be as lost as a dog in high weeds old man.
"puke rider"
No common sense? Fits you to a T.
Peace
KMA
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7034 Aug 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Isn't the very reason George W. Zimmerman, is free to walk the streets, drive over the speed limit is because he feels above the law. When the Police Officer in Texas asked him, did you know you were speeding, his reply. Don't you know who I am? I am George Zimmerman.
His lying lawyers got up and told the jury, his head was pounded on the concrete. I wonder if his head ever touched the concrete, one single time? The prosecution were common at the very best. Those six women let a guilty man go free.
What we need is a law, when a jury sets a guilty man free. We need a law that will find a guilty person guilty, no matter what a jury has to say. Look at O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman. Also those people, that kill innocent people, like the bomber in Boston, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, why waste time on those people, hangem.
Your last paragraph is the reason why people thing you're a dumb ass.

The first person that was treated like you suggest that YOU didn't think was guilty, you'd be the first one whining.

Really Fry Queen, this goes in the "Obama will add 20M jobs" category.

You lonely, drunk, old fat hag. Just looking for attention, aren't you?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7035 Aug 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think they voted for Obama because of you? Your a novelty on this town's Topix. People respond because you are a drunken loon. When you post people read for entertainment wondering where people with views like you come from.

You got about as many people to vote for Oblamo in OH as I did. In fact, the more you spoke probably helps the opposition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) 19 min Concerned 91
EBOLA: American Outbreak 24 min d pantz 39
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 30 min d pantz 9
The Incompetence Virus 2 hr See theUSA in a C... 2
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 2 hr lovenighties 29
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 4 hr Black Rhino 105
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 4 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Anonymous of Indy 3,954
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]