FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I keep saying, it ain't over yet.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#6990 Aug 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Do you lack the backbone to address the Roderick Scott case?
What about him? If you're trying to draw some correlation between him and Zimmerman, that's a fail. The kids were in the act of committing a crime. And as for Zimmerman, I believe the trial outcome was as it should have been. There was reasonable doubt and the jurors decided as such. That does not mean for one minute I believe Zimmerman's story, especially given his history.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#6991 Aug 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nugent has been a right wingnut racist for a while now. Nothing he says is a surprise anymore. Cocaine and vodka helps fuel his stupidity. He can go fk himself.
No one, and I mean NO ONE, dislikes Ted Nugent more than I. However, he was never a person who imbibed drugs or alcohol and is actually outspoken when it comes to these issues. The only thing he's really been guilty of is being a womanizer (thus his many children out of wedlock) and an a**hole.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6993 Aug 9, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>No one, and I mean NO ONE, dislikes Ted Nugent more than I. However, he was never a person who imbibed drugs or alcohol and is actually outspoken when it comes to these issues. The only thing he's really been guilty of is being a womanizer (thus his many children out of wedlock) and an a**hole.
Drugs would help explain him being a total space cadet, but you seem to know him a little better than I...So just plain stupidity is his problem, eh? I know a few people that suffer from that disease as well.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6994 Aug 9, 2013
Isn't the very reason George W. Zimmerman, is free to walk the streets, drive over the speed limit is because he feels above the law. When the Police Officer in Texas asked him, did you know you were speeding, his reply. Don't you know who I am? I am George Zimmerman.

His lying lawyers got up and told the jury, his head was pounded on the concrete. I wonder if his head ever touched the concrete, one single time? The prosecution were common at the very best. Those six women let a guilty man go free.

What we need is a law, when a jury sets a guilty man free. We need a law that will find a guilty person guilty, no matter what a jury has to say. Look at O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman. Also those people, that kill innocent people, like the bomber in Boston, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, why waste time on those people, hangem.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6995 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Isn't the very reason George W. Zimmerman, is free to walk the streets, drive over the speed limit is because he feels above the law. When the Police Officer in Texas asked him, did you know you were speeding, his reply. Don't you know who I am? I am George Zimmerman.
His lying lawyers got up and told the jury, his head was pounded on the concrete. I wonder if his head ever touched the concrete, one single time? The prosecution were common at the very best. Those six women let a guilty man go free.
What we need is a law, when a jury sets a guilty man free. We need a law that will find a guilty person guilty, no matter what a jury has to say. Look at O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman. Also those people, that kill innocent people, like the bomber in Boston, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, why waste time on those people, hangem.
Not much of an American are you, Wide Load?
You're mentally ill.
Amy Salerno

Columbus, OH

#6996 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
What we need is a law, when a jury sets a guilty man free. We need a law that will find a guilty person guilty, no matter what a jury has to say.
I like the cut of your jib!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6997 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
You really don't like the Constitution very much, do you?

woof
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6998 Aug 9, 2013
Amy Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the cut of your jib!
I thought you would!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6999 Aug 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't like the Constitution very much, do you?
woof
No, why do we need that for guns that people don't need. For killers that you know are guilty as Hell. Take them to a tree that has a tree limb high enough off the ground to hang a person, place a rope fashioned in a hangmans noose and place around the neck, hangem. Why waste good money on a trial.

Hilliard, OH

#7000 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why do we need that for guns that people don't need. For killers that you know are guilty as Hell. Take them to a tree that has a tree limb high enough off the ground to hang a person, place a rope fashioned in a hangmans noose and place around the neck, hangem. Why waste good money on a trial.
Hey, Fry Queen...they said this guy was guilty as hell...

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/jmitchell/file...

Hilliard, OH

#7001 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tater...Why didn't your bright idea work with these guys:
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#7002 Aug 9, 2013
Maybe we need a man to hunt down Zimmerman, corner him, and claim he attacked and he was killed. No different than what Zimmerman carried out on a kid on his way back home. The kid moving in such a manner to avoid being attacked. But worse happened, much worse. Zimmerman, lied like a dog, claiming his life was in danger, the kid attacked him. Slamming, pounding his head not once but twelve times on the concrete. If you believe that BS, you probably believe in ghosts also. I thought a man wasn't suppose to lie, when taking a deposition, then have a bunch of lawyers looking for fame, get up in a courtroom and repeat over and over that same lie. And folks they call that justice in 2013.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#7003 Aug 9, 2013
Did George W. Bush teach America how to lie and no one says a word. Remember those words on my watch. What happened on his watch? Will America ever forget the worst President in modern times?

Hilliard, OH

#7004 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Did George W. Bush teach America how to lie and no one says a word. Remember those words on my watch. What happened on his watch? Will America ever forget the worst President in modern times?
Teaching kids how to lie?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

That was George Bush?

Get over it, Tater Tot...your Halfrican will never be surpassed in the category of "worst presidents."

Hilliard, OH

#7005 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Maybe we need a man to hunt down Zimmerman, corner him, and claim he attacked and he was killed. No different than what Zimmerman carried out on a kid on his way back home. The kid moving in such a manner to avoid being attacked. But worse happened, much worse. Zimmerman, lied like a dog, claiming his life was in danger, the kid attacked him. Slamming, pounding his head not once but twelve times on the concrete. If you believe that BS, you probably believe in ghosts also. I thought a man wasn't suppose to lie, when taking a deposition, then have a bunch of lawyers looking for fame, get up in a courtroom and repeat over and over that same lie. And folks they call that justice in 2013.
Doesn't matter what the PROSECUTION witnesses said, right Wide Load?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7006 Aug 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Teaching kids how to lie?
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."
That was George Bush?
Get over it, Tater Tot...your Halfrican will never be surpassed in the category of "worst presidents."
The greatest President in modern time relations was nothing compared to the lies George W. Bush told the American people to kill Saddam Hussein.

I see you have lowered the price on where you reside. The location doesn't jive old man with the lie, you tell people where you live. It seems it is off about 20 miles, southeast of what you would like people to believe. But it does reason very much with your living off the government. You have been exposed old man. You are quite the con artist. It is hard to say, if you are a bigger liar than Reality Speaks. Is he your half brother?
oprah a sloppy ho

Hazleton, PA

#7007 Aug 9, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest President in modern time relations was nothing compared to the lies George W. Bush told the American people to kill Saddam Hussein.
I see you have lowered the price on where you reside. The location doesn't jive old man with the lie, you tell people where you live. It seems it is off about 20 miles, southeast of what you would like people to believe. But it does reason very much with your living off the government. You have been exposed old man. You are quite the con artist. It is hard to say, if you are a bigger liar than Reality Speaks. Is he your half brother?
what kind of idiot uses aol?

hey grandpa walton!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7008 Aug 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter what the PROSECUTION witnesses said, right Wide Load?
The prosecution witnesses, are just about like believing your BS where you live, or Reality Speaks about using a crane to lift his boat to put on a single axle boat trailer. The boat 14' long 36 inches wide, would be a stretch to weigh 175 Lbs.

Zimmerman scrounged from the public, that is how his attorney's hired expert witnesses. Comparing them to what the prosecution put on, is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a VW bug. Those 6 women, had no common sense, kinda like you old man. Your pretty words are laced with lies. If you didn't copy and paste, you would be as lost as a dog in high weeds old man.
oprah a sloppy ho

Hazleton, PA

#7009 Aug 9, 2013
pale rider likes black men to ride his butt, after they get all worked up looting a walmart, and mixing skittles with cough syrup to get that angel dust paranoid violent mood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 7 min Big Papa Tea 215
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 13 min Big Papa Tea 12
Will Cosby Be Charged With Hate Crimes For Drug... 15 min They cannot kill ... 13
Franklin County water-sewer bills rising 3% 21 min I Do Know 2
Coleman endorses Ginther for mayor 29 min They cannot kill ... 4
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 33 min Reality Speaks 266
chanukah hanukkah day 2 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance