Pale Rider

AOL

#6966 Aug 6, 2013
Rocker Ted Nugent allegedly fueled the flames of an already fiery rhetoric regarding Trayvon Martin this weekend when he said the unarmed "gangsta wannabe" teen "got justice" when he was shot and killed by George Zimmerman.

What else is this jerk going to say?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#6967 Aug 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Roderick Scott?
I mean exactly what I said. I didn't know you needed an interpretation.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#6968 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...the voice of mercy and tolerance is back.
The day when any of you think you're better than anyone else in terms of mercy and tolerance...just know you're very wrong on that day. And I'm not "back." Just had two days of boredom. Don't worry, it won't last and I'll be finding something better to do in about...now.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6970 Aug 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean exactly what I said. I didn't know you needed an interpretation.
Do you lack the backbone to address the Roderick Scott case?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6971 Aug 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Rocker Ted Nugent allegedly fueled the flames of an already fiery rhetoric regarding Trayvon Martin this weekend when he said the unarmed "gangsta wannabe" teen "got justice" when he was shot and killed by George Zimmerman.

What else is this jerk going to say?
Nugent has been a right wingnut racist for a while now. Nothing he says is a surprise anymore. Cocaine and vodka helps fuel his stupidity. He can go fk himself.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6972 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nugent has been a right wingnut racist for a while now. Nothing he says is a surprise anymore. Cocaine and vodka helps fuel his stupidity. He can go fk himself.
Kind of like Kanye West and Jay-Z...

Brooklyn, New York

#6973 Aug 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like Kanye West and Jay-Z...
Kanye and Jay Z never said that the president should suck on a machine gun...They never said if a president was re-elected they would be dead or in jail...Just shows you what kind of big mouth pussy Nugent is....Pres. Obama has been re-elected and redneck Ted is still alive and not in jail...George Duke dies and Nugent is still fking alive to play his shitty music...Where's the justice in that?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6975 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Kanye and Jay Z never said that the president should suck on a machine gun...They never said if a president was re-elected they would be dead or in jail...Just shows you what kind of big mouth pussy Nugent is....Pres. Obama has been re-elected and redneck Ted is still alive and not in jail...George Duke dies and Nugent is still fking alive to play his shitty music...Where's the justice in that?
Freedom of speech apparently is a new concept to you. Nugent is a yahoo, who cares, don't listen to his music or his diarrhea of the mouth.

Brooklyn, New York

#6976 Aug 6, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech apparently is a new concept to you. Nugent is a yahoo, who cares, don't listen to his music or his diarrhea of the mouth.
I think I can live without "Cat scratch fever". Hundreds of better guitar players and song writers. Not really an issue with me.
Abuse of Freedom of speech is a new concept to you as well.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6977 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Abuse of Freedom of speech is a new concept to you as well.
Freedom of speech guarantees that someone will be offended.
Get over it.

Location hidden

#6978 Aug 6, 2013
The Whitehall Night Out Event is from 5p-8p tonight.
Take cover.

http://www.10tv.com/

Location hidden

#6979 Aug 6, 2013
^
Sorry...wrong thread.
Still...it's related in a way.

Brooklyn, New York

#6980 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech guarantees that someone will be offended.
Get over it.
Freedom of speech has limits. The same as not shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.
Either way, he can say what he wants, just like I may say what I want about him.
Get over it.

Location hidden

#6981 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech has limits. The same as not shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.
Either way, he can say what he wants, just like I may say what I want about him.
Get over it.
Mr. Nugent did not approach any such limit.
In fact, his comments are far less offensive than many of yours.

Step off.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6982 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Nugent did not approach any such limit.
Step off.
"tip"
One big difference. The crap "black rhinoturd" attempts to spews is seen by few and ignored by all.
Peace
Wiseamerican

Marysville, OH

#6983 Aug 6, 2013
White trash Ted is just speaking in a manner native to his upbringing in Michigan. He says the things that many whites would like to but are fearful of reprisals. Ted is a bigot and a racist, meaning he doesn't believe blacks are his equal. Jimmy Hendricks is probably the only black dirty Ted had respect for.

I don't dislike dirt Ted because he speaks his heart, I know where he's coming from and that's a good thing. Most 'liberal whites ' are bigots as well. They wouldn't walk or drive within ten miles of a heavy black urban community without it being a news channel crew & cops, for an election day vote drive.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6984 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What people are sending him guns and money? How do you know so much about it?
Maybe he watches the news... you ought to try it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6985 Aug 7, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
White trash Ted is just speaking in a manner native to his upbringing in Michigan. He says the things that many whites would like to but are fearful of reprisals. Ted is a bigot and a racist, meaning he doesn't believe blacks are his equal. Jimmy Hendricks is probably the only black dirty Ted had respect for.
I don't dislike dirt Ted because he speaks his heart, I know where he's coming from and that's a good thing. Most 'liberal whites ' are bigots as well. They wouldn't walk or drive within ten miles of a heavy black urban community without it being a news channel crew & cops, for an election day vote drive.
with all due respect Mr. Wise.

I travel daily to make sales calls. Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, W VA, and Virginia.

When traveling to meetings in East Michigan, I either rent a car, or drive one I want stripped or stolen. Do you want to know how many times my vehicle has been robbed in Michigan?

Insurance fraud would be me driving my own car to meetings in Detroit metropolitan area.

Four years ago while at lunch with a customer, my car had hood, rims & tires, trunk lid, 2 doors, radio, and both front seats gone when we returned. Someone tried removing engine parts as well. Police told me a crew stripped it in a 5 minute time span. That was my 13th incident of car theft or vandalism to date.

Since then 2 rentals have been involved in incidents.

I saw people steal siding off a house while sitting at a stoplight. The customer told me he would have suggested a different route to lunch, but assumed I knew better.

Detroit was the shinning light of America at one time.

So you tell me how the nasty Republicans put Michigan in it's current state. Explain exactly how Detroit's problems are due to Republican policies and religion.

Or tell the truth.

I am waiting.

Brooklyn, New York

#6986 Aug 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Nugent did not approach any such limit.

Step off.
I have freedom of speech. Weren't you just crying about that?

Brooklyn, New York

#6987 Aug 7, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he watches the news... you ought to try it.
Your 2 cents is noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 39 min Duke for Mayor 17
COPS lives MATTER 41 min Duke for Mayor 133
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 2 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 3 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 5 hr Duke for Mayor 47
New Michael Brown song 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance