Pale Rider

AOL

#6945 Aug 4, 2013
Would George Zimmerman be a free man today, if his attorney's had not lied for him in court?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6946 Aug 5, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Columbus Topix is impressed! It is the second day of the month and Fry Queen is posting.
Usually by the 2nd Pale is face down on the floor with empty 5th's lying around her.
Wide Rider hasn't had a man's attention since size 16 and that was the manager at the McDonalds. He thought she was the best fry cook in Warsaw. However, when Oblamo took office Pale took the easy route and took up eating and drinking full time.
No one cares for you Fry Queen although I hear Nat and Rhino like their women large. IDK about XXXXL.
The only reason you come here rat, is to try to get me to say something to you. What human would have anything to say to you? Just go away, you are a nuisance. When did you ever talk about anything that ever anyone would comment on? You have never seen me or ever will.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6947 Aug 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you come here rat, is to try to get me to say something to you. What human would have anything to say to you? Just go away, you are a nuisance. When did you ever talk about anything that ever anyone would comment on? You have never seen me or ever will.
you are a dark cloud on humanity.

how can you miss that?
Nat Turner

United States

#6948 Aug 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well now you hurt my feelings. I thought we were becoming BFF's. Why would I lie about what news I watch? I'll divulge my news watching habits. On a day off, I work part time and am an insomniac. 2:37am= World New Now, ABC; 4:00am=CNN, AC360; 5:00am=CNN, Early Start; 6:00am HLN, Robin Meade; 7:00am, NBC, Today show.

Happy now?
Well, color me happy.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6949 Aug 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dark cloud on humanity.
how can you miss that?
Why don't you write something worth while. Your stupid comments are not going to run off a great POSTER and DEMOCRAT, that brigs the facts out.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6950 Aug 5, 2013
George Zimmerman was guilty as hell, he should be inside a jail cell, away from the public. He is a dangerous man. How long before he kills again?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#6951 Aug 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
George Zimmerman was guilty as hell, he should be inside a jail cell, away from the public. He is a dangerous man. How long before he kills again?
People like him usually get what's coming to them. If not today or tomorrow...some day.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6952 Aug 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
People like him usually get what's coming to them. If not today or tomorrow...some day.
You mean like Roderick Scott?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6953 Aug 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...the voice of mercy and tolerance is back.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6954 Aug 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often read your comments. They are good, truthful, on target.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6955 Aug 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>People like him usually get what's coming to them. If not today or tomorrow...some day.
Indeed.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6956 Aug 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write something worth while. Your stupid comments are not going to run off a great POSTER and DEMOCRAT, that brigs the facts out.
What's wrong Fry Queen? It's too early to run out of booze for the month and your card buys you at least 200lbs of potatoes and it is only the 5th.

Or did you lose it rolling dice behind Deaton's store?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6957 Aug 5, 2013
And realize Wide Rider, if it wasn't for me you'd be thought of the same as Che, Nat or Rhino. A kook!

I add color to you so those who know you are a stupid loon at least feel sorry for your big, lard layered back side.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6958 Aug 5, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong Fry Queen? It's too early to run out of booze for the month and your card buys you at least 200lbs of potatoes and it is only the 5th.
Or did you lose it rolling dice behind Deaton's store?
How many times will you repeat the same thing? What it does is show how ignorant you are Neutral. You have to be crazy thinking someone would buy 200Lbs. of potatoes. You know more about what ever these cards you are constantly talking about, than anyone anywhere. You know the date, they arrive, etc. As little as you know, you have to be using these cards you talk about them all of the time, you must also know what they will buy. You are dumb as a rock, I can see why you need help. Go get a steady job.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6959 Aug 5, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
We are on the same page. Way to go!
Pale Rider

AOL

#6960 Aug 5, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
And realize Wide Rider, if it wasn't for me you'd be thought of the same as Che, Nat or Rhino. A kook!
I add color to you so those who know you are a stupid loon at least feel sorry for your big, lard layered back side.
If there is anyone on here with a lard ass it is your lazy ass neutral. You were a joke the first time I read about you on LaGrange Topix. There is no one on here that can hold a candle to your filthy mouth. There is only one human, that might come close, it would be that windbag, Reality Speaks. You two, can never tell the truth.

Poor old Sex Queen SL, almost fell for you, now you two would make a pair. I am just glad she didn't go down that road.

Go find that McDonalds in Warsaw, liar. You are a dumb human, that someone needs to have pity on, but not me, not for a long time bone head.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6961 Aug 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
he is after you now.

people are sending him guns and money as assistance.

the wait is unbearable.

Brooklyn, New York

#6962 Aug 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>he is after you now.

people are sending him guns and money as assistance.

the wait is unbearable.
What people are sending him guns and money? How do you know so much about it?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6963 Aug 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What people are sending him guns and money? How do you know so much about it?
If you knew anything about Columbus, you'd know that good citizens here chipped in:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/geor...

Brooklyn, New York

#6964 Aug 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew anything about Columbus, you'd know that good citizens here chipped in:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida. But the money could end up being used to pay for Zimmerman's defense costs and fees.

The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman's gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/geor...
How nice of you to post these idiots who would raise money for a murdering racist. You're right...I don't know anything about that Columbus, nor do I care to. I bet you know all about racist dumb shit though, huh sport?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 18 min Pale Rider 4,839
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 56 min TonyD2 81
Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of... (Dec '09) 1 hr Chris 760
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 2 hr yeah they are 14
Hand outs 2 hr White cop 10
I found Mr Tea 3 hr White cop 8
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 6 hr Reality Speaks 312
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE