Nat Turner

United States

#6921 Aug 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>What world do you live in ALF, Ork?
Wow...1980 sit com references...Now there's something you don't see in conversation today. Are you going to ask me "Where's the beef?" next?
Nat Turner

United States

#6922 Aug 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's easy to know your neighborhood when you know all the neighbors and we all have homes that we take care of and are worth something.
Where are you right now? Are you at work like I am? Or are you a layabout like so many of your kind?
Zimmerman has NO criminal record. Lying about it isn't going to change that fact.
You're getting increasingly desperate in your posts, boy. I can see that lower lip of your quivering from here in the Tuttle area.
Zimmerman is a criminal, more so than Martin. You can two step your happy ass through your neighborhood and try and get me to believe your tripe if you'd like, but it won't work.
Where I am is none of your business. You're not at work, you're steady diet of Doritos and diet coke while you stink up the sweaty seat in your basement is about all you're good for.
You seem to have a strange and creepy link to this Zimmerman. I bet you have his picture cut out and pasted all over your wall.
Sad state of affairs.
Nat Turner

United States

#6923 Aug 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the word "just" in his post. As in "only call the police." Your bromance with Zimmerman is blinding you, Georgie.
I thought it was just me. Does he not seem to have a woman like attraction to this Zimmerman? If I can tell in his text, I can only imagine what he does with pictures of Zimmerman..I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Nat Turner

United States

#6924 Aug 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"nut turner"
You are a drunk who assaults the intelligence of all who have a brain.
Peace
KMA
Nut Turner. Well, shut ma mouth an call me insulted. If'n it ain't a po' little minion come ta' speak his mine'...
Git outta her', Haus we ain't got no mo' shine...
The next time you think you have something important to say, it's probably just gas.
Nat Turner

United States

#6925 Aug 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>It's a crying shame that the President of the United States, who chose to get personally involved and is a lawyer himself, did not tell his people how the legal system works, how trials work, that fact that we're all innocent until proven guilty, AND THE CHARGES MUST BE PROVED BY THE PROSECUTION.

Trayvon was not shot in the back as he was trying to get home. Had he been, it would be a different story. Not excusing Zimmerman but you have to prove your case in court, and they couldn't.

Was Obama president when Casey Anthony got off? Just wondering.
You sound angry. I can't help you with that. That has to do with your self loathing. Upset that the president spoke on this case and not Casey Anthony? I would write your congressman and complain. I would guess Obama was the same place everyone else was when Anthony got off for killing her own child...Shaking their heads in disbelief while yet another white murderer goes free. Any more questions?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6926 Aug 2, 2013
Poor black racist Nat Turner...melting down with lies, evasion and no assistance. Just like last month when he ran like a pansy from this forum.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6927 Aug 2, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you had a thought that wasn't parroted? If Fox News doesn't tell you how to vote, you would be lost.
Damn shame.
Fail. Don't watch Fox News. Nice try.

Columbus, OH

#6928 Aug 2, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where's the beef?"
That's Johnson's line...
Nat Turner

United States

#6929 Aug 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Fail. Don't watch Fox News. Nice try.
Sure you don't.
Nat Turner

United States

#6930 Aug 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Poor black racist Nat Turner...melting down with lies, evasion and no assistance. Just like last month when he ran like a pansy from this forum.
This color never runs. I bet you think this little speech is impressive. Sean Hannity would be proud.
Have a seat, Haus. You ain't no leader. A simple lamb to the slaughter. Too
Baaaaaaaaaad for you.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6933 Aug 2, 2013
Chicken Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
where bes da chicken?
He stopped on the way home to slaughter some white children.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6934 Aug 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and in your fantasy, are you Mrs. President as well?
being a married woman with authority is your ultimate fantasy.
no man is stupid enough to be with you, and mental midgets like yourself only make difficult decisions regarding plaid or stripes.
you are a joke, and a hoot to laugh at.
my shoe size is a larger number than your IQ.
you are a blip above zoo animals because you can stand up. Someone takes care of zoo animals, and social services take care of you.
the only thing you teach, is exactly what not to become by example.
a human disgrace you are.
Being a married woman with authority is your ultimate fantasy. I am glad that I am not married to a kook like you Reality.

No man is stupid enough to be with you, and mental midgets like yourself only make difficult decisions regarding plaid or stripes.

A man told me you had a job peeling potatoes, you were told to put the big ones in a brown bag, the smaller ones in a light colored brown bag. After two days you quit, and went back to digging ditches by hand. Your excuse for quitting was too many decisions. I Pale Rider believed every word the man told me. I told him you never make a lick of sense on Topix.

You are a joke, and a hoot to laugh at.
my shoe size is a larger number than your IQ.

You old goat, if your brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to put in an ant's motorcycle to ride half way around a BB.

You are a blip above zoo animals because you can stand up. Someone takes care of zoo animals, and social services take care of you.

People like you know so much about government handouts, it has to be that you and your goofball Pal Criminal Neutral Party receive them. Throw your other Pal that has nothing to do all day long. The one that is on here 70 or more times a day. The one that lives in an old dilapidated house trailor that is for sale. It isn't in Hilliard, Ohio either, that is a front only. The man that Topix has tossed many times. The one like you that jumps on everyone, that he doesn't agree with.

The only thing you teach, is exactly what not to become by example. a human disgrace you are

Look at your sentences, how they are constructed, no wonder the only thing you can do is digging ditches. You are an example of a person God doesn't want you to be. Society has no use for boneheads like you, and your Pals. Get a life, and do something constructive.

You are among laughable fools, are you a member of the KKK? A person that hates Blacks, much like Hitler hated Jews?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6935 Aug 2, 2013
Columbus Topix is impressed! It is the second day of the month and Fry Queen is posting.

Usually by the 2nd Pale is face down on the floor with empty 5th's lying around her.

Wide Rider hasn't had a man's attention since size 16 and that was the manager at the McDonalds. He thought she was the best fry cook in Warsaw. However, when Oblamo took office Pale took the easy route and took up eating and drinking full time.

No one cares for you Fry Queen although I hear Nat and Rhino like their women large. IDK about XXXXL.

Columbus, OH

#6937 Aug 3, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don't.
I didn't realize you had NAS capabilities to tap into what channel I have on. You are no Edward Snowden, you just lost security clearance.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6939 Aug 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did the nuthouse let you out for a walk to the library to use the computer?
you defiantly require heavy medication.
if you approach me I will stand my ground and empty the magazine into your blubber.
the sight of you is horrifying and swinging fat is considered dangerous.
Will your grave plot really be 4 of them to cover all that fat and blubber?
Good stuff!

You should post more often.
Nat Turner

United States

#6940 Aug 3, 2013
Chicago? What a town!
Nat Turner

United States

#6941 Aug 3, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you had NAS capabilities to tap into what channel I have on. You are no Edward Snowden, you just lost security clearance.
The condescending attitude will get you nowhere with me. I'm sure you watch it for its fair and balanced commentaries.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6942 Aug 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff!
You should post more often.
Yes! It's the best unintentional comedy on the interwebs.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6943 Aug 3, 2013
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

by Joseph Cotto, Washington Times

Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in George Zimmerman’s murder trial, is being sued by a former employee she fired after he testified against her handling of evidence in the case.

Corey fired Ben Kruidbos, her office’s information technology director, after his June 6 pre-trial testimony in which he revealed information concealed from Zimmerman’s defense team by the prosecution. His termination letter included allegations of serious workplace misconduct such as violating public records laws. However, the allegations conflict with the kudos Corey’s office gave Kruidbos on May 16, when he received a pay raise for “meritorious service.”

Kruidbos’ termination letter was delivered to his home the night that attorneys made their closing arguments in the Zimmerman trial. The letter said that Kruidbos did a poor job in overseeing the information technology department.

The information allegedly concealed by Corey includes evidence found on Martin’s cell phone. This evidence consists of photos of marijuana, Trayvon Martin blowing smoke, and Martin gripping a firearm. Kruidbos alleges that Corey fired him in retaliation for revealing the existence of this evidence, and is seeking $5 million in actual and punitive damages from the prosecutor. He filed his lawsuit on Thursday in Jacksonville, where both he and Corey are based.

Corey has not yet released a statement about the lawsuit. Her spokeswoman, Jackelyn Barnard, has not responded to requests for information from the press.

Cheryl Peek, the managing director of the State Attorney’s Office, wrote in Kruidbos’ termination letter,“Your egregious lack of regard for the sensitive nature of the information handled by this office is completely abhorrent,” adding,“You have proven to be completely untrustworthy. Because of your deliberate, wilful and unscrupulous actions, you can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

Corey’s predecessor as Jacksonville prosecutor, Harry Shorstein, observed,“(i)t is understood that in the course of his duties, Ben discovered evidence that should had been turned over to the defense. He took it to a lawyer who turned it over. It is also believed he may have been the one, or with others, who leaked her wrongfully taking $340,000+.”

The “$340,000+” refers to Corey’s pension, which Jacksonville’s Times-Union newspaper reported was improperly padded. Kruidbos speculates that an investigation of security breaches in the prosecutor’s office was launched in response to the paper’s allegations last March.

Kruidbos’s attorney, Wesley White, declined reappointment to the State Attorney’s Office in December and is sharply critical of Corey. He cited his dissatisfaction with her administration in his December 7 letter formally refusing reappointment. White did not reply to a request for comment.

Robert Zimmerman, George’s younger brother and de facto spokesman, said last month,“It’s my understanding now that Mr. Kruidbos has filed suit. Obviously, that means he disagrees with Mrs. Corey’s decision. I’m concerned that other people like him, now or in the future, who are doing what they believe is ethical, might incur the wrath of vengeance.”

Columbus, OH

#6944 Aug 4, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The condescending attitude will get you nowhere with me. I'm sure you watch it for its fair and balanced commentaries.
Well now you hurt my feelings. I thought we were becoming BFF's. Why would I lie about what news I watch? I'll divulge my news watching habits. On a day off, I work part time and am an insomniac. 2:37am= World New Now, ABC; 4:00am=CNN, AC360; 5:00am=CNN, Early Start; 6:00am HLN, Robin Meade; 7:00am, NBC, Today show.

Happy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 5 min Pope Che Reagan C... 119
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 26 min They cannot kill ... 3
Jury returns guilty verdict in gang-related sla... 31 min dpx55 1
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Weinlard Park residents show neighborhood pride... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
Snapchat 2 hr Big Johnson 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr scirocco 3,970
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs