Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6901 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Zimmerman, neighbor hood watch is always on patrol, if not why pursue a suspected threat like Martin?
Consider yourself an idiot. You're trying to out think me again, you're going to hurt yourself.
Zimmerman was drunk and assaulted a police officer that should have resulted in two felonies. I'm not sure what your cut and paste is doing but stating the obvious once again.
The report is clear. I said he had his charges reduced to a few classes and he's off Scott free.
You're going to have to change you attack, all you are doing is giving more to my argument. Not to sharp, are you? Or maybe this is the extent of your intellect. Stands to reason.
"nut turner"
You are a drunk who assaults the intelligence of all who have a brain.
Peace
KMA
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6902 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman got off of those charges. Tell me how that happened. Can you get off two felonies for assaulting a police officer? Zimmerman is proving to be untouchable. No speeding ticket for speeding. Murderer, not guilty. Charmed life. I doubt you possess any skill or ingenuity to complete such a task. It's easy to know your neighborhood when you're home all day.
I've never been arrested or have an run ins with the law, Zimmerman has at least a few we know about. Criminal. You can white wash it all you want. I know better. Racist giving a pass to a known criminal. The law abiding citizens are losing this country to you.
It's a crying shame that the President of the United States, who chose to get personally involved and is a lawyer himself, did not tell his people how the legal system works, how trials work, that fact that we're all innocent until proven guilty, AND THE CHARGES MUST BE PROVED BY THE PROSECUTION.

Trayvon was not shot in the back as he was trying to get home. Had he been, it would be a different story. Not excusing Zimmerman but you have to prove your case in court, and they couldn't.

Was Obama president when Casey Anthony got off? Just wondering.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6903 Aug 1, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crying shame that the President of the United States, who chose to get personally involved and is a lawyer himself, did not tell his people how the legal system works, how trials work, that fact that we're all innocent until proven guilty, AND THE CHARGES MUST BE PROVED BY THE PROSECUTION.
Trayvon was not shot in the back as he was trying to get home. Had he been, it would be a different story. Not excusing Zimmerman but you have to prove your case in court, and they couldn't.
Was Obama president when Casey Anthony got off? Just wondering.
Of what aren't you excusing Zimmerman?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6904 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should go back to the 3rd grade. You clearly don't know what a synonym is.
I know that vindicate and exonerate mean different things, unlike you.

Planet Earth

#6905 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Law? Oh boy. They've never made a mistake before huh?
Americans with functioning brains will usually not side with outlandish rhetoric.
You swim in it, so you don't fall under that category. At least 2 jurors thought Zimmerman was guilty. Are their brains functioning?
Funny that there wasn't a hung jury then. What they said was that he should have been guilty of something, but NOT of the charges that were levied.

Planet Earth

#6906 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? You are just babbling in circles. Begat is what it is. Move on. Hundreds of centuries?!?!?
Man, let me know when you get back from planet elsewhere.
You're going to make me go back and dig up the post where you claimed that guns begat violence, when it was clearly the other way around. People were beating and stabbing other people with clubs and spears for tens of thousands of years before guns were invented. You are clearly over your head here.

Planet Earth

#6907 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more reason to not get involved with a suspected threat.
If you're not on patrol, why not just call the police?
He DID call the police, and the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything else."

Planet Earth

#6908 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
None of Zimmerman's business why he was walking.
Not against the law to ask. But as you said, it's apparently considered "baiting them into a fight". In a civilized world, he could have answered the question with "None of your business", but his inferior mind instructed him to throw a punch instead.

Planet Earth

#6909 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Still not going to work. Not ABC news...how dumb are you?
Apparently you're not up on the latest developments. Do you want a link or do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?

Planet Earth

#6910 Aug 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the word "just" in his post. As in "only call the police." Your bromance with Zimmerman is blinding you, Georgie.
And you missed where the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything", which, once Martin was out of sight, required going to see where he went, until that request was canceled with "we don't need you to do that."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6911 Aug 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you missed where the dispatcher said "Let us know if he does anything", which, once Martin was out of sight, required going to see where he went, until that request was canceled with "we don't need you to do that."
But that, of course, has nothing to do with Georgie's misinformed claim that Nat misstated something in his post, now does it?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6912 Aug 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted to the killing. I've stated that and I've never made an excuse for it, have I? What bothers me is how many people in the legal profession - which you claim you are - are not honoring the system. The jury came back with a not guilty verdict based on the evidence provided. Do you honestly think this is the first time? The last time?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6913 Aug 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell me - since you've admitted to an unnamed legal profession - are you telling me you have never, in any way, helped a guilty party get out of trouble?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6914 Aug 1, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted to the killing. I've stated that and I've never made an excuse for it, have I? What bothers me is how many people in the legal profession - which you claim you are - are not honoring the system. The jury came back with a not guilty verdict based on the evidence provided. Do you honestly think this is the first time? The last time?
If you haven't excused Zimmerman for killing Trayon Martin you must think that he is responsible for it, at least to some degree, no? So do you think that Zimmerman should bear some responsibility for it?

What person in the legal system hasn't accepted the verdict?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6915 Aug 1, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell me - since you've admitted to an unnamed legal profession - are you telling me you have never, in any way, helped a guilty party get out of trouble?
What in the world does that have to do with the price of tea in China? But to answer your entirely irrelevant, odd question, every single day.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6916 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are brain dead, and Trayvon is dead and buried.
You laughable fool, can't you read? The question, how much wine did the women take with them into the deliberation room during the Zimmerman trial? Maybe some vodka, whiskey?

Reality Speaks is a dunce blockhead. He can barely read. Listen you? If I would like for you to answer my question, or questions that I ask someone else, I will be glad to ask you, until then, keep your trap shut, when I ask a question, that isn't directed to you. Do you have the smarts enough to understand that, in other words who ask you knucklehead?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6917 Aug 1, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence presented was mostly lies to keep Zimmerman, from going to prison for up to thirty years. He either has one of the hardest heads in the world to survive twelve poundings of the skull on the concrete. The truth is, did his head ever hit any concrete? There were no signs of any damage as a result of his head being pounded against the concrete. Think of that word "pounded," next pounded twelve times. A lie that only George Zimmerman could have told his attorney's, or they made the attorney's made that lie up to save their client.

On another note was Zimmerman in a rush to get somewhere in Texas to get some wealthy oilman to loan him some money? So he can pay his attorney's, offering a up some rights to a movie, or a book as collateral. He was in a hurry for some reason. One thing for sure with Texas Laws, he will have to be very careful, he doesn't meet his Waterloo.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6918 Aug 2, 2013
Spoken like a true drunk. Your head has hit the ground many times from passing out.

Why can't you liberals move on?

Why don't you discuss the failed implementation of Oblamocare, or that there are 9M fewer people working than when he took office, or that there are fewer home owners now than when he took office.

Of course not, that would be talking about reality.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6919 Aug 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You laughable fool, can't you read? The question, how much wine did the women take with them into the deliberation room during the Zimmerman trial? Maybe some vodka, whiskey?
Reality Speaks is a dunce blockhead. He can barely read. Listen you? If I would like for you to answer my question, or questions that I ask someone else, I will be glad to ask you, until then, keep your trap shut, when I ask a question, that isn't directed to you. Do you have the smarts enough to understand that, in other words who ask you knucklehead?
and in your fantasy, are you Mrs. President as well?

being a married woman with authority is your ultimate fantasy.

no man is stupid enough to be with you, and mental midgets like yourself only make difficult decisions regarding plaid or stripes.

you are a joke, and a hoot to laugh at.

my shoe size is a larger number than your IQ.

you are a blip above zoo animals because you can stand up. Someone takes care of zoo animals, and social services take care of you.

the only thing you teach, is exactly what not to become by example.

a human disgrace you are.
Nat Turner

United States

#6920 Aug 2, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dam you're a yahoo. Get the frick over it! A jury found him not guilty. Don't like it? Change the laws.

When is the last time you voted?
When was the last time you had a thought that wasn't parroted? If Fox News doesn't tell you how to vote, you would be lost.
Damn shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 11 min Columbus Becoming... 1
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 11 min BizzyBee 11
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Canton 31,054
Pet and animal reports 1 hr Duke for Mayor 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 3,334
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 242
BENGALS DRAFT another CONVICT - JEREMY HILL 4 hr NATIONAL FELON LE... 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Sue 2,434
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••