United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Wiseamerican wrote:
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding just north of Dallas, Texas. The hick cop didn't even recognize him, and Zimmerman is reported to have asked the cop did he know who he is. A gun was in the glove box and Zimmerman was told not to "play with the gun "while the idiot cop ran a warrant check several feet from Zimmerman's 2008 grey honda ridgeline truck .

He was warned to slow down did not receive a speeding ticket.
Wow. Now Zimmerman is cop proof?
They are afraid to give him a ticket now.
Damn shame.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Law? Oh boy. They've never made a mistake before huh?
Americans with functioning brains will usually not side with outlandish rhetoric.
You swim in it, so you don't fall under that category. At least 2 jurors thought Zimmerman was guilty. Are their brains functioning?
Wow...not only are you quoting the now proven editing job by ABC news, now you're saying a second juror has come forward...
How much dishonesty can be packed into that black skin of yours?
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was not "on patrol" when he first saw Martin. He was on his way to the store.

[QUOTE]Zimmerman is not a smart man and with his criminal background did not care for laws or decency. He was an idiot with a license to kill. He finally did it. I bet if he shot and killed a white kid, the outcome would have been different.
"

With the same (lack of) evidence... I wouldn't expect the outcome to be any different. In fact, there was a very similar, I don't have a link to it right now, where a black man shot a white teen who charged at him and he too was acquitted. Punks are punks. Some of them get in over their head.
Even more reason to not get involved with a suspected threat.
If you're not on patrol, why not just call the police? Zimmerman is a thug life murderer, nothing else.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Zimmerman, neighbor hood watch is always on patrol, if not why pursue a suspected threat like Martin?
Consider yourself an idiot. You're trying to out think me again, you're going to hurt yourself.
Zimmerman was drunk and assaulted a police officer that should have resulted in two felonies. I'm not sure what your cut and paste is doing but stating the obvious once again.
The report is clear. I said he had his charges reduced to a few classes and he's off Scott free.
You're going to have to change you attack, all you are doing is giving more to my argument. Not to sharp, are you? Or maybe this is the extent of your intellect. Stands to reason.
Hey, dummy...I'm always aware of what's going on in my neighborhood, too. It's called being proactive. No doubt that would get a person shot in your slum.
You said that Zimmerman has "a criminal background." How does one arrest and ZERO convictions equal a criminal background? And how does someone wit a criminal background obtain a CCW permit?
You're as bright as a bag of hammers.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, so asking someone what they're doing there is "baiting them into a fight". That's some mentality you got there. Probably the same mentality that got Martin killed.
None of Zimmerman's business why he was walking. It's a free country. If you are a simple neighborhood watchman you call the police. You don't take matters in your own hands. But Zimmerman being a criminal did that to play gangster. He got away with murder.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Say, did you hear that George Zimmerman is free and armed?
I did. Good for him. He will need that gun everywhere he goes.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more reason to not get involved with a suspected threat.
If you're not on patrol, why not just call the police? Zimmerman is a thug life murderer, nothing else.
He DID call the police, you blithering idiot.
You finally blew your last brain cell on that one.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I said, "Show us any white riot worse than Greensboro in 1979."

Yo came back with a lame street fight were there were NO deaths, ONE injury and 25 arrests. Are you illiterate, desperate or both?
Please keep it up...you're simply doing your race proud in their pursuit of ignorance.
Now this is funny...dumb racists giving it there all..LOL!! Reminds me of you.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a4333484...
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...not only are you quoting the now proven editing job by ABC news, now you're saying a second juror has come forward...
How much dishonesty can be packed into that black skin of yours?
Nope. Still not going to work. Not ABC news...how dumb are you? Do you seriously think that all news comes from ABC. The quintessential idiot that rests in conjecture and right wing idiocy. You are truly a dumb racist. No wonder you're here all the time.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Now Zimmerman is cop proof?
They are afraid to give him a ticket now.
Damn shame.
Yes, Zimmerman is the only person in America to get off with a warning.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, dummy...I'm always aware of what's going on in my neighborhood, too. It's called being proactive. No doubt that would get a person shot in your slum.
You said that Zimmerman has "a criminal background." How does one arrest and ZERO convictions equal a criminal background? And how does someone wit a criminal background obtain a CCW permit?
You're as bright as a bag of hammers.
Zimmerman got off of those charges. Tell me how that happened. Can you get off two felonies for assaulting a police officer? Zimmerman is proving to be untouchable. No speeding ticket for speeding. Murderer, not guilty. Charmed life. I doubt you possess any skill or ingenuity to complete such a task. It's easy to know your neighborhood when you're home all day.

I've never been arrested or have an run ins with the law, Zimmerman has at least a few we know about. Criminal. You can white wash it all you want. I know better. Racist giving a pass to a known criminal. The law abiding citizens are losing this country to you.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He DID call the police, you blithering idiot.
He called. Pursued. Killed an unarmed teenager. Very manly. That's your kind of racist. It's good to have a hero like that. Like hitler too I bet. Couple of confederate flags hanging in your walls? Sure you do.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Still not going to work. Not ABC news...how dumb are you? Do you seriously think that all news comes from ABC. The quintessential idiot that rests in conjecture and right wing idiocy. You are truly a dumb racist. No wonder you're here all the time.
Then show us your sources.
And, exactly what are you doing here morning, noon and night?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
All news doesn't come from ABC? Dam, Sidekick...help me to change the channel my electronics guru.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Zimmerman is the only person in America to get off with a warning.
Are you serious? My fault. You probably are.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
He called. Pursued. Killed an unarmed teenager. Very manly. That's your kind of racist. It's good to have a hero like that. Like hitler too I bet. Couple of confederate flags hanging in your walls? Sure you do.
Dam you're a yahoo. Get the frick over it! A jury found him not guilty. Don't like it? Change the laws.

When is the last time you voted?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pursued? He was attacked at his truck by thuggy Ashtray. Ghetto slab Rachel Jeantel confirmed that.
Thanks for violating Godwin's Law. It's further proof of your stupidity.
No CSA flags at our house...but I do fly the Canadian flag on certain holidays. We all know how racist Canadians are, right?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? My fault. You probably are.
What world do you live in ALF, Ork?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman got off of those charges. Tell me how that happened. Can you get off two felonies for assaulting a police officer? Zimmerman is proving to be untouchable. No speeding ticket for speeding. Murderer, not guilty. Charmed life. I doubt you possess any skill or ingenuity to complete such a task. It's easy to know your neighborhood when you're home all day.
I've never been arrested or have an run ins with the law, Zimmerman has at least a few we know about. Criminal. You can white wash it all you want. I know better. Racist giving a pass to a known criminal. The law abiding citizens are losing this country to you.
No, it's easy to know your neighborhood when you know all the neighbors and we all have homes that we take care of and are worth something.
Where are you right now? Are you at work like I am? Or are you a layabout like so many of your kind?
Zimmerman has NO criminal record. Lying about it isn't going to change that fact.
You're getting increasingly desperate in your posts, boy. I can see that lower lip of your quivering from here in the Tuttle area.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He DID call the police, you blithering idiot.
You missed the word "just" in his post. As in "only call the police." Your bromance with Zimmerman is blinding you, Georgie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,441 - 6,460 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance