Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6861 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The cop was probably a Mexican. I was stopped in Texas once by Erik Estrada.
The cop was white as snow.

Hilliard, OH

#6862 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The cop was probably a Mexican. I was stopped in Texas once by Erik Estrada.
He had you pegged:

http://www.emailgoodies.faketrix.com/content/...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6863 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know the meaning of a lot of words...And how to use them.
Let me assist you...Begat means to give rise to or bring about.
Yes, and violence PRECEDED the invention of firearms by many dozens or even hundreds of centuries. So violence begat guns, not the other way around as you claimed.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6864 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The cop was white as snow.
Just pisses 'em off even more.
George Zimmerman is free and armed.
And a white cop told him to have a safe trip.

Planet Earth

#6865 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOA in Zimmerman's neighborhood stated in its bi-laws that NO watch person is to carry a gun while on patrol.
Zimmerman was not "on patrol" when he first saw Martin. He was on his way to the store.
Zimmerman is not a smart man and with his criminal background did not care for laws or decency. He was an idiot with a license to kill. He finally did it. I bet if he shot and killed a white kid, the outcome would have been different.
With the same (lack of) evidence... I wouldn't expect the outcome to be any different. In fact, there was a very similar, I don't have a link to it right now, where a black man shot a white teen who charged at him and he too was acquitted. Punks are punks. Some of them get in over their head.

Hilliard, OH

#6866 Jul 31, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pisses 'em off even more.
George Zimmerman is free and armed.
And a white cop told him to have a safe trip.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6867 Jul 31, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> The cop was an idiot because he left a driver with access to a weapon without knowledge of who that person was or if he was dangerous fugitive.
Now, if you were DWB, and were pulled over and a gun were in the car, a 40cal. cop's semi-auto would've been in your face until everything panned out. I'm guessing the caucasian looking Zimmerman posed no immediate concern to the hick cop.
Zimmerman looks white?

Planet Earth

#6868 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you in good conscience give Zimmerman a pass, but a black 17 year old you label him a criminal. That's mighty white of you.
I have a car and a motorcycle so I don't walk. I don't bait people into fights,
Ah, so asking someone what they're doing there is "baiting them into a fight". That's some mentality you got there. Probably the same mentality that got Martin killed.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6869 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He had you pegged:
http://www.emailgoodies.faketrix.com/content/...
The man with more names than a Russian spy.

The question, how much wine did the women take
with them into the deliberation room during the
Zimmerman trial? Maybe some vodka, whiskey? Don't
stop if it takes you two days to tell us. Now
get started!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6870 Aug 1, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The man with more names than a Russian spy.
The question, how much wine did the women take
with them into the deliberation room during the
Zimmerman trial? Maybe some vodka, whiskey? Don't
stop if it takes you two days to tell us. Now
get started!
you are brain dead, and Trayvon is dead and buried.

you can spin all you want, but you will still be brain dead, and Trayvon buried.

Trayvon liked fat nasty women, so your dating pool shrank.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#6871 Aug 1, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> The cop was an idiot because he left a driver with access to a weapon without knowledge of who that person was or if he was dangerous fugitive.
Now, if you were DWB, and were pulled over and a gun were in the car, a 40cal. cop's semi-auto would've been in your face until everything panned out. I'm guessing the caucasian looking Zimmerman posed no immediate concern to the hick cop.
I don't know why I am responding to this stupid post, go ahead BJ have fun with that sentence. He ran his plates, took his license, George did what he was supposed to do by informing the cop he had a concealed weapon appropriately stored. Did you want the cop to tase him just because his name is George Zimmerman?

Location hidden

#6872 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are brain dead, and Trayvon is dead and buried.
you can spin all you want, but you will still be brain dead, and Trayvon buried.
Trayvon liked fat nasty women, so your dating pool shrank.
Trayvon who?
Nat Turner

United States

#6873 Aug 1, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You said he WAS on patrol. Now that you've been busted, you change your story.

You want to go by the reports?

"In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Consider yourself busted...again.

BTW, why has every black racist in America adopted Ashtray posthumously?
According to Zimmerman, neighbor hood watch is always on patrol, if not why pursue a suspected threat like Martin?
Consider yourself an idiot. You're trying to out think me again, you're going to hurt yourself.

Zimmerman was drunk and assaulted a police officer that should have resulted in two felonies. I'm not sure what your cut and paste is doing but stating the obvious once again.
The report is clear. I said he had his charges reduced to a few classes and he's off Scott free.
You're going to have to change you attack, all you are doing is giving more to my argument. Not to sharp, are you? Or maybe this is the extent of your intellect. Stands to reason.

Location hidden

#6874 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Zimmerman, neighbor hood watch is always on patrol, if not why pursue a suspected threat like Martin?
Consider yourself an idiot. You're trying to out think me again, you're going to hurt yourself.
Zimmerman was drunk and assaulted a police officer that should have resulted in two felonies. I'm not sure what your cut and paste is doing but stating the obvious once again.
The report is clear. I said he had his charges reduced to a few classes and he's off Scott free.
You're going to have to change you attack, all you are doing is giving more to my argument. Not to sharp, are you? Or maybe this is the extent of your intellect. Stands to reason.
Say, did you hear that George Zimmerman is free and armed?
Nat Turner

United States

#6875 Aug 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. Vindicate means clear from guilt, exonerate means clear from consequences.
Then you should go back to the 3rd grade. You clearly don't know what a synonym is.
Nat Turner

United States

#6876 Aug 1, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The last time whites were responsible for a riot that caused fatalities was in Greensboro in 1979.
http://old.post-gazette.com/regionstate/20020...
Nat Turner

United States

#6877 Aug 1, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>We're not talking about the rest of the world. We're talking about American society.
Now, show us any "white riot" since 1979 that was worse than Greensboro.
Some of your lovely skinhead buddies doing what they do...I have more just let me know what level of embarrassment you want.

Nat Turner

United States

#6878 Aug 1, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The law says otherwise. So do Americans with functioning brains.
The Law? Oh boy. They've never made a mistake before huh?
Americans with functioning brains will usually not side with outlandish rhetoric.
You swim in it, so you don't fall under that category. At least 2 jurors thought Zimmerman was guilty. Are their brains functioning?
Nat Turner

United States

#6879 Aug 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and violence PRECEDED the invention of firearms by many dozens or even hundreds of centuries. So violence begat guns, not the other way around as you claimed.
What are you talking about? You are just babbling in circles. Begat is what it is. Move on. Hundreds of centuries?!?!?
Man, let me know when you get back from planet elsewhere.

Hilliard, OH

#6880 Aug 1, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your lovely skinhead buddies doing what they do...I have more just let me know what level of embarrassment you want.
I said, "Show us any white riot worse than Greensboro in 1979."

Yo came back with a lame street fight were there were NO deaths, ONE injury and 25 arrests. Are you illiterate, desperate or both?
Please keep it up...you're simply doing your race proud in their pursuit of ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 57 min BizzyBee 7
Hand outs 1 hr I Do Know 11
Body in North Side parking lot is a homicide 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,842
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr Trash Collector 82
Scammer 5 hr Window worker 6
Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of... (Dec '09) 8 hr Chris 760
COPS lives MATTER 9 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 13 hr Reality Speaks 312
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus