The George Zimmerman Case!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6840 Jul 31, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because you were... let us say, NOT master of your domain in their bathroom, George.
You really shouldn't talk that way about Walt when he's not out of jail to defend himself.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6841 Jul 31, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that I didn't go to Bowdoin? I did mention it to send you up, but I never said definitely whether Bowdoin is my alma mater or not.
You admitted that you hadn't attended when you were backed into a corner.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6842 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>n a serious response, I truly hate stereotypical commercials. McD's are famous for them; K-Mart, Wally world are too. I just shook my head with the rap song, hoodies, etc. with the temperature of the US after the verdict. Bad taste.
All advertising is aimed at particular demographic groups and utilizes readily recognized stereotypes in order to quickly gain and then hold the attention of the targeted groups. You moron.

You just hate the black ones.
Nat Turner

United States

#6843 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>More low information idiocy on your part. Zimmerman was not "on patrol" or acting in any official capacity that night, He was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Ashtray.
"Criminal background"? He chest bumped a cop in a bar when he was 20 years old and the charges were waived after he went to an alcohol education class. He has NO criminal record. Do you think they give CCW permits to people with a "criminal background"?
If Ashtray had been white, nobody outside of Seminole County would have ever heard about the incident and no charges would have been brought.
You're really not too bright.
Exactly. He wasn't even on patrol.
Chest bumping is not worth two felonies...He did more than that. You are not allowed to touch an officer of the law in any degree anyway. Zimmerman was arrested and charged with battery on a police officer and assaulting a police officer, both felonious acts. Were you there? No? Then I will go by what has been reported, not some topix racist. The charges were reduced and Zimmerman had to attend classes...How in the heck do you go from two felonies to no charges?!??!? Well if your father is a judge, the law doesn't apply to you. Zimmerman is a privileged piece of dung that got away with murder. So be it. He will be in another position to defend himself, because he is stupid and now he thinks he's made of Teflon.
Are you a family member? Gosh, you defend him like you are a girlfriend or something.
Nat Turner

United States

#6847 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>LOL at black racist conspiracy anger.
Following someone is not illegal, but assaulting someone for doing so is.
The only one with a troubled past was Ashtray. Zimmerman had NO criminal record.
What's pathetic is that there are those like you who would try to bait Zimmerman into a confrontation.
So you in good conscience give Zimmerman a pass, but a black 17 year old you label him a criminal. That's mighty white of you.
I have a car and a motorcycle so I don't walk. I don't bait people into fights, I am a grown man and I don't engage in street play. So no, Zimmerman and anyone like him would not be in my circle of citizens.
Again your silly characterizations and projections will not work on me. Zimmerman is a murderer, plain and simple.
Nat Turner

United States

#6848 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I call 34 years a good record, especially since every white involved in that incident was a despicable loser...it was the Klan and the American Nazi Party vs the Communists.
Wrong. The fact that you bring up the worst of the white gangs is of no concern. White riots happen in other factions of your community. Not only here but world wide.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6849 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. He wasn't even on patrol.
Chest bumping is not worth two felonies...He did more than that. You are not allowed to touch an officer of the law in any degree anyway. Zimmerman was arrested and charged with battery on a police officer and assaulting a police officer, both felonious acts. Were you there? No? Then I will go by what has been reported, not some topix racist. The charges were reduced and Zimmerman had to attend classes...How in the heck do you go from two felonies to no charges?!??!? Well if your father is a judge, the law doesn't apply to you. Zimmerman is a privileged piece of dung that got away with murder. So be it. He will be in another position to defend himself, because he is stupid and now he thinks he's made of Teflon.
Are you a family member? Gosh, you defend him like you are a girlfriend or something.
You said he WAS on patrol. Now that you've been busted, you change your story.

You want to go by the reports?

"In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Consider yourself busted...again.

BTW, why has every black racist in America adopted Ashtray posthumously?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6850 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The fact that you bring up the worst of the white gangs is of no concern. White riots happen in other factions of your community. Not only here but world wide.
We're not talking about the rest of the world. We're talking about American society.
Now, show us any "white riot" since 1979 that was worse than Greensboro.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6851 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you in good conscience give Zimmerman a pass, but a black 17 year old you label him a criminal. That's mighty white of you.
I have a car and a motorcycle so I don't walk. I don't bait people into fights, I am a grown man and I don't engage in street play. So no, Zimmerman and anyone like him would not be in my circle of citizens.
Again your silly characterizations and projections will not work on me. Zimmerman is a murderer, plain and simple.
The law says otherwise. So do Americans with functioning brains.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6852 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Legally, you're correct. But in the eyes of the public, there's a world of difference.
You know, Georgie, just because YOU believe something doesn't mean THE PUBLIC believes it. You seem to have an ongoing problem with that concept.

The public is divided over the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial and over the conversation about race that has surrounded it. The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center, conducted July 17-21 among 1,480 adults nationwide finds roughly as many satisfied with the verdict in the case (39%) as dissatisfied (42%), with nearly one-in-five (19%) offering no opinion.

http://www.people-press.org/2013/07/22/big-ra...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6853 Jul 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He said Zimmerman was vindicated by the jury's verdict.
That's simply not true.
woof
You are correct. He was exonerated.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6854 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given the hillbilly the synonym for vindicate, which is the word exonerate...
No it's not. Vindicate means clear from guilt, exonerate means clear from consequences.
Wiseamerican

United States

#6855 Jul 31, 2013
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding just north of Dallas, Texas. The hick cop didn't even recognize him, and Zimmerman is reported to have asked the cop did he know who he is. A gun was in the glove box and Zimmerman was told not to "play with the gun "while the idiot cop ran a warrant check several feet from Zimmerman's 2008 grey honda ridgeline truck .

He was warned to slow down did not receive a speeding ticket.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6856 Jul 31, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding just north of Dallas, Texas. The hick cop didn't even recognize him, and Zimmerman is reported to have asked the cop did he know who he is. A gun was in the glove box and Zimmerman was told not to "play with the gun "while the idiot cop ran a warrant check several feet from Zimmerman's 2008 grey honda ridgeline truck .
He was warned to slow down did not receive a speeding ticket.
Way ahead of you...I managed to cite a source.
Now, why was the cop an "idiot"?

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TO5U3S4E6...
Wiseamerican

United States

#6857 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Way ahead of you...I managed to cite a source.
The cop was an idiot because he left a driver with access to a weapon without knowledge of who that person was or if he was dangerous fugitive.

Now, if you were DWB, and were pulled over and a gun were in the car, a 40cal. cop's semi-auto would've been in your face until everything panned out. I'm guessing the caucasian looking Zimmerman posed no immediate concern to the hick cop.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6858 Jul 31, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> The cop was an idiot because he left a driver with access to a weapon without knowledge of who that person was or if he was dangerous fugitive.
Now, if you were DWB, and were pulled over and a gun were in the car, a 40cal. cop's semi-auto would've been in your face until everything panned out. I'm guessing the caucasian looking Zimmerman posed no immediate concern to the hick cop.
Hey, dummy...what do you think happens when you inform the officer that you have a legal weapon in the car from the get-go? He's been made aware. The officer asked him to put it in the glove compartment. He did. End of story.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6859 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Way ahead of you...I managed to cite a source.
You are soooooo gifted.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6860 Jul 31, 2013
Wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> The cop was an idiot because he left a driver with access to a weapon without knowledge of who that person was or if he was dangerous fugitive.
The cop was probably a Mexican. I was stopped in Texas once by Erik Estrada.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6861 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The cop was white as snow.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6862 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He had you pegged:

http://www.emailgoodies.faketrix.com/content/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 4 min MarkJ- 134
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 9 min Pope Che Reagan C... 24
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 16 min UTrashy 16
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 34 min Male 16
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 1 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 8 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 10 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance