The George Zimmerman Case!
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6816 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Just watched a back to school k-mart commercial. A rap song about how they need their hoodies.
Many convenient stores in Memphis will not allow any customer to enter their store wearing a hoodie.

Wonder why.
Nat Turner

United States

#6817 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The last time whites were responsible for a riot that caused fatalities was in Greensboro in 1979.
And in your head, that is a good track record, right? God knows whites have never been involved with mob justice or unsolicited fatalities...

Oh wait...

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6818 Jul 31, 2013

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6819 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>K-Mart going after their core consumers.
Yeehaw, shopping date with Georgie./sarc

Columbus, OH

#6820 Jul 31, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many convenient stores in Memphis will not allow any customer to enter their store wearing a hoodie.
Wonder why.
Let me ponder your question.
Nat Turner

United States

#6821 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The jury acted based on the evidence proved that self defense by Zimmerman caused the death of Ashtray. That makes Zimmerman blameless, innocent and yes...vindicated. As I said before, Casey Anthony was also found not guilty, but she certainly wasn't vindicated.
Zimmerman committed no sin...self defense it the original human right. Your racism has overtaken you to the point of delusion, booner.
Zimmerman absolutely committed a sin. No one had to die that night. He chose to play judge and jury to an innocent boy. If Zimmerman got his clock cleaned for following someone, that's his fault. He was under no obligation to do so. Zimmerman has not faced his true justice yet. Given his troubled past, he will screw up again. That saving people in a SUV story stinks to high Heaven.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6822 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOA in Zimmerman's neighborhood stated in its bi-laws that NO watch person is to carry a gun while on patrol. Zimmerman is not a smart man and with his criminal background did not care for laws or decency. He was an idiot with a license to kill. He finally did it. I bet if he shot and killed a white kid, the outcome would have been different.
More low information idiocy on your part. Zimmerman was not "on patrol" or acting in any official capacity that night, He was on his way to the grocery store when he spotted Ashtray.
"Criminal background"? He chest bumped a cop in a bar when he was 20 years old and the charges were waived after he went to an alcohol education class. He has NO criminal record. Do you think they give CCW permits to people with a "criminal background"?
If Ashtray had been white, nobody outside of Seminole County would have ever heard about the incident and no charges would have been brought.
You're really not too bright.

Columbus, OH

#6823 Jul 31, 2013
Okay, got it imagine. I'm going to play Reader here for a minute, if I wore a hoodie, 64", 100#, I highly doubt they would refuse entry. That is a discretionary policy.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6824 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman absolutely committed a sin. No one had to die that night. He chose to play judge and jury to an innocent boy. If Zimmerman got his clock cleaned for following someone, that's his fault. He was under no obligation to do so. Zimmerman has not faced his true justice yet. Given his troubled past, he will screw up again. That saving people in a SUV story stinks to high Heaven.
LOL at black racist conspiracy anger.
Following someone is not illegal, but assaulting someone for doing so is.
The only one with a troubled past was Ashtray. Zimmerman had NO criminal record.
What's pathetic is that there are those like you who would try to bait Zimmerman into a confrontation.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6825 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeehaw, shopping date with Georgie./sarc
I'm as likely to enter a K-Mart as I am a ghetto.
Oh, wait...

Columbus, OH

#6826 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>K-Mart going after their core consumers.
n a serious response, I truly hate stereotypical commercials. McD's are famous for them; K-Mart, Wally world are too. I just shook my head with the rap song, hoodies, etc. with the temperature of the US after the verdict. Bad taste.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6827 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And in your head, that is a good track record, right? God knows whites have never been involved with mob justice or unsolicited fatalities...
Oh wait...
Yes, I call 34 years a good record, especially since every white involved in that incident was a despicable loser...it was the Klan and the American Nazi Party vs the Communists.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6828 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, got it imagine. I'm going to play Reader here for a minute, if I wore a hoodie, 64", 100#, I highly doubt they would refuse entry. That is a discretionary policy.
Memphis has the highest violent crime rate in the nation.

Used to be 2nd to Detroit, but they out did themselves and are now #1. Yeehaa, right?

(Too many hoodie robberies and cameras cant identify them, I guess)

I have friends that own stores who I've searched pricing for bullet proof glass for their check out counter. It's very expensive stuff.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6829 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>n a serious response, I truly hate stereotypical commercials. McD's are famous for them; K-Mart, Wally world are too. I just shook my head with the rap song, hoodies, etc. with the temperature of the US after the verdict. Bad taste.
McDonald's pretty much told white people over the age of 25 with more than $20 in their pockets to get lost 15 years ago.

Columbus, OH

#6830 Jul 31, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Memphis has the highest violent crime rate in the nation.
Used to be 2nd to Detroit, but they out did themselves and are now #1. Yeehaa, right?
(Too many hoodie robberies and cameras cant identify them, I guess)
I have friends that own stores who I've searched pricing for bullet proof glass for their check out counter. It's very expensive stuff.
Hubby has been traveling to Memphis quite a bit lately. The way he describes it like Vic Village where if you are on the right side of the street, you're fine, other side, duck.

Columbus, OH

#6831 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>McDonald's pretty much told white people over the age of 25 with more than $20 in their pockets to get lost 15 years ago.
Way to go frickhead, now I have the song thrift store in my head. You are on the not so nice list.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6832 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm as likely to enter a K-Mart as I am a ghetto.
Oh, wait...
Or a school board meeting. Or a __________

Fill in the blank, folks.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6833 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go frickhead, now I have the song thrift store in my head. You are on the not so nice list.
Here...this ought to fix it:

Columbus, OH

#6837 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Here...this ought to fix it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dI-xHMM8wXEXX
I ain't clicking on that stickin link. I love you, but I know better.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6839 Jul 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a school board meeting. Or a __________
Fill in the blank, folks.
woof
Or Northeast Ohio...the armpit of the Midwest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 13 min Myothernameisdpants 49
Amazon Ohio Freebee! 59 min Kasich Pension 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 937
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 3 hr They Said 186
Trump looks into pardon for "fake news" story. 5 hr Alternative Facts... 1
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 6 hr Pale Rider 511
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 8 hr Concerned 261

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages