Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6792 Jul 31, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Did anyone notice most on the right (Republicans) those against Black people, Democrats, Gun Control, unions, and anything that makes common sense were for Zimmerman? Anyone with any sense knew Zimmerman hunted down the youngster Trayvon Martin, cornered him, then killed him. Then he used his lawyers to lie for him in court. Let this be a lesson, for all to remember. What is justice in this modern era?
Do you have two brain cells left or has the booze killed those too? Common sense is something you've always searched for.
Nat Turner

United States

#6793 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>The definition of all of your posts.
Try again. Next time think, then post.
Nat Turner

United States

#6794 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Projecting a scenario"? The man carries because he was the victim of a violent crime that nearly cost him his life 20 years ago.
Now, I asked if 300,000 Ohio permit holders brandish their weapons as you claim. Are you going to address that?
Don't take your gun out of your holster unless you plan on using it. That's what I was taught. But that still gives the idiots carte Blanche to do as they please. How you control a brainless idiot with a CCW license? You seem to be in touch with your moronic side, you tell me. Just because you can carry a gun, doesn't mean you are a responsible citizen. Zimmerman is a great example.
Nat Turner

United States

#6795 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>vin·di·cate
/&#712;vind&#601;& #716;k&#257;t/
Verb

1. Clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
2. Show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified.

A jury did exactly that to George Zimmerman.

I'm starting to think you're related to Black Rhino...you obviously have the same deficiencies in vocabulary.
I think you are an idiot.

Vindicate - to clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof...to clear from guilt.

So what you are saying is Zimmerman is not guilty because a jury said so...Yet a boy is dead by Zimmerman own admission...
I would assume this rhino you speak of is stating the same thing. I agree. You don't know how to implement the definitions of words. You have the definition that you cut and pasted and don't really know what it means...I seem to remember you saying you were educated in Boston or something. Go get your money back, sir. You've been hoodwinked.
Do you know what a synonym is? Exonerate is a synonym for vindicate. This might be easier for you to understand. Zimmerman has been found not guilty, but he has not been EXONERATED from his sin.
Hillbillies like you are a simple people.
Nat Turner

United States

#6796 Jul 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>An acquittal is NOT an exoneration.

Consult Black's, you dolt.

woof
I've given the hillbilly the synonym for vindicate, which is the word exonerate...I see you are more familiar with definitions than the hillbilly.

He can't seem to grasp the simplicity of the words...But he claims to be "educated". What institution turned him loose and said he was a graduate?
Nat Turner

United States

#6797 Jul 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>He was acquitted.

He was not vindicated.

You're a fool.

woof
I would stop trying if I were you. Once a hillbilly is convinced of his reasons, there's no turning back. His avatar and name should let you know the level of intelligence.
Nat Turner

United States

#6798 Jul 31, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you know what 'begat' means.
I don't think you know the meaning of a lot of words...And how to use them.

Let me assist you...Begat means to give rise to or bring about. If you need further assistance I suggest you visit your local elementary school and sit in with the youths.
Nat Turner

United States

#6799 Jul 31, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>Preach that chit to your "hommies", they need to hear it, not us.
I will give that some thought. Or better yet, big mouth, why don't you tell the "homies".
Nat Turner

United States

#6800 Jul 31, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>I like how NBC uses the words “violent mob” to describe white kids rioting. I wonder if they used the word ‘violent’ when Trayvon Martin rioters created mayhem or when Occupy Wall Street thugs vandalized property and attacked police?
What are you crying about now? White mobs are not violent? Oh, maybe the white rioters forgot their milk and cookies at home and they were misunderstood. You should call NBC and voice your outrage with them.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6801 Jul 31, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how NBC uses the words violent mob to describe white kids rioting. I wonder if they used the word violent when Trayvon Martin rioters created mayhem or when Occupy Wall Street thugs vandalized property and attacked police?
What Trayvon Martin rioters?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6802 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take your gun out of your holster unless you plan on using it. That's what I was taught. But that still gives the idiots carte Blanche to do as they please. How you control a brainless idiot with a CCW license? You seem to be in touch with your moronic side, you tell me. Just because you can carry a gun, doesn't mean you are a responsible citizen. Zimmerman is a great example.
The state decides whether a citizen is responsible enough to carry a firearm. Don't like it? Then call you elected officials.
All the evidence suggests that Zimmerman only drew his weapon after he was assaulted and feared for his life. Your speculation that the gun was in his hand from the moment he left his vehicle tells us just how desperately you're trying to spin your leftist, racist lies. The vast majority of Americans aren't buying it.

Hilliard, OH

#6803 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What Trayvon Martin rioters?
In Los Angeles and Oakland on the night of the 15th. I watched the live coverage from KCAL.

Hilliard, OH

#6804 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you crying about now? White mobs are not violent? Oh, maybe the white rioters forgot their milk and cookies at home and they were misunderstood. You should call NBC and voice your outrage with them.
The last time whites were responsible for a riot that caused fatalities was in Greensboro in 1979.

Hilliard, OH

#6805 Jul 31, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are an idiot.
Vindicate - to clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof...to clear from guilt.
So what you are saying is Zimmerman is not guilty because a jury said so...Yet a boy is dead by Zimmerman own admission...
I would assume this rhino you speak of is stating the same thing. I agree. You don't know how to implement the definitions of words. You have the definition that you cut and pasted and don't really know what it means...I seem to remember you saying you were educated in Boston or something. Go get your money back, sir. You've been hoodwinked.
Do you know what a synonym is? Exonerate is a synonym for vindicate. This might be easier for you to understand. Zimmerman has been found not guilty, but he has not been EXONERATED from his sin.
Hillbillies like you are a simple people.
The jury acted based on the evidence proved that self defense by Zimmerman caused the death of Ashtray. That makes Zimmerman blameless, innocent and yes...vindicated. As I said before, Casey Anthony was also found not guilty, but she certainly wasn't vindicated.
Zimmerman committed no sin...self defense it the original human right. Your racism has overtaken you to the point of delusion, booner.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6806 Jul 31, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The jury acted based on the evidence proved that self defense by Zimmerman caused the death of Ashtray. That makes Zimmerman blameless, innocent and yes...vindicated. As I said before, Casey Anthony was also found not guilty, but she certainly wasn't vindicated.
Zimmerman committed no sin...self defense it the original human right. Your racism has overtaken you to the point of delusion, booner.
Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman were both charged with crimes. Both pleaded not guilty and went to trial. Both were acquitted. Neither acquittal carries more weight than the other.

Hilliard, OH

#6807 Jul 31, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman were both charged with crimes. Both pleaded not guilty and went to trial. Both were acquitted. Neither acquittal carries more weight than the other.
Legally, you're correct. But in the eyes of the public, there's a world of difference.

Hilliard, OH

#6810 Jul 31, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims that it was Colby College, which has provided us HOURS of entertainment.
You claimed that you went to Bowdoin until you were caught in your lie. Unlike you, I can back up my claim...and have many times here.

Hilliard, OH

#6811 Jul 31, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No, there's not.
Yes. Yes, there is. Do you not read the news?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6812 Jul 31, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No, there's not.
Yes there is. Trayvon in the court system if the roles were reversed, would be charged as an adult. A four year old nope.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6813 Jul 31, 2013
Just watched a back to school k-mart commercial. A rap song about how they need their hoodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 5 min Zoe Regen 110
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 21 min Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 23 min Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Big Johnson 2,725
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 5 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 6 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]