Comments
6,341 - 6,360 of 7,684 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

Since: Jan 12

Lakewood, NJ

#6772 Jul 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Mississippi is Mississippi.
I don't even think whites are rushing to Mississippi to flee dangerous cities . That says a lot about that state that's in a time warp.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6773 Jul 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Mississippi is Mississippi.
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/21831763/open-...

"In the 28 states which have this open carry already, have not had any problems with it," said Gipson.'In fact they have seen crime go down. Because the bad guys already have guns, and this bill allows the good law abiding citizens to carry guns in a way that would protect themselves, their families and their property.'"

Since: Jan 12

Lakewood, NJ

#6774 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams.
And I surmise you dream of the same for the jurors.
Haters gonna hate.
My dreams? You have no ideal what kind of financial and technical resources the modern urban gangsters and militants have. Zimmerman had better fly to Peru and live in a thatched hut with his mother's relatives.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6775 Jul 30, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even think whites are rushing to Mississippi to flee dangerous cities . That says a lot about that state that's in a time warp.
So 28 U.S. states are "in a time warp"?
No.

28 U.S. states understand the Constitution.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#6776 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/21831763/open-...
"In the 28 states which have this open carry already, have not had any problems with it," said Gipson.'In fact they have seen crime go down. Because the bad guys already have guns, and this bill allows the good law abiding citizens to carry guns in a way that would protect themselves, their families and their property.'"
Then MOVE to Mississippi already. Please. I can't wait to blockbust your neighborhood.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6777 Jul 30, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even think whites are rushing to Mississippi to flee dangerous cities . That says a lot about that state that's in a time warp.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoto_County,_M...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6778 Jul 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then MOVE to Mississippi already. Please. I can't wait to blockbust your neighborhood.
Good luck with that, ace.
I live in a rural community, and the neighbor was breaking in his AR-15 just yesterday.
Reader would have pooped her pants, hit the floor, and dialed 9-1-1.

Location. Location. Location.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6779 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Acquitted, yes. Vindicated? No.
His time will come.
Laugh now. Cry later.
Everyone knows "O.J. murdered Nicole", but you didn't see whites marching, rioting, murdering the nearest stranger or burning down buildings over it did you?

When will you ever learn to control your hateful behaviors?
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6780 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you were not there, than you can not speculate of anything. The facts say Zimmerman had a gun. Cowards who carry guns to the grocery store usually brandish it early to scare individuals."
There are roughly 300,000 concealed carry permit holders in Ohio today. My family doctor is one of them. He lives in Dublin. How many of them "brandish" their weapons?
Are you mentally ill?
Are you mentally ill?
Gnats thinking of his own neighborhood
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6781 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And that would be a lie.
No it isn't, that's what civilized people do.

Obviously you aren't used to that type of people or environment.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6782 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a hero in your eyes?
Nope. Just not guilty.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6783 Jul 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just not guilty.
Now there's some truth.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6784 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns begat violence. Moreover, idiots that carry guns begat wrongful deaths. Zimmerman proved it. Chastise him, if you can find him.
I don't think you know what 'begat' means.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6785 Jul 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
jukin n jivin again.
An acquittal is NOT an exoneration, not even in the public's eyes, if they're astute.
Apparently, you're not.
woof
He didn't say 'exoneration'.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6786 Jul 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
jukin n jivin again.
An acquittal is NOT an exoneration
Hmmm...

Exoneration

The removal of a burden, charge, responsibility, duty, or blame imposed by law.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6787 Jul 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say 'exoneration'.
He said Zimmerman was vindicated by the jury's verdict.

That's simply not true.

woof
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6788 Jul 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then MOVE to Mississippi already. Please. I can't wait to blockbust your neighborhood.
Bring it on...BTW, you're the reason we have this law in the first place.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6789 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns begat violence. Moreover, idiots that carry guns begat wrongful deaths. Zimmerman proved it. Chastise him, if you can find him.
Preach that chit to your "hommies", they need to hear it, not us.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#6790 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yo have me confused with Black Rhino, Wide Rider, WA and the rest of the losing team.
We discussed the surfer disturbance to death yesterday. Try and keep up.
I like how NBC uses the words “violent mob” to describe white kids rioting. I wonder if they used the word ‘violent’ when Trayvon Martin rioters created mayhem or when Occupy Wall Street thugs vandalized property and attacked police?
haha

Hilliard, OH

#6791 Jul 30, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how NBC uses the words “violent mob” to describe white kids rioting. I wonder if they used the word ‘violent’ when Trayvon Martin rioters created mayhem or when Occupy Wall Street thugs vandalized property and attacked police?
Enthusiastic youths.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Soon... 50 min Duke for Mayor 3
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for President 30,584
Obama Caught Funding ISIS 3 hr Gotcha 3
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 4 hr Kating 36
WHY does ISIS Love Obama So Much?? DOHHhhhhhhhhh 4 hr Kating 4
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 6 hr Big Johnson 15
Duke has Won, Paco has Lost 6 hr -The-Artist- 4
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr E-Bob 151
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Run for the hills 2,301
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••