The George Zimmerman Case!
Nat Turner

United States

#6734 Jul 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Nat Turner, thanks for standing up for common sense.

People are forgetting one of the laws that God laid down, like "Thou Shall Not Kill." When man gets involved, they can't wait to strike all of the laws God handed down to Moses. What if everyone thought like millions do today, same sex marriage is OK. How do you populate the world, if everyone believed in this? Where has common sense gone?

The godly give good advice, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense. We are seeing everyday the lack of common sense. Columbus Topix is full of the lack of common sense.
Lacking some good old fashion common sense for sure. That's easy for racist. Most of them are parrots. Never really think for themselves. It's just easier to follow the crowd for most of them.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6735 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I defended slavery, jackass.
I'll wait.
That would be in your assertion the Nat Turner was "incapable" of feeding himself and your claim that Turner was never mistreated by his master. It is clear that you believe that Turner had it pretty good and needed cared for by a benevolent white man.
Nat Turner

United States

#6736 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, the acquittal vindicated Zimmerman.
A vocabulary refresher course may assist you.
Then you should look up the word "vindicate". I so enjoy the sheep who tell me the value of words. Funny.
Nat Turner

United States

#6737 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you are unaware that old Nat ran away for a month, but voluntarily returned due to hunger. Seems he was unable to care for himself.
Where did you get that? Tell me the book or site which gives you that information.
Nat Turner

United States

#6738 Jul 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>You've never been the victim of a violent, personal crime? If so, good for you but don't call those who carry to protect their bodies "cowards". Far from it, in fact.
Guns begat violence. Moreover, idiots that carry guns begat wrongful deaths. Zimmerman proved it. Chastise him, if you can find him.
Nat Turner

United States

#6739 Jul 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this how, oh great guru?
Doesn't make sense. Usually if things don't make sense they are not true.
Nat Turner

United States

#6740 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Do you talk your trash to whites anywhere but here, tough guy?
I in fact do. I do it without name calling. Now, answer me and stop dancing...Do you call blacks in public, apes?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6741 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should look up the word "vindicate". I so enjoy the sheep who tell me the value of words. Funny.
Zimmerman was vindicated by his acquittal.

The End.

Location hidden

#6742 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that? Tell me the book or site which gives you that information.
LOL...you've taken the moniker of an historical figure of whom you know nothing.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Nat Turner

United States

#6743 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"If you were not there, than you can not speculate of anything. The facts say Zimmerman had a gun. Cowards who carry guns to the grocery store usually brandish it early to scare individuals."

There are roughly 300,000 concealed carry permit holders in Ohio today. My family doctor is one of them. He lives in Dublin. How many of them "brandish" their weapons?

Are you mentally ill?

Are you mentally ill?
Ridiculous situation. You're projecting a scenario for your so called doctor and your friends. Not the same.
Your showroom tactic is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#6744 Jul 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be in your assertion the Nat Turner was "incapable" of feeding himself and your claim that Turner was never mistreated by his master. It is clear that you believe that Turner had it pretty good and needed cared for by a benevolent white man.
Fool, Nat's recorded words and actions speak for themselves.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6745 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make sense. Usually if things don't make sense they are not true.
The definition of all of your posts.

Columbus, OH

#6746 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was vindicated by his acquittal.
The End.
Apparently not "the end". I would hate to have been a juror in this trial.
Zirconia Eunice

Akron, OH

#6747 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I talk your trash to blacks nowhere but here. I'm an emasculated fairy in real life, but here on Topix, I'm a big tough guy
hmmm

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6748 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous situation. You're projecting a scenario for your so called doctor and your friends. Not the same.
Your showroom tactic is irrelevant.
"Projecting a scenario"? The man carries because he was the victim of a violent crime that nearly cost him his life 20 years ago.
Now, I asked if 300,000 Ohio permit holders brandish their weapons as you claim. Are you going to address that?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6749 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
vin·di·cate
/&#712;vind&#601;& #716;k&#257;t/
Verb

1. Clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
2. Show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified.

A jury did exactly that to George Zimmerman.

I'm starting to think you're related to Black Rhino...you obviously have the same deficiencies in vocabulary.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6750 Jul 30, 2013
Zirconia Eunice wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm
Akron...what a shock.

Columbus, OH

#6751 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Akron...what a shock.
No sheit
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6752 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
vin·di·cate
/&#712;vind&#601;& #716;k&#257;t/
Verb
1. Clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
2. Show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified.
A jury did exactly that to George Zimmerman.
I'm starting to think you're related to Black Rhino...you obviously have the same deficiencies in vocabulary.
An acquittal is NOT an exoneration.

Consult Black's, you dolt.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6753 Jul 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
An acquittal is NOT an exoneration.
Consult Black's, you dolt.
woof
It is in public perception in a case like Zimmerman's.
A single DUI in Canada is a felony, but nobody considers a person with a single DUI a felon in the traditional sense.
Perception.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman seized by escapee ends suit | The Columbu... (Nov '10) 41 min johngirl 11
News Tyres International Founder TC Johnson Dies 1 hr 404 not found 2
Is it Over For Trump? 4 hr 404 not found 7
Tyre King 5 hr 404 not found 28
What will Donald Trump do? 5 hr White Fangs 19
Why is Trump still in this race? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 61
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages