The George Zimmerman Case!
Nat Turner

United States

#6714 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Nat Turner's evil caught up to him by legal means, no?
Zimmerman, on the other hand, was acquitted by legal means.

Take your racist trolling elsewhere.
As for Nat Turner...Just like him, I'd rather be a free man in my grave, versus living like a puppet or a slave.
That hand up your ass must get uncomfortable.
Nat Turner

United States

#6715 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Can I dispute it? I am, you idiot. Are you telling me that Ashtray would have attacked if he saw a gun? Are you also saying that he didn't mention the gun to his 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude who was on the phone with him?
All you black racists have are hate and lies. And they render you impotent in any argument.
You are only proving that you support Zimmerman and his story. I'm not your friend. You cannot mince words with me and think you've won.
You have a tremendous deal of self gratification that I do not share. If you were not there, than you can not speculate of anything. The facts say Zimmerman had a gun. Cowards who carry guns to the grocery store usually brandish it early to scare individuals.
My opinion.
Nat Turner

United States

#6716 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You apes "snap" for sport.
Interesting. Do you call blacks in public apes? The answer is no. Whites like you are only tough guys on your computer.
Nat Turner

United States

#6717 Jul 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>If he had his gun drawn at the beginning, Martin was stupid to attack him.
Zimmerman is a hero in your eyes?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6718 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me follow you with a gun and see if you feel threatened.
Nat Turner, thanks for standing up for common sense.

People are forgetting one of the laws that God laid down, like "Thou Shall Not Kill." When man gets involved, they can't wait to strike all of the laws God handed down to Moses. What if everyone thought like millions do today, same sex marriage is OK. How do you populate the world, if everyone believed in this? Where has common sense gone?

The godly give good advice, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense. We are seeing everyday the lack of common sense. Columbus Topix is full of the lack of common sense.
Nat Turner

United States

#6719 Jul 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I choose to present myself in a socially appropriate manner. You can follow me with a gun, I will give you no reason to use it.
And that would be a lie.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#6720 Jul 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely make any sense Tony D2, you are nothing but a hard headed Republican, that is still stunned by the loss in November by the Republican Mitt Romney. Get over it, get behind Obama and start talking up gun control.
All Zimmerman was thinking was, how can I provoke this Black Kid, I will not let him get away, no matter what. I have a gun, it is loaded, and I am ready to take this kid out. It he tries to get away, BOOM, I will place a well aimed bullet right in his heart.
Then those lying lawyers, with women jurors that know about as much about fighting as I do about mining coal. Some didn't have the guts to stand by common sense. They didn't do the right thing, there was no law against a hung jury.
Anyway good luck George Zimmerman, you can't hide forever. Justice will be done sooner or later.
He's not even close to a Republican. If you're going to talk politics, please understand them.

Say, how do you feel about the fact that rape crimes have plummeted since so many women are carrying these days?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6721 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Acquitted, yes. Vindicated? No.
His time will come.
Laugh now. Cry later.
Indeed, the acquittal vindicated Zimmerman.
A vocabulary refresher course may assist you.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#6722 Jul 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat Turner, thanks for standing up for common sense.
People are forgetting one of the laws that God laid down, like "Thou Shall Not Kill." When man gets involved, they can't wait to strike all of the laws God handed down to Moses. What if everyone thought like millions do today, same sex marriage is OK. How do you populate the world, if everyone believed in this? Where has common sense gone?
The godly give good advice, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense. We are seeing everyday the lack of common sense. Columbus Topix is full of the lack of common sense.
Right, because everyone in the Bible followed that law and didn't kill, nor are there excuses for certain kinds of killings. Hello, anybody home?

Location hidden

#6723 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Nat Turner...Just like him, I'd rather be a free man in my grave, versus living like a puppet or a slave.
That hand up your ass must get uncomfortable.
Apparently, you are unaware that old Nat ran away for a month, but voluntarily returned due to hunger. Seems he was unable to care for himself.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#6724 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only proving that you support Zimmerman and his story. I'm not your friend. You cannot mince words with me and think you've won.
You have a tremendous deal of self gratification that I do not share. If you were not there, than you can not speculate of anything. The facts say Zimmerman had a gun. Cowards who carry guns to the grocery store usually brandish it early to scare individuals.
My opinion.
You've never been the victim of a violent, personal crime? If so, good for you but don't call those who carry to protect their bodies "cowards". Far from it, in fact.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6725 Jul 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I choose to present myself in a socially appropriate manner. You can follow me with a gun, I will give you no reason to use it.
I will give you no reason to use it.

This is why, you are not a thug, someone looking for trouble. Good people that live a Godly life, stay away from trouble. GlitterSucks good luck, what you have said makes common sense.

Location hidden

#6726 Jul 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, anybody home?
They're all at KFC.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6727 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And that would be a lie.
And you know this how, oh great guru?

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6728 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Do you call blacks in public apes? The answer is no. Whites like you are only tough guys on your computer.
Do you talk your trash to whites anywhere but here, tough guy?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6729 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And that would be a lie.
How is she lying?
This ought to be good...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6730 Jul 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you are unaware that old Nat ran away for a month, but voluntarily returned due to hunger. Seems he was unable to care for himself.
Your defense of the institution of slavery is charming.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6731 Jul 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been the victim of a violent, personal crime? If so, good for you but don't call those who carry to protect their bodies "cowards". Far from it, in fact.
Gnat needs to understand what a weapon is. I can kill someone with a baseball bat or a gun.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6732 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion.
"If you were not there, than you can not speculate of anything. The facts say Zimmerman had a gun. Cowards who carry guns to the grocery store usually brandish it early to scare individuals."

There are roughly 300,000 concealed carry permit holders in Ohio today. My family doctor is one of them. He lives in Dublin. How many of them "brandish" their weapons?

Are you mentally ill?

Are you mentally ill?

Location hidden

#6733 Jul 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense of the institution of slavery is charming.
Show me where I defended slavery, jackass.
I'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 39 51 min d pants 13
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 1 hr HAHAHA 131
Racist? 1 hr Not here not ever 8
Donald Trump and the News 1 hr Big Johnson 37
Finally...a parallel universe for the trolls.. 2 hr BizzyBee 32
The Best Thing George W. Bush Has Done 2 hr Not here not ever 3
Fake Fox Sweeden News 3 hr Not here not ever 8
Who is the Biggest Liar? 4 hr jonjedi 194

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web