Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get tired of calling whites racist when it's just not there? I don't give a damn if she's white, black, or purple. I don't want anyone having kids they can't afford. If you're okay with it, go sign up to have more taken out of your check to pay for them.
You have no idea what happened that night with Zimmerman and neither do I. Yet you act like you know the whole story and what went down. She had a chance for a hung jury, but didn't stick around. Now she's getting all kinds of praise because she was the only non white on the jury. And those mean white women made her fold. If you want to blame someone, blame her. She had her chance and blew it. Otherwise get over it and shut up.
Talk about the wild west, what do you think of the east side these days? Killing a 95 year old man going to a doctor's appt. Killing a clerk at a convenience store just trying to make a living. Then the 17 year old right in the middle of the street. Since you want to list crimes. Not so wise one, what do you think about that?
Wise American is an abject idiot...still mumbling about "stand your ground."
He hasn't a clue about the facts of this case.
All he has is hatred.
Boo Boo

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
All he has is hatred.
Pretty sure if someone threatened his property/neighborhood he wouldn't just run to his basement and hide. They don't hear anything except white man did it. He must pay.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! She was so distraught yet folded like a house of cards. She feels as bad as Trayvons mother she said. She could of held out for a hung jury. Why didn't ABC news question her about that? She was in as much of a hurry to get home as the other jurors . She has eight (yes eight) freaking kids. When is the book deal going to start? She has to pay for those kids somehow. Don't know what kind of work her husband is doing, but her job as a nursing assistant isn't going to cut it. Just more faux hysteria. Like our president keeps saying everything that has to do with any scandal under him is phony, this trayvon scandal is phony as well.
Here's a fun read:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...
Boo Boo

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun read:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...
Indeed it is. Thank you!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure if someone threatened his property/neighborhood he wouldn't just run to his basement and hide. They don't hear anything except white man did it. He must pay.
Zimmerman's white?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get tired of calling whites racist when it's just not there? I don't give a damn if she's white, black, or purple. I don't want anyone having kids they can't afford. If you're okay with it, go sign up to have more taken out of your check to pay for them.
You have no idea what happened that night with Zimmerman and neither do I. Yet you act like you know the whole story and what went down. She had a chance for a hung jury, but didn't stick around. Now she's getting all kinds of praise because she was the only non white on the jury. And those mean white women made her fold. If you want to blame someone, blame her. She had her chance and blew it. Otherwise get over it and shut up.
Talk about the wild west, what do you think of the east side these days? Killing a 95 year old man going to a doctor's appt. Killing a clerk at a convenience store just trying to make a living. Then the 17 year old right in the middle of the street. Since you want to list crimes. Not so wise one, what do you think about that?
No, I don't get tired of calling bigots...bigots. There, how about that?

What can be done about teen murders? Who knows which thug has a gun and how do society keep them from getting them? As long as you people keep stock piling them, the thugs will break in your houses and steal them.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
All he has is hatred.
I know more about this case than you, crabapple. I know that Zimmerman is a liar who changed his story several times.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
8 kids ? Wow didn't. her mother or an aunt tell her that between her legs is the entrance to a vagina not the door to a clown car between her legs.
She got that super hot, wet, and tight. Kinda like a Catholic girl, huh.
Boo Boo

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> No, I don't get tired of calling bigots...bigots. There, how about that?
What can be done about teen murders? Who knows which thug has a gun and how do society keep them from getting them? As long as you people keep stock piling them, the thugs will break in your houses and steal them.
Sweetie, you're the bigot here. Who is "you people"? Are you talking about white people? Singling out the white race. You're the f'king bigot. And then you're blaming black crime on whites as well? Now there's s new concept. It couldn't possibly be anything in the black community that makes them do it? You can't think of anything not so wise American?
Boo Boo

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman's white?
No he isn't? That's my point. It's the only thing you hear. Is Obama white?
Boo Boo

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I know more about this case than you, crabapple. I know that Zimmerman is a liar who changed his story several times.
Then you probably know that juror B29 is now in hiding. Seems she's not on the up and up. Imagine that. You probably won't be seeing her on tv anymore trying to sell her BS.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>Then you probably know that juror B29 is now in hiding. Seems she's not on the up and up. Imagine that. You probably won't be seeing her on tv anymore trying to sell her BS.
Zimmerman is in hiding too. Until he puts on his cape to save people in an overturned SUV. Coincidence?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is in hiding too. Until he puts on his cape to save people in an overturned SUV. Coincidence?
I saw him in my backyard last night, saving a squirrel.

woof

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him in my backyard last night, saving a squirrel.

woof
I heard he is going to Afghanistan to show them boys how to git-r-dun.
That Zimmerman is a heck of a savior.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone notice most on the right (Republicans) those against Black people, Democrats, Gun Control, unions, and anything that makes common sense were for Zimmerman? Anyone with any sense knew Zimmerman hunted down the youngster Trayvon Martin, cornered him, then killed him. Then he used his lawyers to lie for him in court. Let this be a lesson, for all to remember. What is justice in this modern era?
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Did anyone notice most on the right (Republicans) those against Black people, Democrats, Gun Control, unions, and anything that makes common sense were for Zimmerman? Anyone with any sense knew Zimmerman hunted down the youngster Trayvon Martin, cornered him, then killed him. Then he used his lawyers to lie for him in court. Let this be a lesson, for all to remember. What is justice in this modern era?
I'm guessing you are deliberately ignoring the fact there were numerous witnesses that saw exactly what GZ said happened, plus his physical wounds from TM also showed GZ was telling the truth.

Sounds like you want thugs to be able to attack anyone they want, but if the victim is a lighter skinned person, they're not allowed to defend themselves.

You guys are nuts.

Try that in MS today. We have open carry law without permits.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you are deliberately ignoring the fact there were numerous witnesses that saw exactly what GZ said happened, plus his physical wounds from TM also showed GZ was telling the truth.
Sounds like you want thugs to be able to attack anyone they want, but if the victim is a lighter skinned person, they're not allowed to defend themselves.
You guys are nuts.
welcome back
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are nuts.
The George Zimmerman wounds, a large piss ant would have survived. Do you really think his head was slamed 12 times against the concrete? Let me slam your head 12 times and you don't give any resistance? Let me tell you, your brains will be splattered on the concrete and you will be dead.

Zimmerman didn't as much as have a knot on his head. No pounding at all, notta nothing. There is more blood that will come from my finger from a very tiny butterfly needle, then came from the back of Zimmerman's head. Pounding, what a damn lie, by his lawyers. Where did that lie come from? George the liar Zimmerman.

Who were those numerous eye witnesses, that have the ability to see through darkness? Numerous, I am surprised you didn't use as many as there are grains of sand on Palm Beach.

Your carry law without permits is plumb crazy. They should outlaw that along with ownership of any clip over 10 rounds. Outlaw all asault type weapons, only for use by the military. I would love to see them all rounded up, the clips, placed under a Caterpillar D11R and ran over, with its operation weight of over 100 tons. When they have done that, take the D11R and dig a big ole hole and shove them in, and cover up.

Next round up every pistol that is automatic, from the 22 caliber to 9mm, and destroy those on live TV, with Obama, and Eric Holder watching. With Sean Hannity, and Geraldo Rivera reporting live, with Greta Van Susteren commentary, as the Caterpillar D11R rolls over them, crushing, destroying, then that massive hole dug, then covered, accidently taking Sean Hannity into the hole, as the massive dozer shoves Hannity in. Oh! wouldn't it be nice if that loud mouth, no good for America from the EIB network pill pusher, Rush (Hamburger) Limbaugh was there and lost his footing and slipped into the massive hole, and before he could holler, a load of pistols were shoved in on him as he hollered for the last time Obama. Then a bus load of Teamsters were hired to find the two of them, only to find them so disfigured, they had no idea, who was who. Then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, said a prayer, as Obama declared it as their final resting place, as a tribute to those little kids that were gunned down in Newtown.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The George Zimmerman wounds, a large piss ant would have survived.
Forget the wounds. They are irrelevant. What's relevant is what Zimmerman thought. Good luck proving that.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>The George Zimmerman wounds, a large piss ant would have survived. Do you really think his head was slamed 12 times against the concrete? Let me slam your head 12 times and you don't give any resistance? Let me tell you, your brains will be splattered on the concrete and you will be dead.

Zimmerman didn't as much as have a knot on his head. No pounding at all, notta nothing. There is more blood that will come from my finger from a very tiny butterfly needle, then came from the back of Zimmerman's head. Pounding, what a damn lie, by his lawyers. Where did that lie come from? George the liar Zimmerman.

Who were those numerous eye witnesses, that have the ability to see through darkness? Numerous, I am surprised you didn't use as many as there are grains of sand on Palm Beach.

Your carry law without permits is plumb crazy. They should outlaw that along with ownership of any clip over 10 rounds. Outlaw all asault type weapons, only for use by the military. I would love to see them all rounded up, the clips, placed under a Caterpillar D11R and ran over, with its operation weight of over 100 tons. When they have done that, take the D11R and dig a big ole hole and shove them in, and cover up.

Next round up every pistol that is automatic, from the 22 caliber to 9mm, and destroy those on live TV, with Obama, and Eric Holder watching. With Sean Hannity, and Geraldo Rivera reporting live, with Greta Van Susteren commentary, as the Caterpillar D11R rolls over them, crushing, destroying, then that massive hole dug, then covered, accidently taking Sean Hannity into the hole, as the massive dozer shoves Hannity in. Oh! wouldn't it be nice if that loud mouth, no good for America from the EIB network pill pusher, Rush (Hamburger) Limbaugh was there and lost his footing and slipped into the massive hole, and before he could holler, a load of pistols were shoved in on him as he hollered for the last time Obama. Then a bus load of Teamsters were hired to find the two of them, only to find them so disfigured, they had no idea, who was who. Then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, said a prayer, as Obama declared it as their final resting place, as a tribute to those little kids that were gunned down in Newtown.
Zimmerman will meet his fate soon...The evil that men do lives after them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,241 - 6,260 of7,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Wait what 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 2,700
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,457
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Syphilis cases on the rise again in Columbus 2 hr Duke for Mayor 8
IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities 2 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 4 hr Reality speaks 136
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••