|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You and RU are the same poster
We are? I didn't know that. I guess by "exposed" you mean that George has declared it so. Sorta like he declared that the government killed the Sandy Hook kids and that the Boston Bombers were frequent guests at the White House.
Boo Boo

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Juror B29 seems to indicate the Florida Law let a killer go free.
Would that same law have applied if a Black boy had killed a White man?
The question seems to me, does a community watchman need to carry a gun?
Does anyone need to carry a gun? Is there any proof it has saved any lives?
Lets take the Boston Bomber case, how many would have got shot or killed by those carring a gun, if they thought they seen the Bomber or Bombers?
What did we see in the Zimmerman Case? We saw a man go after, corner a young boy, provoke him, then lie about what happened through a bunch of lying lawyers, to get him off of murder with the excuse his life was in danger. What a damn lie.
I do agree with Spook, the Prosecution put on a lousy case. Spook could have put on a better case.
The one I liked was the one that did the autopsy. I wonder if he could have remembered if Travon was Black? He lost all memory of the autopsy. I have no memory of autopsy. The prosecution was a joke. Spook was 100% correct.
Wow! You know everything. You must have been right there when it happened. Why aren't you writing a book about it? I have a question for you. When O J Simpson walked after trapping two white people in a yard and slaughtering them, did you clap and cheer and celebrate like most blacks? I will never forget that day at work. All the blacks were cheering.

Why do you care so much about this kid when there are black people killed in the streets day and night in this city? Nobody's snitching to get those monsters off the street. Nobody's marching in the streets to stop hideous crimes like the 95 year old deacon set on fire in his van on the way to the doctor yesterday morning. Why?

Only this young man that you don't even know is important? None of your own kids and relatives are?

You wonder why whites don't take your hypocrisy and pure BS seriously? Blacks don't want a real discussion about race because they might have to take a big part of the blame. It works so much better for them when they can accuse whites for their problems over and over again. It makes me sick!!!!
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Juror B-29 seemed to indicate that it was the instructions to the jury that caused her to switch her initial vote.
Was it another rush to judgement? The jury tired of the one sided Zimmereman lawyers, and tired of being cooped up, tired of listening to the prosecution, tired of the process, did not want to ask the judge to clarify the jury instructions. They were ready to go home. Just call it a win for the defense. Therefore Zimmerman is not guilty and we are out of here.
Boo Boo

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it another rush to judgement? The jury tired of the one sided Zimmereman lawyers, and tired of being cooped up, tired of listening to the prosecution, tired of the process, did not want to ask the judge to clarify the jury instructions. They were ready to go home. Just call it a win for the defense. Therefore Zimmerman is not guilty and we are out of here.
I knew you wouldn't answer my post you coward. You're all mouth all the time, but don't want to answer the hard questions. Thanks for proving my point. Typical.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't answer my post you coward. You're all mouth all the time, but don't want to answer the hard questions. Thanks for proving my point. Typical.
I couldn't answer Boo. I wanted to let you answer for me.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case.
Have you left the building Diamond?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Juror says Zimmerman 'got away with murder'
Juror B-29 said she feels she owes an apology to Trayvon's parents over the verdict that touched off protest demonstrations around the country.
Her statement is self-contradictory if you examine it closely. I know better than to expect you to be able to detect those inconsistencies on your own, however, so I'll start you off...

She thinks Zimmerman is a murderer yet says there never should have been a trial. How's that work exactly?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her statement is self-contradictory if you examine it closely. I know better than to expect you to be able to detect those inconsistencies on your own, however, so I'll start you off...
She thinks Zimmerman is a murderer yet says there never should have been a trial. How's that work exactly?
Check this out:

Did ABC News Deceptively Edit Zimmerman Jurorís Controversial Interview? An Unlikely Source Is Calling Them Out
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/26/di...
Boo Boo

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't answer Boo. I wanted to let you answer for me.
Great response.(Sarcasm)

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Check this out:
Did ABC News Deceptively Edit Zimmerman Jurorís Controversial Interview? An Unlikely Source Is Calling Them Out
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/26/di...
Just... wow. You'd think they'd have learned....
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

It appears Juror B29 had words put into her mouth. George Zimmerman Got away with murder.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You know everything. You must have been right there when it happened. Why aren't you writing a book about it? I have a question for you. When O J Simpson walked after trapping two white people in a yard and slaughtering them, did you clap and cheer and celebrate like most blacks? I will never forget that day at work. All the blacks were cheering.
Why do you care so much about this kid when there are black people killed in the streets day and night in this city? Nobody's snitching to get those monsters off the street. Nobody's marching in the streets to stop hideous crimes like the 95 year old deacon set on fire in his van on the way to the doctor yesterday morning. Why?
Only this young man that you don't even know is important? None of your own kids and relatives are?
You wonder why whites don't take your hypocrisy and pure BS seriously? Blacks don't want a real discussion about race because they might have to take a big part of the blame. It works so much better for them when they can accuse whites for their problems over and over again. It makes me sick!!!!
I have a question for you. When O J Simpson walked after trapping two white people in a yard and slaughtering them, did you clap and cheer and celebrate like most blacks?

Were you there Boo Boo?
Boo Boo

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you. When O J Simpson walked after trapping two white people in a yard and slaughtering them, did you clap and cheer and celebrate like most blacks?
Were you there Boo Boo?
No I wasn't, but there was a hell of a lot more evidence that he "deliberately" killed them than George Zimmerman. That's a fact. I do know one thing, none of you were marching in the streets about that injustice. And you still didn't answer my questions. And you won't.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Fry Queen's idol, B29 is responsible for letting Zimmerman walk. Zimmerman followed the rules and was found not guilty. B29 was in a position representing her fellow blacks to seek vindication, yet she voted not guilty.

Her saying Zimmerman got away with murder is an indictment on her. B29 has the mental capacity of Pale.
Boo Boo

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
Fry Queen's idol, B29 is responsible for letting Zimmerman walk. Zimmerman followed the rules and was found not guilty. B29 was in a position representing her fellow blacks to seek vindication, yet she voted not guilty.
Her saying Zimmerman got away with murder is an indictment on her. B29 has the mental capacity of Pale.
Absolutely! She was so distraught yet folded like a house of cards. She feels as bad as Trayvons mother she said. She could of held out for a hung jury. Why didn't ABC news question her about that? She was in as much of a hurry to get home as the other jurors . She has eight (yes eight) freaking kids. When is the book deal going to start? She has to pay for those kids somehow. Don't know what kind of work her husband is doing, but her job as a nursing assistant isn't going to cut it. Just more faux hysteria. Like our president keeps saying everything that has to do with any scandal under him is phony, this trayvon scandal is phony as well.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

America has moved on.
The left is desperate to keep their race warfare drums beating.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Boo Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! She was so distraught yet folded like a house of cards. She feels as bad as Trayvons mother she said. She could of held out for a hung jury. Why didn't ABC news question her about that? She was in as much of a hurry to get home as the other jurors . She has eight (yes eight) freaking kids. When is the book deal going to start? She has to pay for those kids somehow. Don't know what kind of work her husband is doing, but her job as a nursing assistant isn't going to cut it. Just more faux hysteria. Like our president keeps saying everything that has to do with any scandal under him is phony, this trayvon scandal is phony as well.
So she has eight kids??! This ain't China, you bigot, freedom means people have the right, given by our creator (multiply & fill the earth) to have as many children they can afford, but because she's Puerto Rican, and not a white Mormon or Amish, you slide in that snipe about all her kids!

It's Florida law that was on trail along with Zimmerman. The old wild, wild west has found its way into Florida's legislation. There's dozens of cases there were people were shot down who were unarmed, and no physical harm was done to the shooter by the deceased!

" I stepped on his sneaker and apologized but he gave me a dirty look and I felt "threatened", so I unloaded 8 rounds into him to defend myself, officer!" Cop-"Was there any witnesses?" "Ahh, well no. I was walking to my car when I bumped him, sir. No one was around". Cop - "Ok, you can go, stand your ground applies".

That is the insanity of that statute.
Boo Boo

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> So she has eight kids??! This ain't China, you bigot, freedom means people have the right, given by our creator (multiply & fill the earth) to have as many children they can afford, but because she's Puerto Rican, and not a white Mormon or Amish, you slide in that snipe about all her kids!
It's Florida law that was on trail along with Zimmerman. The old wild, wild west has found its way into Florida's legislation. There's dozens of cases there were people were shot down who were unarmed, and no physical harm was done to the shooter by the deceased!
" I stepped on his sneaker and apologized but he gave me a dirty look and I felt "threatened", so I unloaded 8 rounds into him to defend myself, officer!" Cop-"Was there any witnesses?" "Ahh, well no. I was walking to my car when I bumped him, sir. No one was around". Cop - "Ok, you can go, stand your ground applies".
That is the insanity of that statute.
Don't you get tired of calling whites racist when it's just not there? I don't give a damn if she's white, black, or purple. I don't want anyone having kids they can't afford. If you're okay with it, go sign up to have more taken out of your check to pay for them.

You have no idea what happened that night with Zimmerman and neither do I. Yet you act like you know the whole story and what went down. She had a chance for a hung jury, but didn't stick around. Now she's getting all kinds of praise because she was the only non white on the jury. And those mean white women made her fold. If you want to blame someone, blame her. She had her chance and blew it. Otherwise get over it and shut up.

Talk about the wild west, what do you think of the east side these days? Killing a 95 year old man going to a doctor's appt. Killing a clerk at a convenience store just trying to make a living. Then the 17 year old right in the middle of the street. Since you want to list crimes. Not so wise one, what do you think about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of7,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 2 hr Teabaggers Unite 568
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 4 hr NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 5 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 5 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 5 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 5 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••