Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6620 Jul 25, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman was guilty as Hell. Everyone, I mean everyone but the jury knew it! Even Diamond Eugene knew that, isn't that correct?
"Pale Rider"
you are a lying sonofabitch. Zimmerman was judged not guilty. You are the one who got it wrong.
Peace
KMA
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6621 Jul 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And RU's are not???
I said before, I don't do conspiracy theories. But let's be perfectly clear. Suggesting that a cop who is a friend of Zimmerman's clued him into the wreck so that he could "happen by" and look like a hero is child's play compared to Georgie's crazy belief that the federal government slaughtered school children in order to pass gun control legislation. Let's also note that Georgie, who believes the government slaughtered children, called RUK a fool for thinking that Zimmerman might have been tipped. That's industrial strength crazy.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6622 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Must I repeat myself? How would you compare the resources of the federal government vs those of Zimmerman?
How would local law enforcement and school officials necessarily have known anything? A team of three or four special ops could have done the whole job. As for the parents, some were not as they seemed...Robbie Parker was a complete put-up job. And then he and his "family" disappeared from the State of Connecticut within days after the memorial service.
Where is Lanza's brother? His father? You're telling me that the media has simply left them in peace since the event? We've never heard a word about them since.
Wow Paco, you're goin stark ravin wackadoodle mad!!!!!!

Keep up the great work.

woof
Pale Rider

AOL

#6623 Jul 25, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew Zimmerman was innocent. The guilty are.the prosecutors, Obama Eric Holder and Trayvon. Too bad only one is dead.
Surely you don't mean that. Did you swallow something that has effected your thinking?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6624 Jul 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
Zimmerman was judged not guilty.
So was OJ.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6625 Jul 25, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So was OJ.
And white people, politicians and the media left him in peace.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6626 Jul 25, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And white people, politicians and the media left him in peace.
If by "in peace" you mean sued into poverty, then yeah.

Hilliard, OH

#6627 Jul 25, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "in peace" you mean sued into poverty, then yeah.
By the Brown and Goldman families. So? The public, the media and the government had nothing to do with that.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6629 Jul 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pale Rider"
you are a lying sonofabitch. Zimmerman was judged not guilty. You are the one who got it wrong.
Peace
KMA
See Fry Queen, no one agrees with your fat ass, no one. You try to stir the pot but really people just laugh at you.

I know it's the tough time of the month. Already spent the ck and the card has no $ left on it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6630 Jul 26, 2013
Juror says Zimmerman 'got away with murder'

Juror B-29 said she feels she owes an apology to Trayvon's parents over the verdict that touched off protest demonstrations around the country.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6632 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Juror B-29 seemed to indicate that it was the instructions to the jury that caused her to switch her initial vote.
Actually narc girl, she said it was the LAW that changed her initial vote.

I wonder if the Malcolm x (Shabazz) estate has copyrighted your new photo?

No doubt someone will look into it 4 U Che

Don't you think it's a shame that his ragboy moon god loving pals assassinated him in front of his wife and children?

I know ya gotta luv that pedophile Elijah Muhammad though.
But then that's why Malcolm left the nation of Islam after he found out the truth about ole 'Lijah huh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Columbus, OH

#6634 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy never loved you, did she?
hahahahahahaha

UR Mad huh

Hey narc girl, just because you had a "relationship" with YOUR mammy, doesn't mean she loved ya.

Hopefully you will recover from the pain someday.

Was it your mammy who first sold you to dukie for table tennis "games"?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6635 Jul 26, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
See Fry Queen, no one agrees with your fat ass, no one. You try to stir the pot but really people just laugh at you.
I know it's the tough time of the month. Already spent the ck and the card has no $ left on it.
"stoopid party"
Hey fairy get real. The folks that count do not agree with your fantasy. The folks that agree with you are liberal loon racists. Those like you who line up with your hand out for an EBT card, rent subsidies and free medical care.
Face it loser Zimmerman is not guilty. Tou on the other hand are guilty, guilty of stoopididty.
Peace
KMA

Hilliard, OH

#6637 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm just having fun slapping you racists and other assorted nutjobs down.
You, on the other hand, seem to be seriously unhappy. George too. Seriously, what happened to you people to make you like that? You're never happy for anyone else, you just want to see other people torn down.
If you pay attention, you'll see that I and the others from Akron are defending the people you attack as we're slapping you down. There's a difference in style and attitude here. We're only humiliating you because you're attacking other people. You attack people for sheer sport.
Maybe you should buy a kitten or something. If you'll promise you won't torture it, or throw it in the middle of the street or eat it, or any other sick thing you can think of.
A psychology grad student could write an entire thesis based on that sad ramble, Che. You've been eaten alive by us and since the verdict, you've been falling apart. No backup for you, either...Reader's gone, daddy Douche neutered...just you and your pathetic alter ego going down in flames.
We told you that you wouldn't like it here...and we're never wrong.

Columbus, OH

#6638 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm just having fun slapping you racists and other assorted nutjobs down.
You, on the other hand, seem to be seriously unhappy. George too. Seriously, what happened to you people to make you like that? You're never happy for anyone else, you just want to see other people torn down.
If you pay attention, you'll see that I and the others from Akron are defending the people you attack as we're slapping you down. There's a difference in style and attitude here. We're only humiliating you because you're attacking other people. You attack people for sheer sport.
Maybe you should buy a kitten or something. If you'll promise you won't torture it, or throw it in the middle of the street or eat it, or any other sick thing you can think of.
Bawhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Did I make you sad little narc girl?

Time 4 U to do some research on how Malcolm X was assassinated in front of his wife and children by his moon god loving racist ragboy butties, since you claim to hate racism.

Take your meds and try to quit making a fool of yourself OK.

Hilliard, OH

#6640 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father was distant, right?
I rest my case.

Columbus, OH

#6642 Jul 26, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>

SAD is having a POTUS that admits to eating puppies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/dog-...

Quote from Obama, "With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat".

Now that's just sad.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6643 Jul 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A psychology grad student could write an entire thesis based on that sad ramble, Che. You've been eaten alive by us and since the verdict, you've been falling apart. No backup for you, either...Reader's gone, daddy Douche neutered...just you and your pathetic alter ego going down in flames.
We told you that you wouldn't like it here...and we're never wrong.
Georgie, you get crazier every day.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6644 Jul 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie, you get crazier every day.
You've been exposed as a sock of RU.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6645 Jul 26, 2013
Juror B29 seems to indicate the Florida Law let a killer go free.

Would that same law have applied if a Black boy had killed a White man?

The question seems to me, does a community watchman need to carry a gun?

Does anyone need to carry a gun? Is there any proof it has saved any lives?

Lets take the Boston Bomber case, how many would have got shot or killed by those carring a gun, if they thought they seen the Bomber or Bombers?

What did we see in the Zimmerman Case? We saw a man go after, corner a young boy, provoke him, then lie about what happened through a bunch of lying lawyers, to get him off of murder with the excuse his life was in danger. What a damn lie.

I do agree with Spook, the Prosecution put on a lousy case. Spook could have put on a better case.

The one I liked was the one that did the autopsy. I wonder if he could have remembered if Travon was Black? He lost all memory of the autopsy. I have no memory of autopsy. The prosecution was a joke. Spook was 100% correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 8 min Reality Speaks 6
Former Marion-Franklin principal says she was p... 10 min They cannot kill ... 4
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 27 min GlitterSucks 472
Justices: Traffic-camera tickets need not go to... 31 min GlitterSucks 4
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Reality Speaks 268
Grade the Department of Homeland Security. 1 hr Reality Speaks 6
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 2 hr Reality Speaks 465
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 2 hr White cop 30
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 3 hr Reality Speaks 328
Public Flogging 3 hr Reality Speaks 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Browns still confident Johnny Manziel will make plays soon
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating