Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it was something actually against the law, such as a direct threat, you were probably being oversensitive. You know, it's YOUR choice to be offended.
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence of this, or is it just another blind accusation? As I said in the deleted thread, I think that if it were staged, they would have made sure it was a black family for maximum effect.
Black as an ace of.spades in a new.deck.
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which wet t-shirt contest does your husband judge?
mine at home in our room he is a common pleas judge here in ky.
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>High risk with no work restrictions? For being so "accomplished", you composite an inane post. U understand what I b saying?
I do have restrictions never said I didn't I am only there for a few hours a day but I have enough vacation to take care of most of it when I go on leave in a week I get paid for that through work also I have been here 19 yrs its in Florence ky bye gotta Dr appointment too see our twins boys girls????? We'll know today !!! Can't wait !! By the way we had ivf in New York .
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>With the help of a family of four with two kids under age ten. And the Sanford police.
You may be the dumbest black fool in America.
This from the guy who says the Sandy Hook shootings were staged. Carumba.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't what got your thread pulled and you know it.
Then tell us what it was, darkie. Tell us what offended your fairy sensibilities.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Zimmerman was guilty as Hell. Everyone, I mean everyone but the jury knew it! Even Diamond Eugene knew that, isn't that correct?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the guy who says the Sandy Hook shootings were staged. Carumba.
Pretty amazing how such a state of the art school security system produced no video, isn't it. Shall we get into Robbie Parker's laughfest that evening? Or the clown show the coroner put on for the media? Or the bus that dropped off six kids on the psychologist's front lawn after passing the fire and police stations? And how those kids said their teacher was dead when there was no way they could have known that? Or that timestamps on web sites associated with relief funds are before December 14?
Shall I go on?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty amazing how such a state of the art school security system produced no video, isn't it. Shall we get into Robbie Parker's laughfest that evening? Or the clown show the coroner put on for the media? Or the bus that dropped off six kids on the psychologist's front lawn after passing the fire and police stations? And how those kids said their teacher was dead when there was no way they could have known that? Or that timestamps on web sites associated with relief funds are before December 14?
Shall I go on?
Yes, you should go on.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Zimmerman was guilty as Hell. Everyone, I mean everyone but the jury knew it! Even Diamond Eugene knew that, isn't that correct?
I always knew Zimmerman was innocent. The guilty are.the prosecutors, Obama Eric Holder and Trayvon. Too bad only one is dead.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your heroes were making up jump rope rhymes making fun of dead black children. Hitler would have found it offensive.
Ashtray was no child, he was old enough to join the Marines.
Where's your picture, black boy? Did the mods remove it or are you a coward?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you should go on.
It's all out there, little girl. Naturally, you wouldn't challenge the leftist government and media accounts if your life depended on it.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Drop dead, Fry Queen. Any sane person knew Zimmerman was innocent.
Why do you hate innocent Hispanic people? Is your black blood that foul?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's all out there, little girl. Naturally, you wouldn't challenge the leftist government and media accounts if your life depended on it.
So let me get this straight. You think RUK is the dumbest fool in America for questioning whether there was orchestration of Zimmerman's "rescue" because it would require the involvement of a family of four and a member of the Sanford Police Department but you believe that a mass murder of children was orchestrated in a scheme the would involve many families, law enforcement officials, school officials, a shooter prepared to die, etc. Got it.

You show yourself more everyday.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. You think RUK is the dumbest fool in America for questioning whether there was orchestration of Zimmerman's "rescue" because it would require the involvement of a family of four and a member of the Sanford Police Department but you believe that a mass murder of children was orchestrated in a scheme the would involve many families, law enforcement officials, school officials, a shooter prepared to die, etc. Got it.
You show yourself more everyday.
Must I repeat myself? How would you compare the resources of the federal government vs those of Zimmerman?
How would local law enforcement and school officials necessarily have known anything? A team of three or four special ops could have done the whole job. As for the parents, some were not as they seemed...Robbie Parker was a complete put-up job. And then he and his "family" disappeared from the State of Connecticut within days after the memorial service.
Where is Lanza's brother? His father? You're telling me that the media has simply left them in peace since the event? We've never heard a word about them since.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like me NOW?
You're still an empty head, darkie. The mods don't seen to like you NOW.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty amazing how such a state of the art school security system produced no video, isn't it. Shall we get into Robbie Parker's laughfest that evening? Or the clown show the coroner put on for the media? Or the bus that dropped off six kids on the psychologist's front lawn after passing the fire and police stations? And how those kids said their teacher was dead when there was no way they could have known that? Or that timestamps on web sites associated with relief funds are before December 14?
Shall I go on?
I do not endorse the above.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Must I repeat myself? How would you compare the resources of the federal government vs those of Zimmerman?
How would local law enforcement and school officials necessarily have known anything? A team of three or four special ops could have done the whole job. As for the parents, some were not as they seemed...Robbie Parker was a complete put-up job. And then he and his "family" disappeared from the State of Connecticut within days after the memorial service.
Where is Lanza's brother? His father? You're telling me that the media has simply left them in peace since the event? We've never heard a word about them since.
I find it hard to expect the "deep state" to carry out such an attack. That event caused massive fog of war, which always leads to conspiracy theories.

(brother)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/killer_...

(father)

Now, I do recall that the father was related in the Libor scandal, but I recall you saying that you thought that was a coincidence.

---

If the government wanted to carry one of these out, they would do it with someone with no living close relatives, and make it appear racially motivated.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not endorse the above.
That's part of what makes America great.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Must I repeat myself? How would you compare the resources of the federal government vs those of Zimmerman?
Your brain is broken.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is broken.
No, I'd say yours is as evidenced by your inability to counter my arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS beheads James Foley 5 min BizzyBee 35
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 1 hr Duke for Mayor 63
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 176
angela james 1 hr Duke for Mayor 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality Speaks 30,164
-Are There Big Secrets Within the Obama -Family-? 2 hr Alex Trivek 8
Talking Of Electric Handpieces 6 hr medorder 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 14 hr Anon 912
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••