Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing, dumbass...You copied and pasted conservative bullshit...Black on black crime is only reported and exaggerated on most redneck conservative sites...Usually to draw attention away from the problems in your community. Unreliable.
The data came from the justice department (executive branch) in 2011. You can hardly claim the STUDY was conservative.
Second thing, dumbass...That study is on black victims and the percentage you're citing is young people, not older blacks in America...
We know the total murders committed by blacks (52%), and we know the percentage committed by younger blacks (27%), so it's only a matter of subtraction to determine the percentage committed by blacks 25 and older (25%).
Pick and chose racism...
Facts aren't racist...
You are truly a representative of cave monkeys everywhere.
Since you like stats...here's one for you:
Fifty-nine percent of the 5,731 hate crimes known offenders were white; 20.9 percent were black.
Of course, since crimes against whites by others are rarely called hate crimes, while crimes by whites against others more often are.

Murder, however, is murder, hate crime or not, and blacks commit more of them than any other group.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Workaholics...That's the show "butthurt" comes from.
Actually I've found references that predate Workaholics by at least two years.
I like that show...But be original, that's plagiarism.
In that sense, any word is plagiarism.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
George reminds me of an angry Mr. Leahy.
You remind me of Bill Ayers

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie. Everytime you try to prove you're smart, you fail. Miserably. Bless your heart.
Just give up.
You're a babbling conspiracy theorist with a pathological hatred of whites.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Restraining orders for woman beating. You can google that if you'd like.,.child molesting charges...google that as well...Arrested for assaulting police officers...google.
He's been accused of molesting a family member publicly. I've never been accused of that. Why would someone levy those kind of charges against someone? Get over it shitkicker...Zimmerman is guilty of all that shit but you want to fk him so bad you refuse to see the truth.
Puppy love, eh Clayton?
Anymore questions, dumbass?
Ah, so, "All suspects are guilty, period. Otherwise, they wouldn't be suspects."

Got it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so, "All suspects are guilty, period. Otherwise, they wouldn't be suspects."
Got it.
Funny that the "lawyers" on here from Akron didn't correct him on that...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
George reminds me of an angry Mr. Leahy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
That applies more to you than George

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that the "lawyers" on here from Akron didn't correct him on that...
Careful what you say. When you get too close to the truth the leftists have the mods delete the thread.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread I had deleted was absolutely disgusting. The fact that most of you were quite entertained by it speaks volumes about the kind of people you are. Vile racist filth.
Are you paying the licensing fees for that Trayvon photo narc boy?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/10/02/170295/...

The Optimist Club team photographer, Lucricia Woodside of North Miami, owns the copyright to the picture and never authorized its use. Now she is a member of a growing number of entrepreneurs, artists and even some opportunists who have found ways to cash in on a new cottage industry.

Call it Trayvon Inc.

Woodside’s attorney sent letters earlier this month to news organizations and bloggers advising that after the teen’s death, her company, Photos “R” Us, registered the photo’s copyright, and anyone who published it owes her license fees. She seeks $500 from those who published the picture before she registered the copyright and $750 for those who ran it afterward. The lawyer identified at least 300 unauthorized uses of the photo, which was clearly marked as belonging to Photos “R” Us.

hahahahahahaha
Lucricia is coming for ya coward

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile racist filth.
Uh no, that would be vile ANTI WHITE RACISTS like you and Rhino.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

lucifer christ wrote:
do you dumb bastards have nothing better to do than argue over dumb sh*t every one of you jackasses must feel really smart when you "win" an argument here you all are blinded by politics the left nor right give a single f*ck whether you live or die but you blindly carry on kissing their asses
fun huh

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you paying the licensing fees for that Trayvon photo narc boy?
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/10/02/170295/...
The Optimist Club team photographer, Lucricia Woodside of North Miami, owns the copyright to the picture and never authorized its use. Now she is a member of a growing number of entrepreneurs, artists and even some opportunists who have found ways to cash in on a new cottage industry.
Call it Trayvon Inc.
Woodside’s attorney sent letters earlier this month to news organizations and bloggers advising that after the teen’s death, her company, Photos “R” Us, registered the photo’s copyright, and anyone who published it owes her license fees. She seeks $500 from those who published the picture before she registered the copyright and $750 for those who ran it afterward. The lawyer identified at least 300 unauthorized uses of the photo, which was clearly marked as belonging to Photos “R” Us.
hahahahahahaha
Lucricia is coming for ya coward
Let's see how well that works out for her, for numerous reasons among which:

"Orlando attorney Kimra Major-Morris, who filed the family’s trademark paperwork, said she doubts the photographer will succeed, because news organizations can claim a right to use the photo under a “fair use” clause in copyright law."

from your article.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
Notice how Rhino wails and brays like a wounded animal and is incapable of posting ANYTHING to back up his nonsense...no articles, no links...NOTHING. Yet when others do so...two words are used to the point of complete disregard: "redneck" and "inbred." Meanwhile, this black racist calls himself a college graduate...of St. John's, no less.
Poor Rhino...too stupid to know that he's a pathetic double digit IQ joke.
They only thing Rhino does is ask questions, a sign he doesn't know or understand or play the race card.

An obvious dependent of the state, he relies on being a slave to the left.

He is no more independent than the cat or dog. They rely on you to let them out, walk, feed and healthcare. The difference is you love your animals.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread I had deleted was absolutely disgusting. The fact that most of you were quite entertained by it speaks volumes about the kind of people you are. Vile racist filth.
Since I didn't read the last couple of pages before it was deleted, I can't know what you're referring to. But it can't be much worse than accusing someone of staging a traffic accident, or any of the other things people of your bent have accused Zimmerman of doing.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I didn't read the last couple of pages before it was deleted, I can't know what you're referring to. But it can't be much worse than accusing someone of staging a traffic accident, or any of the other things people of your bent have accused Zimmerman of doing.
Yes, it was. Much worse.

And Zimmerman or his handlers did stage a traffic accident.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was. Much worse.
With the help of a family of four with two kids under age ten. And the Sanford police.
You may be the dumbest black fool in America.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was. Much worse.
look at what the ape calls "vile" from that thread he cried to the mods about:

The dispatcher has no police powers and no authority over a caller. By repeating lies you make yourself look bad, Kosmik. As for thugs and the situation: Zimmerman’s Twin Lakes Community Was on Edge Before Trayvon Shooting http://www.th edail ybeast.com/article s/2012/03/28/zimme rman-s-twin-lakes- community-was-on-e dge-before-trayvon -shooting.html (6 hrs ago | post #112)

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article s/2012/03/28/zimmermans-twin-l akes-community-was-on-edge-bef ore-trayvon-shooting.html

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was. Much worse.
Unless it was something actually against the law, such as a direct threat, you were probably being oversensitive. You know, it's YOUR choice to be offended.
Do you have evidence of this, or is it just another blind accusation? As I said in the deleted thread, I think that if it were staged, they would have made sure it was a black family for maximum effect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••