“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6529 Jul 24, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So using catch phrases and cultural trend words is "plagiarism"? Booner, your stupidity and raw lack of education are breathtaking.
Mmmmm...Your redneck stupidity and anger sustain me.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6530 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are disputing governmental hate crime statistics??!?!
It's one thing to quote racist conservative bullshit and get your ass handed to you, but to say that hate crimes amount cave monkey inbreds like you are decided by prosecutors and not the evidence sounds like a contradiction of proof...As in, your government stats are right and mine are skewed by the prosecution?
Clayton, you are about the dumbest shitkicking redneck I've encountered in a long time...No wonder you stay in your trailer...You're too fkn stupid for the real world.
And no, you only think you've done something...I just counter acted your bullshit with real facts, not cut and paste bullshit.
Fkn hilarious.
Who INTERPRETS evidence when deciding on charges, ape? Who considers the thoughts and motives of the accused when pondering charges? The prosecutor, boy. Are you really that dense? That's how George ended up being tagged with Murder 2. My God, you're a moron.
You couldn't counter any argument if you had experts on your side, boy...you'd just call them rednecks and liars if they didn't say what you wanted to hear. I'd love to see you at the defendant's table in a courtroom...the judge would have you chained and gagged.

Hilliard, OH

#6531 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm...Your redneck stupidity and anger sustain me.
Come on, boy...I thought you said you knew how to "counter arguments."

Hilliard, OH

#6532 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Restraining orders for woman beating. You can google that if you'd like.,.child molesting charges...google that as well...Arrested for assaulting police officers...google.
He's been accused of molesting a family member publicly. I've never been accused of that. Why would someone levy those kind of charges against someone? Get over it shitkicker...Zimmerman is guilty of all that shit but you want to fk him so bad you refuse to see the truth.
Puppy love, eh Clayton?
Anymore questions, dumbass?
Show me the charges for child molesting...I mean legal charges, not some woman's now silent accusations. Now, show me how a restraining order equals assault. My wife had a restraining order against her ex-husband and he never lifted a hand to her...he was calling her and stopping by the house at all hours waking his daughter up way after her bedtime. But he never threatened or menaced. Ask any divorce lawyer about restrainig orders and how they're granted.
But by all means, keep on lying, boy. Your hole just gets deeper.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6533 Jul 24, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Who INTERPRETS evidence when deciding on charges, ape? Who considers the thoughts and motives of the accused when pondering charges? The prosecutor, boy. Are you really that dense? That's how George ended up being tagged with Murder 2. My God, you're a moron.
You couldn't counter any argument if you had experts on your side, boy...you'd just call them rednecks and liars if they didn't say what you wanted to hear. I'd love to see you at the defendant's table in a courtroom...the judge would have you chained and gagged.
Why, oh why, do you think your bullshit is relevant?

Redneck reasoning is your problem. A hate crime is a hate crime, period. Are you angry at the statistic? Why do you think I care about that?

That hate crime stat is a fact. Stating black crime facts Does NOT make you look smarter. What do you plan on doing with those stats? Discuss them with your trailer park buddies? Complain about black people while you chew redman and spit on the floor? That's why you don't have a job. You're too fkn stupid to realize you're existence is pathetic. A computer redneck with no job, no education and can't even keep the same name on a topix site because of his blatant fkn stupidity.

Holy shit. I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass..Almost.

Hilliard, OH

#6535 Jul 24, 2013
Notice how Rhino wails and brays like a wounded animal and is incapable of posting ANYTHING to back up his nonsense...no articles, no links...NOTHING. Yet when others do so...two words are used to the point of complete disregard: "redneck" and "inbred." Meanwhile, this black racist calls himself a college graduate...of St. John's, no less.
Poor Rhino...too stupid to know that he's a pathetic double digit IQ joke.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6536 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Countering redneck shit storms is too easy.

woof
queenb

Columbus, OH

#6537 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are disputing governmental hate crime statistics??!?!
It's one thing to quote racist conservative bullshit and get your ass handed to you, but to say that hate crimes amount cave monkey inbreds like you are decided by prosecutors and not the evidence sounds like a contradiction of proof...As in, your government stats are right and mine are skewed by the prosecution?
Clayton, you are about the dumbest shitkicking redneck I've encountered in a long time...No wonder you stay in your trailer...You're too fkn stupid for the real world.
And no, you only think you've done something...I just counter acted your bullshit with real facts, not cut and paste bullshit.
Fkn hilarious.
they just have penis envy , racist cowards !!!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6538 Jul 24, 2013
queenb wrote:
<quoted text>they just have penis envy , racist cowards !!!
Stay classy, tara.

Hilliard, OH

#6539 Jul 24, 2013
queenb wrote:
<quoted text>they just have penis envy , racist cowards !!!
The black woman racist from Kentucky goes for the genitalia...typical animal.
queenb

Columbus, OH

#6540 Jul 24, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So using catch phrases and cultural trend words is "plagiarism"? Booner, your stupidity and raw lack of education are breathtaking.
you must be the uneducated one that is all you keep saying you must not work too busy trying to fk zimmerman are you obsessed ? Why so much hate ? Did your woman leave you for a black man ? If so she is way smarter than you are !!

Location hidden

#6541 Jul 24, 2013
The royals have named their new prince George.
Trayvon was not considered.
tara

Columbus, OH

#6542 Jul 24, 2013
First off if I have something to say ill say it my name is tara I'm white just because this lady agrees with me because obviously she is smarter than y'all are don't mean its me and I am classy I'd never bring up something like that I would not disrespect my husband that way .

Hilliard, OH

#6543 Jul 24, 2013
queenb wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the uneducated one that is all you keep saying you must not work too busy trying to fk zimmerman are you obsessed ? Why so much hate ? Did your woman leave you for a black man ? If so she is way smarter than you are !!
I'm at work right now, Tara. I have the flexibility to do this...it comes from having a 22 year career at the same company and earning this position.
What's your excuse? Do you have a job or are you an EBT momma?
I only hate the ignorant...color doesn't matter, but you people are overrepresented (as usual with all things negative) in that category.
Your stunted intellect is on display with your constant reliance on silly innuendo in a vain attempt to respond to the solid points of those you seem to hate, dear.

Hilliard, OH

#6544 Jul 24, 2013
tara wrote:
First off if I have something to say ill say it my name is tara I'm white just because this lady agrees with me because obviously she is smarter than y'all are don't mean its me and I am classy I'd never bring up something like that I would not disrespect my husband that way .
So, she's smarter than you but you're classier than her, right? But here you are at the same time, using the same Ebonics-based "English" and espousing the same views.
Whatever you say, Queenb Tara. You're a sad specimen no matter which name you use.

Hilliard, OH

#6545 Jul 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
The royals have named their new prince George.
Trayvon was not considered.
Waiting for the Obama administration top direct our ambassador to the Court of St. James's to protest to Whitehall in three...two...one...
tara

Columbus, OH

#6546 Jul 24, 2013
I'm off wk already I've been in my position for 19 years I manage a microsoft warehouse . I go in at 330 am and I am pregnant with twins high risk no no ebt like I said my husband is a judge . I am not queenb no matter how much u hate the fact someone agrees with me .really why do you have so much hate in you it can't be good hopefully u realize that have u ever loved anyone ? How can u be so hard and mean ? Get to know a person b4 u judge them . hopefully u figure it out I'd hate fo see anyone go to hell u have to let all the hate go opinions are like buttholes everyone has one no one is right when death is involved no one wins .

Location hidden

#6547 Jul 24, 2013
tara wrote:
I'm off wk already I've been in my position for 19 years I manage a microsoft warehouse . I go in at 330 am and I am pregnant with twins high risk no no ebt like I said my husband is a judge . I am not queenb no matter how much u hate the fact someone agrees with me .really why do you have so much hate in you it can't be good hopefully u realize that have u ever loved anyone ? How can u be so hard and mean ? Get to know a person b4 u judge them . hopefully u figure it out I'd hate fo see anyone go to hell u have to let all the hate go opinions are like buttholes everyone has one no one is right when death is involved no one wins .
Which wet t-shirt contest does your husband judge?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6548 Jul 24, 2013
tara wrote:
High risk with no work restrictions? For being so "accomplished", you composite an inane post. U understand what I b saying?

Hilliard, OH

#6549 Jul 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which wet t-shirt contest does your husband judge?
She says she manages his "microsoft."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
impeachment 1 hr TonyD2 66
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pale Rider 4,572
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr Number 2,519
Columbus earmarks $1 million to fight smelly water 6 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Anyone have Bill Cosby stay over? 7 hr ban Cosby 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr Anonymous 997
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 10 hr They cannot kill ... 96
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 pm PST

ESPN 7:14PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports