“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6486 Jul 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, the prosecution can't appeal this case.
He should change his name to MI_Stupid
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#6487 Jul 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> That has been the template since the NRA, with the help of ALEC, had the legislation signed into law by a Skull& Bone member, Jeb Bush. Notice at the signing, a female representative of the NRA was standing directly behind Jeb Bush! What average working American has that much power to convince a governor to sign something into law!
Since that signing, the south has been legally murdering "unarmed" people. All one has to do is make sure the person is dead, claim self-defense, remain silent, then walk away clean. One day soon, the wrong teen will be killed by one of these jackbooted vigilantes, and that teens male family members are going to slaughter the entire household of that shooter. That is what this country is coming too. An eye for an eye, just like in the old testament.
Lord help the bigot and his family,who plays Rambo, and kills a kid who has real hard core criminal gangsters for brothers, cousins, and uncles! That's the reason L.A. Crips and Bloods have been fighting for over 30 years. Bloodline feuds, and revenge keep the mortuary very happy.
Mark my words, entire families are going to pay for the decision of one gung-ho idiot!
The bulk of what you stated is, as Pick-a-Paco like to say, is spot on.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#6488 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>kmh is a lefty troll. I get banned because of my politics. Period. Tough sh!t if you don't like viewpoints that offend you, booner,
You don't get banned because of your politics.

That's a mighty big suitcase full o' denial you're packin, Paco.

yep, I sense a new name comin.

woof

Planet Earth

#6489 Jul 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG! He stated Trayvon was looking up at houses. WTF! What do you look at while walking? Do we have horse blinders on the side of our heads preventing us from seeing to our periphery! He NEVER said Trayvon was peeping into windows, bedsides, he stayed on the sidewalk until he ran between houses to lose Zimmerman,
He ran between the houses? Really? How do you know?(Not that I don't agree... but you realize, don't you, that plays right into Zimmerman's version of events... once he lost him (and the phone call verifies that he did ("I don't know where this kid is")) He wasn't "following" any more.
the stalker!
Stalking has a specific legal definition in Florida. Nothing Zimmerman could have done on that day meets that definition.

Planet Earth

#6490 Jul 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You'll believe anything that will fit into your twisted world of bigotry against anyone who is black. Boy, it's going to be a lot of young teens packing heat just waiting for goofy bigots to play super cop. And I bet you they won't hesitate to fire first!
Nope. He posted a similar incident where the kid was right and the shooter black, and he sided with the shooter in that case too. So do I.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6491 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wah!!!!! Every day of your butthurt is another victory for America.
You're gettin' a little testy Tony.

I like it

Planet Earth

#6492 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A new car and shopping money? Let's see a link to that, Tyrone.
Why isn't she selling her story? Why has the media never reported it for over a year? Because maybe it's a lie.
And potentially libel.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6493 Jul 23, 2013
queenb wrote:
<quoted text>yep can pull four people from a car but can't push a 160 lb child off of him right? He is a murder and a child molester
The jury bought his story. Gave him a pass...All those double cheeseburgers and fries must have given him super human strength. 4 people. Yeah. But one person, a teenager, he had to put a bullet in his chest.

Ok.

Brooklyn, New York

#6494 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Behold the black racist butthurt. Quite a sight.
No. Just amazed at the heroic actions of a man acquitted of murder, then days later to emerge from hiding to rescue a family of four...

That's the stuff Lifetime movies are made of.

Brooklyn, New York

#6495 Jul 23, 2013
queenb wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget accused child molester too !!
That George. Quite a stand up citizen.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6496 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just amazed at the heroic actions of a man acquitted of murder, then days later to emerge from hiding to rescue a family of four...
That's the stuff Lifetime movies are made of.
It's absolutely killing you people and it's making you look like even bigger fools.
It's been a great ten days for decent people in this country!

Brooklyn, New York

#6497 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>They already do, trashy. They kill other blacks. Black males age 14-24 are 1% of the US population but commit 27% of all the murders.
State your sources...

Brooklyn, New York

#6498 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt if you want to convict.
Or get a jury that can smell bullshit.

Brooklyn, New York

#6499 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Wah!!!!! Every day of your butthurt is another victory for America.
Someone else said "butthurt"...That's some kind of white boy slang for upset?
You guys are flavorful!

Either way, Zimmerman is free. Nothing I can do about it, but watch him commit random acts of bravery, huh?

Brooklyn, New York

#6500 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's absolutely killing you people and it's making you look like even bigger fools.
It's been a great ten days for decent people in this country!
It certainly has been...

By decent people you mean police assaulting woman beating child molesters, correct?

Hilliard, OH

#6501 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
State your sources...
Right here, black boy:

Less than two years ago, the Justice Department conducted a comprehensive study that found the real concern for African-American parents like Holder isn't the George Zimmermans of the world. It's increasingly violent black youths like Martin, who broke Zimmerman's nose and repeatedly bashed his head on the pavement before being shot through the heart.

The November 2011 study concluded that "young black males were disproportionately involved in homicide compared with their proportion of the population."

This is understating it. The precise data show that even though black men between the ages of 14 and 24 make up only 1% of the U.S. population, they represent 27% of all the nation's murderers. This bears repeating: 1% of Americans are committing over a quarter of the murders.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0718...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Here's the study, ape:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.p...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6503 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you change yours to I_8_A_Bagofdicks?
Projection???

I say, you make Kosmik seem warm and fuzzy.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6504 Jul 23, 2013
Rhino is getting taken to task! Better to go tweet with Weiner.

Hilliard, OH

#6505 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly has been...
By decent people you mean police assaulting woman beating child molesters, correct?
The lies about "woman beating" and "child molesting" are all you have, booner. And they just make you look even more like the stupid ape you are.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6506 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly has been...
Right, and they have homies who do time instead of snitching them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4,798
Rootin Tootin Putin 1 hr They cannot kill ... 7
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr yupitsme 21
Censoring Male. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 4 hr TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 4 hr They cannot kill ... 22
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 10 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 16 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search