The George Zimmerman Case!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6445 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think you need to ask what it is that you do in order for the mods to ban you time after time after time.
I mean, look how obnoxious I am and I've been here for five years all with the same username. You must have serious issues if you can get them to ban you twice in a month.
Because conservatives don't cry to the mods. And because conservatives are targeted by the lefties here.
You're not too bright, Torchy.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6446 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what I thought should have happened. Zimmerman got away with murder, scott free. That is a grave injustice. I hope that gets corrected. Zimmerman is still a cold blooded murderer in my eyes. He lives a charmed life, but your sins have way of catching up to you sooner or later.
What f'ing part of being judged by a jury of your peers, with both sides agreeing with with the seated jury, do you not comprehend?

The verdict is signed, sealed, delivered. Get over it.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6449 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Examples can be found in almost every self-defense shooting.
There has also been lying in those self defense shooting examples.

Brooklyn, New York

#6450 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Courts issue restraining orders, dummy. And that's not proof of any crime. Divorce cases include restraining orders as a matter of course when there's rancor over the split. Zimmerman was also granted a protection order against the woman...does that mean she was beating him?
You truly are an ignorant, lying ape.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Clayton...

George Zimmerman is a common woman beating police assaulting thug that got away with murder, period.

Care I little for your inbred bullshit reasoning.

Brooklyn, New York

#6451 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"In your eyes" doesn't mean sh!t, Koko.
I'm not alone, chicken feed.

Brooklyn, New York

#6452 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So what about police officers? They have guns and often fear for their lives. How about women fending off a rapist?
Stupid ape.
What in the blue hell are you babbling about, dumbass?

Meth.

Brooklyn, New York

#6453 Jul 23, 2013
Sister Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>Our cities are seething with Travon Martin look alikes. Travon never had a chance. His father left his mother early on and married Travon's step mother. Travon lived with her for several years until he was shipped back to his birth mother after his father found a girl friend. His birth mother then shipped him back to this father after he was suspended from school. Like many young blacks Travon did not have a secure home life.

He had problems at school and apparently did not apply himself. When he was discovered with a burglar tool and women's jewelry and watches at school the school authorities swept it under the carpet rather than putting Travon in touch with Miami police. Had that happened he might still be alive.

Travon was apparently into the ganstra culture. His web writings were filled with anti women statements, language and hate that he obviously absorbed from rap. Rap is a deadly poison to our youth. Black leaders and parents should attack it as if were a form of a deadly disease because it is.

Circumstances molded Travon into a young man who was likely headed to jail or death. There are thousands of Travons in our cities. Get excited about that.

It is probable that if the situation was reversed and Martin had been the watch captain and Zimmerman the young man and the event went down exactly the same that many in the black community would be enraged IF MARTIN HAD BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER.
Oh...So you knew Trayvon?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6454 Jul 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's the salient point. One of the two only witnesses who could testify about the most important, determinative issues in the case is no longer breathing, and the other one isn't speaking.
Seems a bit troubling to me that that's where society seems to wish to want to go, so that the preferred course of action for people placed in similar circumstances is now to simply respond successfully with deadly force, tell the first responders you were in fear for your life, and then remain completely silent until the trial is over.
woof
That has been the template since the NRA, with the help of ALEC, had the legislation signed into law by a Skull& Bone member, Jeb Bush. Notice at the signing, a female representative of the NRA was standing directly behind Jeb Bush! What average working American has that much power to convince a governor to sign something into law!

Since that signing, the south has been legally murdering "unarmed" people. All one has to do is make sure the person is dead, claim self-defense, remain silent, then walk away clean. One day soon, the wrong teen will be killed by one of these jackbooted vigilantes, and that teens male family members are going to slaughter the entire household of that shooter. That is what this country is coming too. An eye for an eye, just like in the old testament.

Lord help the bigot and his family,who plays Rambo, and kills a kid who has real hard core criminal gangsters for brothers, cousins, and uncles! That's the reason L.A. Crips and Bloods have been fighting for over 30 years. Bloodline feuds, and revenge keep the mortuary very happy.

Mark my words, entire families are going to pay for the decision of one gung-ho idiot!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6455 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, poor you. How many times has one of your sock puppets posted that one of the liberals has been REPORTED FOR VIOLATION OF TOPIX TOS?
You get banned because you say things that no decent human being would ever say.
Such a victim. Cry me a river.
kmh is a lefty troll. I get banned because of my politics. Period. Tough sh!t if you don't like viewpoints that offend you, booner,

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6456 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not alone, chicken feed.
You're a minority...in more ways than one:

Forty-one percent of those surveyed approved of the verdict and 41 percent disapproved of the jury's decision, while the rest had no opinion, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

However, 86 percent of African-Americans disapproved - with 84 percent, strongly disapproving - while 51 percent of whites approved of the verdict.

When asked regardless of the verdict whether the Justice Department should charge Zimmerman with violating Martin's civil rights, 46 percent said he shouldn't be charged and 39 percent said he should. Broken down by race, 81 percent of African-Americans said he should be charged, 59 percent of whites said he should not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57595046/...

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6457 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the blue hell are you babbling about, dumbass?
Meth.
Did I use too many big words, Koko?

Brooklyn, New York

#6458 Jul 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>What f'ing part of being judged by a jury of your peers, with both sides agreeing with with the seated jury, do you not comprehend?

The verdict is signed, sealed, delivered. Get over it.
Save you soapbox rant for your Internet gang...

A murderer walks free...That is true. Swooping in...Saving families of four from accidents...

His timing is impeccable. That's guy has had a busy week.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6459 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why do you think appellate courts exist?
Dummy, the prosecution can't appeal this case.

Columbus, OH

#6460 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>According to Zimmerman, Ashtray was doing exactly that. I believe him.
WRONG! He stated Trayvon was looking up at houses. WTF! What do you look at while walking? Do we have horse blinders on the side of our heads preventing us from seeing to our periphery! He NEVER said Trayvon was peeping into windows, bedsides, he stayed on the sidewalk until he ran between houses to lose Zimmerman, the stalker!

Zimmerman's female cousin is filing charges against him. Claims of sexual penetration with fingers from Zimmerman, when she was 11 or 12. The parents confronted him about it in a restaurant, he apologized then hurried out of the door. It gets deeper with 'innocent' Zimmerman.

Columbus, OH

#6461 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>According to Zimmerman, Ashtray was doing exactly that. I believe him.
You'll believe anything that will fit into your twisted world of bigotry against anyone who is black. Boy, it's going to be a lot of young teens packing heat just waiting for goofy bigots to play super cop. And I bet you they won't hesitate to fire first!

Brooklyn, New York

#6462 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You're a minority...in more ways than one:

Forty-one percent of those surveyed approved of the verdict and 41 percent disapproved of the jury's decision, while the rest had no opinion, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

However, 86 percent of African-Americans disapproved - with 84 percent, strongly disapproving - while 51 percent of whites approved of the verdict.

When asked regardless of the verdict whether the Justice Department should charge Zimmerman with violating Martin's civil rights, 46 percent said he shouldn't be charged and 39 percent said he should. Broken down by race, 81 percent of African-Americans said he should be charged, 59 percent of whites said he should not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57595046/...
Same kind of polls that predicted Romney a landslide win...

I tend not to put my belief in "polls", but by all means, you grab that "poll" with both hands and squeeze tight, shitkicker.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6463 Jul 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, the prosecution can't appeal this case.
As dumb as that prosecutor is would not be.surprised if they are not actively following Zimmerman hoping he jay walks. Those obama a$$ lickers need disbarred. Maybe Duke can't get them a job cleaning the sh1tters at a courthouse in North East Ohio?

Brooklyn, New York

#6464 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Did I use too many big words, Koko?
Too many big words? No...

A lot of bullshit conjecture filled words? Yes.

Your bullshit redirection is noted.

Brooklyn, New York

#6465 Jul 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! He stated Trayvon was looking up at houses. WTF! What do you look at while walking? Do we have horse blinders on the side of our heads preventing us from seeing to our periphery! He NEVER said Trayvon was peeping into windows, bedsides, he stayed on the sidewalk until he ran between houses to lose Zimmerman, the stalker!

Zimmerman's female cousin is filing charges against him. Claims of sexual penetration with fingers from Zimmerman, when she was 11 or 12. The parents confronted him about it in a restaurant, he apologized then hurried out of the door. It gets deeper with 'innocent' Zimmerman.
Soon that devil will show his true face to the world...

He just happens to be driving by with a friend and an overturned SUV appears?!??

Ok.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#6466 Jul 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG! He stated Trayvon was looking up at houses. WTF! What do you look at while walking? Do we have horse blinders on the side of our heads preventing us from seeing to our periphery! He NEVER said Trayvon was peeping into windows, bedsides, he stayed on the sidewalk until he ran between houses to lose Zimmerman, the stalker!
Not a peep from the "cousin" in over a year. She never filed charges and she's not filing them now. Why is that, Stymie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 2 hr 404 not found 2
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 3 hr 404 not found 2
Geo HW Bush and the JFK Asassination 3 hr 404 not found 1
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 3 hr 404 not found 19
Ted Cruz does the impossible ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is FrankIin Property Tax Treasurer Delaying Pay... 6 hr 404 not found 12
Clinton VP Pick Kaine pro TPP and Bank DE-Regul... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Melania Trump Speech 13 hr Male 122

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web