They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6401 Jul 22, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing but vile racist unfounded propaganda.
Queers are their own race?

Obama bragged about his drug use not anyone on the right.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6402 Jul 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Hannity - Travon had it coming!
Insensitive, intolerant, racist bigots. They don't speak for millions of Americans, and neither does Hannity.
Former Florida GOP Congressman Joe Scarborough lit into Fox talk-show host Sean Hannity Monday for suggesting that Trayvon Martin was a messed-up teenager who "had it coming" when he was killed by George Zimmerman in their confrontation in February 2012.
Speaking with emotion and using strong words tinged with anger and frustration, Scarborough, host of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," blasted Hannity and "others on the right" and "some in the middle," who, in effect, said 17-year-old Martin was responsible for his own death because he had "signs of marijuana in his system."
"Really, really, in 2013, Sean. Come on," Scarborough said. "Whatever excuse there is, to say this young black man had it coming to him that is the defense because there is no defense for shooting down a young black man in a middle-class neighborhood with Skittles."
"Armed with Skittles," Scarborough repeated in a reference to the candy that Martin had bought at a convenience store shortly before he was shot and killed by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford, Fla.
Scarborough was taking issue with comments Hannity made after President Barack Obama told reporters at the White House Friday that Trayvon Martin "could have been me," a reference he made in acknowledging the racial divide that is still so much a part of American society.
Hannity criticized the president, saying he may have been "admitting" that "he smoked pot and did a little blow" when he was a young man by comparing himself to Martin because "we know Trayvon had been smoking pot that night."
"I'm not sure what that means," Hannity said of the president's remarks.
"Wow," Scarborough said, reacting to Hannity's statement, which he called "racially intolerant."
"It's perverse.... It seems we keep hearing that Trayvon had it coming because he had pot in his system," Scarborough said. "I keep hearing this from people like Sean Hannity and others on the right. Really, is that the new standard? Would we like to go across college campuses and tell white boys that if they have marijuana in their system then they're fair game? Or that if they're walking through a neighborhood and they react in an untoward way toward someone who is chasing them through a neighborhood?"
Scarborough called "the entire spectacle" depressing, saying it was no wonder that the "parents and loved ones of African-American children" are reacting by going out and peacefully marching and protesting over the Zimmerman verdict.
They have plenty of reason to be concerned, he said, because "the vultures are going to continue to circle around this young teenager's body" and will "continue to try a young man and to destroy his reputation for doing nothing more than walking through a neighborhood.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Scarborough-...
Apply ointment to affected area twice daily until the pain goes away.

Planet Earth

#6403 Jul 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What's if they both felt that their lives were in imminent threat of harm to the exact same degree at the exact same moment in time?
Then what?
woof
Then each had the right to kill the other in self-defense. No crime no matter who wins.

Planet Earth

#6404 Jul 22, 2013
Though it would be impossible to determine what the dead person thought.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6406 Jul 22, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What are you so afraid of, Tip? Do you really believe that mobs of blacks are going to march down your suburban neighborhood streets to loot, rape, murder, and burn your homes and cars? Of course not! Buy all the weapons and ammo you like...its your right, but don't try to act as if your community is in danger if Zimm walks... That's BS!
I wonder how much gun industry contributed to Obama. Their investment paid off!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6407 Jul 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't bigoted on the forum right here, any more than you are.
I love white woman, can you say the same for black urban women?
Pale Rider

AOL

#6408 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apply ointment to affected area twice daily until the pain goes away.
Hannity will be talking about Trayvon Martin until Sarah Palin decides to run for President in 2016.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#6409 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then each had the right to kill the other in self-defense. No crime no matter who wins.
Ok.

Just want to make sure we all understand where this takes us.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#6410 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
Though it would be impossible to determine what the dead person thought.
Yes, it would. Exactly what happened in Sanford, perhaps.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#6411 Jul 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The first word is more important, the second is used by your ilk to beat us over the head as "anti-intellectual".
I'm not playing your game, Obama was not a Professor, part timers don't count.
You need to go take some remedial English classes, and also loo into why Universities hire such a large volume of adjunct professors.

woof

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6412 Jul 23, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Do you comprehend anything that I opine about or just shoot from the hip? I never took sides on this case; the law is the law, that's where I stood.
You didn't take sides?!????!!?

Brooklyn, New York

#6413 Jul 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>For the tenth time you lie about Zimmerman assaulting a woman. That's all you have, ape...lies and hate.
How am I lying about that? His girlfriend issued a restraining order against him...I didn't make that up.

Keep up.

Brooklyn, New York

#6414 Jul 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck reasoning > Kneegro reasinbong
Didnt Kneegro play linebacker at USC?

Get lost, junior.

Brooklyn, New York

#6415 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>The juror who was interviewed said that Zimmerman was in imminent fear of his life. That makes the killing justified.
LOL! In fear for his life...but he had the gun.

Outstanding.

Brooklyn, New York

#6416 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>You're like the little boy who thinks nobody can see him if his eyes are closed.
Your like the smartest special education student.

Brooklyn, New York

#6417 Jul 23, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. It wasn't expected by you. You've been screaming for weeks that Zimmerman was going to be convicted.
And he should have been. I'm not the only person that believes Zimmerman got away with murder...That includes whites and blacks.

Brooklyn, New York

#6418 Jul 23, 2013
*You're*

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#6419 Jul 23, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't take sides?!????!!?
Nope. I followed this case more than any other high profile case. Never advocated that Zimmerman was right or wrong. You are confusing me with Spook that everyone should shot first and ask questions later. I don't own a firearm nor will I ever. I formed my opinion based on Florida law; that's not taking sides.

Columbus, OH

#6420 Jul 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The first word is more important, the second is used by your ilk to beat us over the head as "anti-intellectual".
I'm not playing your game, Obama was not a Professor, part timers don't count.
Yeah, alrighty then, so that means 'substitute teachers' are NOT really teachers that have degrees in education. Ok. I understand how the right and their thinking are looked at as anti-intellectuals now.

Columbus, OH

#6421 Jul 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are their own race?
Obama bragged about his drug use not anyone on the right.
Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. And Obama told of his drug use by his own free will...that wasn't bragging! Millions of Americans have used drugs at some point in their lives, no matter what economic status, race, or social standing. Get over it! It's a non-issue. A Libertarian would label people like you anti-freedom of choice and fascist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr ino 30,961
Let's talk turkey about Ohio's vultures | The C... (Dec '09) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 10
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Huh 2,429
big lots distibution center 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 315
Palin: Brawl In The Family 8 hr My Turn 9
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 20 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••