Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that is as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Is there any conservative you don't consider to be evil?
On the national stage? Hard to think of one. If you think Herman Cain is a good example of what you stand for, you are even more egregiously insincere that I thought.
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had an MBA. But he wasn't a successful entrepreneur. Cain was.
Now, mind you that Romney had a JD and an MBA from Harvard. But I recall the terms "out of touch" and "elitist" thrown around, despite Obama having a degree from the same place.
A person who has been reared around a very exclusive upper income lifestyle, in no way can relate to people from a blue collar or low skilled, low wages upbringing.

There are plenty of Americans who now have MBA's and JD degrees from Harvard who are 'in touch' with the latter backgrounds, and have lived harshly in city housing projects or poor rural areas. So, having a degree from Harvard doesn't always equate to coming from very wealthy upbringing.
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take successful pizza man over a failed community organizer any day.
I'm no worshipper of Obama, and to be fair he was not a community activist. That false claim came from radio talk host who're staunch Republicans and hate anything or anyone who don't view life through their very narrow prism.

Barry O, smoked weed in college, he did a few lines of blow there too. He probably screwed and dumped a lot of white girls ...just like 95% of the white guys in his age group. So the phuck what! That is as American as it gets on college Campuses all over this country. Get over it!

Obama was an attorney, who had his JD when he worked filing law suites for community organizations. The Tea Party have attorneys doing the same thing.

Grow up, and don't be a partisan sock puppet parroting every phrase you hear on Hannity. Until you can post what educational and job requirements are listed in the Constitution for POTUS, you and your fellow squak boxers can put a sock it your yaps.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>A person who has been reared around a very exclusive upper income lifestyle, in no way can relate to people from a blue collar or low skilled, low wages upbringing.
There are plenty of Americans who now have MBA's and JD degrees from Harvard who are 'in touch' with the latter backgrounds, and have lived harshly in city housing projects or poor rural areas. So, having a degree from Harvard doesn't always equate to coming from very wealthy upbringing.
Little Barry went to private schools not some inner city public school
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that is as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Is there any conservative you don't consider to be evil?
Cain had many flaws, I would've gave him a chance, but I didn't see much difference from him than GWB.

Blonde women with big gumbas, was Cain's krytonite. One allegation alone from a young white blonde was enough to drive the bigoted Southerner Republican base angry, what do you think what would of happened if he continued and a few more Suzie Q's pressed with calls of 'forced sexual engagement'!

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, and don't be a partisan sock puppet parroting every phrase you hear on Hannity.
I don't recall ever meeting anyone who likes Hannity.

He's an amnesty shill.

Of course, if you were honest about helping poor blacks, you'd oppose amnesty, as even the CBO admits it will drag down wages.

But you hate whites too much that you'll do anything to destroy us.
Big Bubba

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Well after reading this blog for a few days, I must say it is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
Just my take on things.
So many made up facts and theories. Never seen so many conspiracy folks.( I know I cant spell, quit school too soon)
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Barry went to private schools not some inner city public school
Indeed, and little Barry got introduced to all sorts of drugs and freaky sex attending those schools, and hanging around suburban white kids!

I know what happens in those communities. Black moms would not allow drugs or drinking in their homes when I was growing up, but in the suburbs ...it was a teen age wonderland, of drugs, beer bong contest, speed pills, 80 proof alcohol, and illicit sexual experimentation all in the safety of a wood wall paneled finished basement.

Black households would tell their kids to get out the house making noise, because the parent would be so tired from working or preparing to sleep for the 3rd shift, the black kids would be at the mercy of the gestapo like cops, who circled the neighborhood looking for blacks to harass.

You'd have to lived it to know it!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how the confrontation began, it matters where Zimmerman was at the moment he first thought his life was in danger. That's where the process, and all the requirements of self defense begins.
What's if they both felt that their lives were in imminent threat of harm to the exact same degree at the exact same moment in time?

Then what?

woof
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall ever meeting anyone who likes Hannity.
He's an amnesty shill.
Of course, if you were honest about helping poor blacks, you'd oppose amnesty, as even the CBO admits it will drag down wages.
But you hate whites too much that you'll do anything to destroy us.
No amnesty!! Got it, klink. I'm still waiting to see a post of me 'hating' whites.
About right now, I could go for a cute little brown Mexcan sweetie and a golden haired second year Med student!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> No amnesty!! Got it, klink. I'm still waiting to see a post of me 'hating' whites.
About right now, I could go for a cute little brown Mexcan sweetie and a golden haired second year Med student!
You're on record as a "melanin theory" endorser.

You routinely denigrate the concept of a positive white identity.

Most of the forum right believes you are an Anti White Racist

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how his plan was a scam. Then tell us why you dismiss his background and achievements.
You're dying to scream "Uncle Tom!" Come on, boy...let it out.
1. I don't think Cain is a Tom. He's doing his thing.
2. He never explained how 9-9-9 worked. It was just a catchphrase and, thus, a scam.
3. I don't have anything against someone who manages a chain of restaurants. I just believe America deserves someone better as her President, say someone who was a Senator and a respected law professor at one of the finest law schools in the Nation. Someone who proved that he was willing to fulfill his civic duty, say as a community organizer.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed, and little Barry got introduced to all sorts of drugs and freaky sex attending those schools, and hanging around suburban white kids!
I know what happens in those communities. Black moms would not allow drugs or drinking in their homes when I was growing up, but in the suburbs ...it was a teen age wonderland, of drugs, beer bong contest, speed pills, 80 proof alcohol, and illicit sexual experimentation all in the safety of a wood wall paneled finished basement.
Black households would tell their kids to get out the house making noise, because the parent would be so tired from working or preparing to sleep for the 3rd shift, the black kids would be at the mercy of the gestapo like cops, who circled the neighborhood looking for blacks to harass.
You'd have to lived it to know it!
The drugs and gay sex were with adults he was introduced to.
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on record as a "melanin theory" endorser.
You routinely denigrate the concept of a positive white identity.
Most of the forum right believes you are an Anti White Racist
Oh really? You doubt the scientific reality of recessive gene theory? And how does that equate to hating whites?

I hammer bigotry on the right! There's plenty of evidence that would back me up.
WiseAmerican

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The drugs and gay sex were with adults he was introduced to.
Nothing but vile racist unfounded propaganda.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't think Cain is a Tom. He's doing his thing.
2. He never explained how 9-9-9 worked. It was just a catchphrase and, thus, a scam.
3. I don't have anything against someone who manages a chain of restaurants. I just believe America deserves someone better as her President, say someone who was a Senator and a respected law professor at one of the finest law schools in the Nation. Someone who proved that he was willing to fulfill his civic duty, say as a community organizer.
Obama was not a professor, he was a part-time adjunct

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really? You doubt the scientific reality of recessive gene theory? And how does that equate to hating whites?
I hammer bigotry on the right! There's plenty of evidence that would back me up.
We aren't bigoted on the forum right here, any more than you are.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was not a professor, he was a part-time adjunct
An adjunct __________

Say it with me: "Professor".

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Smokin' hot, too.
Did you get in trouble again? What's with the new profile?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
An adjunct __________
Say it with me: "Professor".
woof
The first word is more important, the second is used by your ilk to beat us over the head as "anti-intellectual".

I'm not playing your game, Obama was not a Professor, part timers don't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 20 min Andrew Dice Clay 7
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Reality Speaks 29,096
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Go Blue Forever 2,897
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 47 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 1 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Go IDF Go 29
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••