|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"black phoney"
If Zimmerman had been black and trayvon white and the jury verdict was the same you would be in board with the decision. You would agree 100%.
Peace
KMA
The facts of the case suggest Zimmerman is a murderer. Color has no relevance.

Race baiting and dumbass quips is all you seem to be about. Find a new persona and try again.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You see a clear murdering woman beating, police officer assaulting thug be set free and I'm the one with low information.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sport.
Show me where he assaulted a woman, booner. Come on, black boy...let's see it.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman...NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahaha hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahhahahahahahhhahah........ ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He's free, but where is your hero?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the cut and paste definition to remind you of what the words mean?
Fkn hilarious.
It's to prove to you just what a complete and uneducated moron you are. Fifth grade vocabulary words have done you in more than once on Topix.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
YouTube?
Fkn hilarious. A fkn dolt.
Too afraid to watch a clip from a black TV show?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that makes TWO dumbasses who don't know the difference between "erring on the side of innocence" and "he was found innocent."
You're either innocent or guilty of the crime...The jury decided he was not guilty of murder two.

He in fact shot and killed an unarmed teenager. That takes a lot of guts and courage...He'll get another chance to defend himself. Then the true dumb ass will be revealed.

Fkn pathetic.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiting and dumbass quips is all you seem to be about. Find a new persona and try again.
What part of the jury system eludes you, booner? The facts supported the defense. period.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>What law do you want to see changed?

[QUOTE] Zimmerman got away with murder."

There is plenty of reasonable doubt in this case.

[QUOTE]Why is that so hard to understand? If it was your child, you would want justice."

Yep, and I would pursue the legal means to obtain it.

[QUOTE] If it was your nephew, cousin, uncle, you would want Zimmerman to pay for his misuse of authority."

No evidence that happened.

[QUOTE] No fkn neighborhood watchman should be able to shoot and kill a kid that was not doing anything wrong, period."

When he started beating the shit out of Zimmerman, he was no longer "not doing anything wrong."
Trayvon had no idea who Zimmerman was...He could have been a criminal himself...You're just as clueless as the jury...Zimmerman got his ass whopped by a 17 year old kid, that's Zimmerman's fault.

Protesting calls unjust laws in the spotlight. Stand your ground law in Florida needs to be revamped. Self defense law was not represented well in this case.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that it's the rioters who have no other retort. They're no smarter than stampeding cattle.

[QUOTE]Would knowing that a civil unrest takes place solidify your thoughts of me and my brethren?
Ignorant Neanderthal mentality.
Sad."

Sad is seeing the puppets prove once again that their minds really are inferior.
What rioters?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>In your simple mind that may be all that occurred. However, the facts showed that the deceased was on top of the defendant and was beating on him. No evidence was produced that showed who threw the first punch.

Face it Rhino, to you it is about a black person being killed by a white person and not paying for it. You're a sad SOS!
Zimmerman took an ass whooping because he chose to be the aggressor.
Who's fault is that?

You're right...This is the first case in American history where a white person killed a black person and got away with it...What was I thinking?(End sarcasm)

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Eyeball Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>Let's reverse the situation. Martin is watch captain. Zimmerman is the young man. Everything else the same. Only difference the jury finds Martin guilty with the same evidence. What would your opinion be then? Would many in the black community be protesting because the black man with the bloody head was guilty of murdering the white punk who was only in town because he had been suspended from school in another town?

My guess is that you hear that too many black men were in jail because of a justice system tilted against people of color.
Reversing the situation would have resulted in Martin in jail, Zimmerman dead, no news coverage.

Lets not play games here.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman took an ass whooping because he chose to be the aggressor.
Who's fault is that?
You're right...This is the first case in American history where a white person killed a black person and got away with it...What was I thinking?(End sarcasm)
Rachel Jeantel, the 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude, said Ashtray was the aggressor.
I love watching you black racists being played like fiddles by the PBGI and the administration.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Reversing the situation would have resulted in Martin in jail, Zimmerman dead, no news coverage.
Really?

Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty

Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.

"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."

As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.

"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."

Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.

"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."

Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.

Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.

"How can this happen to a beautiful, sweet child like that?” asked Cervini’s aunt Carol Cervini.“All he wanted to do was go home. And then for them to say, he was saying,'Please don't kill me. I'm just a kid,' and he just kept on shooting him."

Scott says the last seven months have been difficult for him and his family. If he could go back to the events in the early morning hours of April 4, there are things he says he would do differently.

"If it meant a person not losing their life, absolutely,” he said.“Would I still have tried to stop what was going on? That I would have done. But if I knew ahead of time that I could do something to help somebody from losing their life, I don't want anyone to lose their life."

Scott says the first thing he was going to do was go home and get a good night sleep. When asked if he'll continue living in his current home, which is just one street away from the Cervini's, he said “for the time being.”
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
"black phoney"
The jury determined that Zimmerman was not guilty. Live with it.
We all know what you are about, racism.
Peace
KMA
PS: You don't like my persona? Tough shit, ignore me. Try not to get your panties in a bunch.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel, the 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude, said Ashtray was the aggressor.
I love watching you black racists being played like fiddles by the PBGI and the administration.
If a white boy did the same thing, you'd say he was standing his ground.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He's free, but where is your hero?
Not my hero.

Just another case of Black/Peruvian on Black violence.

In this case it was self defense so Zimmerman was not guilty.

What I am laughing at is all the folks that thought they had a gotcha proving how evil the white devil is desperately clinging to the racial narrative.

Meanwhile Black folks are being killed every day by other Black folks in ever increasing numbers but not a mention of that, but folks that are sooooooooo concerned about Trayvon Martin.

Had it not been for the initial mistake of the media identifying Zimmerman as white and the race baiters that make big bucks off of stirring the pot we would have never heard of George Zimmerman.

Dance all you want, the entire interest in this case was race,
promotion of gun control and stirring up the base for Obama pre election.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If a white boy did the same thing, you'd say he was standing his ground.
"ru as dumb as you come off?"
If a white young man beat a blacks head into the concrete and got shot, I would say he got what he deserved.
Peace
KMA
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon had no idea who Zimmerman was...He could have been a criminal himself...You're just as clueless as the jury...Zimmerman got his ass whopped by a 17 year old kid, that's Zimmerman's fault.
Protesting calls unjust laws in the spotlight. Stand your ground law in Florida needs to be revamped. Self defense law was not represented well in this case.
Self defense apparently worked, because the prosecution didn't have enough evidence to prove otherwise. Stand your ground wasn't in play. The jury wasn't clueless, and to say so just shows your lack of education.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile Black folks are being killed every day by other Black folks in ever increasing numbers but not a mention of that, but folks that are sooooooooo concerned about Trayvon Martin.
Who here hasn't warned their kids about staying out of bad neighborhoods for fear of getting harmed or killed? So tired of the double standards.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Protesting calls unjust laws in the spotlight. Stand your ground law in Florida needs to be revamped.
When you're on your back on the ground, it's not a stand your ground case.
Self defense law was not represented well in this case.
What would you change? It took over 200 years to (mostly, Ohio still does) get rid of the notion that a person who defends himself has to prove his innocence (in contradiction to one of the basic tenets of American jurisprudence... innocent until proven guilty) and "Stand your ground" is another step in that direction (duty to retreat requires the court to assume that the defendant both knew of an avenue of retreat and knew it was safe, and puts the burden of proof on the defendant to prove what he didn't know). So what is it that you think isn't well represented (whatever that means)?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,841 - 5,860 of7,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congress Cost FYI 25 min Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 32 min Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 59 min Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Real Tea Party 169
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr Buckeye at birth 27
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 2 hr Buckeye at birth 41
question 3 hr just saying 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Do not be coy 1,977
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance