Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#6204 Jul 19, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U is the biggest damn fool to ever say nothing on Columbus Topix. You should be ashamed of yourself. But there is one problem, you are too stupid to know what being ashamed means.

Being that you answer when no one asked you. I guess you are trailer trash also. Are you trying to move on up also, you bum.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6205 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Riot. Typical white response because you have no other retort.
Seems to me that it's the rioters who have no other retort. They're no smarter than stampeding cattle.
Would knowing that a civil unrest takes place solidify your thoughts of me and my brethren?
Ignorant Neanderthal mentality.
Sad.
Sad is seeing the puppets prove once again that their minds really are inferior.

Planet Earth

#6206 Jul 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are your words, back at you:
<quoted text>
You state that "the "emperor" does not rule, he/she just signs off on law". This implies that there are unseen forces that really make the rules.
You also state that civil protest "ain't going to change anything until you go through the correct channels". This implies that one must, again, appeal to these unseen forces in order to effect change.
While you may not have stated explicitly that bribes are required in order to effect change in our society, the implications are rampant in your words.
You've been schooled.
Someone needs to go back to school themselves... She was talking about going through your legislators or going through the requirements to get an initiative on the ballot. Those are the "correct channels".

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6207 Jul 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
WA, Why don't you tell us how effectively the prosecution was. My what a good witness they had in Rachel Jenteal.
You need competent prosecution and evidence to convict.
Racheal, though very embarrassing by her urban street vernacular, told what she heard on the cell and also told the truth about the things Trayvon said, "creepy cracka" AND ALSO "this kneega still following me" but you all skipped over that, didn't you! Trayvon used BOTH derogatory terms in describing Zimmerman.

You people were so tied up in HOW she talked rather than what she testified to, and so were the jurors.

The lead prosecutor was HORRIBLE, he absolutely screwed up his case. The bumbling fool continually asked the witness over and over their addresses, and did not at all use Zimmerman's police statement the night of against his Hannity interview in which things were omitted or added on.

He never attacked John Good's 911 call of what he said he witnessed that night, compared to the add -on MMA BS he later testified on the stand. The prosecutor was a clown who didn't challenge the fact that five out of the six women thought Zimmerman was innocent, because the charges the state tried him on were too harsh.

Manslaughter should've been the original charge. When they came up with the child abuse BS, everyone knew they blew it.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#6208 Jul 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Obama:'Trayvon Could Have Been Me'
Think about it all you that waited for the jury to find George Zimmerman not guilty. That could have been our President 35 years ago.
He had no business opining about this case. My opinion, Obama and Holder inciting as opposed to helping.

True story. A couple of years ago, my Mom and I went shopping. When we arrived at the mall she had to pee. I waited by the jewelry counter, waiting and browsing. My Mom came back and we admired this girl's haircut. We continued shopping and we were amazed that the girl with the cute haircut happened to be shopping at the same stores as us. We got home and we told our tale to hubby and my Dad. Hubby bursts out laughing and pretty much calls us idiots that security was following us.

I call BS that only blacks get profiled. Suburban, married, white, mothers do too. Me browsing at jewelry as my Mom used the restroom obviously raised some flags.

Columbus, OH

#6209 Jul 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that it's the rioters who have no other retort. They're no smarter than stampeding cattle.
<quoted text>
Sad is seeing the puppets prove once again that their minds really are inferior.
Everyone who takes to the streets in protest are stupid, right? What did the founding fathers do to protest what they deemed unfair treatment from England... they dressed a few men up in Indian garb then hijacked a ship to dump the tea. Real brave men, huh! Place blame on the innocent natives. Dr. King, Gandhi, Medgar Evers, and many untold patriots put their own necks on the line to foster change.

But you think they were stupid as cattle. People can protest all they want as long as no damages or assaults are committed.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6210 Jul 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to go back to school themselves... She was talking about going through your legislators or going through the requirements to get an initiative on the ballot. Those are the "correct channels".
The "correct channels" also include asserting your first Amendment rights to assembly, association, travel, and speech in any legal and peaceful manner in order to arouse public and legislative debate on important social, political, and legal issues.

It matters not a whit that you might not agree with the appropriateness of the method.

Of all of the people who post here, I would think that given your frequent advocacy for individual rights, you would acknowledge that.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6211 Jul 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>He had no business opining about this case. My opinion, Obama and Holder inciting as opposed to helping.
True story. A couple of years ago, my Mom and I went shopping. When we arrived at the mall she had to pee. I waited by the jewelry counter, waiting and browsing. My Mom came back and we admired this girl's haircut. We continued shopping and we were amazed that the girl with the cute haircut happened to be shopping at the same stores as us. We got home and we told our tale to hubby and my Dad. Hubby bursts out laughing and pretty much calls us idiots that security was following us.
I call BS that only blacks get profiled. Suburban, married, white, mothers do too. Me browsing at jewelry as my Mom used the restroom obviously raised some flags.
Did you watch the entire speech, or merely hear a sound byte on the evening news?

woof

Columbus, OH

#6212 Jul 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The "correct channels" also include asserting your first Amendment rights to assembly, association, travel, and speech in any legal and peaceful manner in order to arouse public and legislative debate on important social, political, and legal issues.
It matters not a whit that you might not agree with the appropriateness of the method.
Of all of the people who post here, I would think that given your frequent advocacy for individual rights, you would acknowledge that.
woof
. People's prejudices really show when those they don't agree with politically exercise their Constitutional rights of free speech, freedom of assembly, and protest.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6213 Jul 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>. People's prejudices really show when those they don't agree with politically exercise their Constitutional rights of free speech, freedom of assembly, and protest.
It really is quite revealing, isn't it?

woof
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#6214 Jul 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't really about ifs and buts...a neighborhood watchman killed an unarmed kid for nothing and got off...
There's something fundamentally wrong with this scenario.
In your simple mind that may be all that occurred. However, the facts showed that the deceased was on top of the defendant and was beating on him. No evidence was produced that showed who threw the first punch.

Face it Rhino, to you it is about a black person being killed by a white person and not paying for it. You're a sad SOS!

Planet Earth

#6215 Jul 20, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone who takes to the streets in protest are stupid, right?
No, only those who harm people or destroy the property of those who have nothing to do with their grievance.

Planet Earth

#6216 Jul 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be included in work through your legislators as it is assumed they would hear you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6217 Jul 20, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be included in work through your legislators as it is assumed they would hear you.
Using both simultaneously is even more effective. Ask John Kasich.

woof
Eyeball Chambers

Harrodsburg, KY

#6218 Jul 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't really about ifs and buts...a neighborhood watchman killed an unarmed kid for nothing and got off...
There's something fundamentally wrong with this scenario.
Let's reverse the situation. Martin is watch captain. Zimmerman is the young man. Everything else the same. Only difference the jury finds Martin guilty with the same evidence. What would your opinion be then? Would many in the black community be protesting because the black man with the bloody head was guilty of murdering the white punk who was only in town because he had been suspended from school in another town?

My guess is that you hear that too many black men were in jail because of a justice system tilted against people of color.
Kim

Magdeburg, Germany

#6219 Jul 21, 2013
it is an evidence that there is no justice there in this your sodoma and gomorra called usa. A hebraian judaistic fellow, who has shot a defenceless black teenager and guy goes free, why maybe because he has this proper origin.
Cowboy

Cleveland, OH

#6220 Jul 21, 2013
99.9% of African Americans claim racism and claim that Zimmeran should have been convicted.50% of whites claim Zimmerman should have been convicted. Who is unbiased?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6221 Jul 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously missed the prosecution witnesses who bolstered Zimmerman's claims of self defense.
You're a true low information racist.
Sure. You see a clear murdering woman beating, police officer assaulting thug be set free and I'm the one with low information.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sport.

Brooklyn, New York

#6222 Jul 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The saddest part is that you dirt bags today have made your ancestors struggles look like a complete waste. Your generation DESERVES the disrespect it EARNS.
Watch and learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5FR1LGsT7EXX
YouTube?

Fkn hilarious. A fkn dolt.

Brooklyn, New York

#6223 Jul 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Science Daily" is juvenile banter? Do you know how stupid you really are?

ban┬Ěter
/&#712;bant&#601;r/
Noun
The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
Verb
Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way: "the men bantered with the waitresses"; "a bantering tone".
Is the cut and paste definition to remind you of what the words mean?

Fkn hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same USA? 2 min Go Blue Forever 8
happy thanksgiving everyone! 3 min BizzyBee 10
Must See Riot Video illustrating Raw Courage 29 min Reality Speaks 16
Sheriff to run for mayor of Columbus next year 36 min George Lincoln Ro... 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 45 min d pantz 4,630
rebecca wild 1 hr Big Johnson 4
Wilson 's "injuries" 2 hr Black Rhino 33
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search