|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Partly Cloidy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Clayton, I have read a lot of your posts and you are way past just being racist. You are probably the most condescending and nasty person I've ever run into. I've read the black and white posts. They are both pretty nasty, but you take it to a higher level than anyone. What makes you so much better than everybody? I'm white and would like to know. How did you get to be so full of hate? It's really disturbing.
You haven't been here very long, have you? I've got nothing on Rhino and company's greatest blasts from the past.
You must live in some sort of bubble of you don't see how this country has been sinking socially, educationally and politically for the past 25 years. Leftism, political correctness and a stunning lack of basic education are the main contributing factors. Pandering to and emboldening the lower end minorities while treating them as useful political voting tools has led us to a point where there's an attitude of "blame whitey if he doesn't bend over and kiss our posteriors and indulge our 'gimmedat' culture."
Things were getting steadily better for race relations between 1964 and 1990. Then the bottom started falling out for a number of reasons...all cynical and many planned. Some of us won't play the game.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Partly Cloidy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Clayton, I have read a lot of your posts and you are way past just being racist. You are probably the most condescending and nasty person I've ever run into. I've read the black and white posts. They are both pretty nasty, but you take it to a higher level than anyone. What makes you so much better than everybody? I'm white and would like to know. How did you get to be so full of hate? It's really disturbing.
You sir, are not unlike me at all:

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOTRV8GP9...
Partly Cloidy

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't been here very long, have you? I've got nothing on Rhino and company's greatest blasts from the past.
You must live in some sort of bubble of you don't see how this country has been sinking socially, educationally and politically for the past 25 years. Leftism, political correctness and a stunning lack of basic education are the main contributing factors. Pandering to and emboldening the lower end minorities while treating them as useful political voting tools has led us to a point where there's an attitude of "blame whitey if he doesn't bend over and kiss our posteriors and indulge our 'gimmedat' culture."
Things were getting steadily better for race relations between 1964 and 1990. Then the bottom started falling out for a number of reasons...all cynical and many planned. Some of us won't play the game.
Nope. Never lived in a bubble. I know there are a hell of a lot of problems in this world., but I also know there are a lot of whites, mexicans, you name it who are problems too. That's something you seem to have overlooked. I also have read a lot of black and white posts and like I said a lot of them are nasty. Yours goes way past that. It's your right of free speech though. However disturbing it is. Good luck!
Partly Cloidy

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You sir, are not unlike me at all:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOTRV8GP9...
No. I don't even come close. That's an honest question and statement I made. I didn't offend anybody by making it. Especially in comparison to most of you posting comments.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Partly Cloidy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Never lived in a bubble. I know there are a hell of a lot of problems in this world., but I also know there are a lot of whites, mexicans, you name it who are problems too. That's something you seem to have overlooked. I also have read a lot of black and white posts and like I said a lot of them are nasty. Yours goes way past that. It's your right of free speech though. However disturbing it is. Good luck!
As I said, you must be new here. Had you been here a while you'd know that I follow the 80/20 rule...20% of minorities are fine, decent, law abiding, hard working citizens. And I support black leaders who are conservatives...Cain, Blackwell, Keyes, Sowell, Williams and others. Even Charles Barkley at times.
Consider some of the words (and thoughts) I use here as push-back against political correctness and those who would indeed like to strangle free speech.
Partly Cloidy

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, you must be new here. Had you been here a while you'd know that I follow the 80/20 rule...20% of minorities are fine, decent, law abiding, hard working citizens. And I support black leaders who are conservatives...Cain, Blackwell, Keyes, Sowell, Williams and others. Even Charles Barkley at times.
Consider some of the words (and thoughts) I use here as push-back against political correctness and those who would indeed like to strangle free speech.
I'm an independent that leans more towards being conservative. I don't agree with your 80/20 rule. I truly understand where you're coming from. A lot of people I know feel the same way, I just think there are better ways of handling it than the constant name calling. It just seems like most people are permanently pissed off. I run into it every day at my job, on the freeway even at freakin Chuck E Cheese. Sad!
WiseAmerican

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You people are known for your propensity to riot. You have a history.
And you continue to prove your utter lack of education with your remarks about Neanderthals...a word you learned from a Geico commercial.
----------
New Evidence Debunks 'Stupid' Neanderthal Myth
Aug. 26, 2008 Research by UK and American scientists has struck another blow to the theory that Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) became extinct because they were less intelligent than our ancestors (Homo sapiens). The research team has shown that early stone tool technologies developed by our species, Homo sapiens, were no more efficient than those used by Neanderthals.
Published in the Journal of Human Evolution, their discovery debunks a textbook belief held by archaeologists for more than 60 years.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/...
Fair enough! Troglodytes would describe some of you better, how about that!
WiseAmerican

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are your words, back at you:
<quoted text>
You state that "the "emperor" does not rule, he/she just signs off on law". This implies that there are unseen forces that really make the rules.
You also state that civil protest "ain't going to change anything until you go through the correct channels". This implies that one must, again, appeal to these unseen forces in order to effect change.
While you may not have stated explicitly that bribes are required in order to effect change in our society, the implications are rampant in your words.
You've been schooled.
Glitter and so many suburbanites really believe the BS they were taught in school that we are a nation ruled by laws. What they failed to catch, even in their age, that backroom deals involving money and political favor is what runs this nation. Every president has broken some law during their term.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>My points are right on the money and you're either too stupid or too much of a coward to address them.
I see you are right back on track, working Columbus Topix like no other human on earth, never stopping the racial remarks, pretending you are so smart. Never slowing down as you make a fool of yourself.

How is your "Home Sale" coming along? Maybe you need to lower your price a little.

http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-...

The man that sponges from Obama everyday. When was the last time you worked? Or do you want to claim now you are a flesh-peddler?

What will be your next profile photo, your next name?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are right back on track, working Columbus Topix like no other human on earth, never stopping the racial remarks, pretending you are so smart. Never slowing down as you make a fool of yourself.
How is your "Home Sale" coming along? Maybe you need to lower your price a little.
http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-...
The man that sponges from Obama everyday. When was the last time you worked? Or do you want to claim now you are a flesh-peddler?
What will be your next profile photo, your next name?
butt hurts bad huh
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Obama:'Trayvon Could Have Been Me'

Think about it all you that waited for the jury to find George Zimmerman not guilty. That could have been our President 35 years ago.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Obama:'Trayvon Could Have Been Me'
Think about it all you that waited for the jury to find George Zimmerman not guilty. That could have been our President 35 years ago.
Shit bytch, how could a fat aysed white fry cook have been trayvon?

Get a grip bytch pleeaseeee.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
butt hurts bad huh
How would you like a pizza shoved up your ass buzzard? All the way! And there isn't one damn thing you can do about it. While I am laughing, would you enjoy that. Have a pizza on the Pale Rider.

Since when did you become the spokesman for Clayton Bigsby? You are a retard compared to him.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like a pizza shoved up your ass buzzard? All the way! And there isn't one damn thing you can do about it. While I am laughing, would you enjoy that. Have a pizza on the Pale Rider.
Since when did you become the spokesman for Clayton Bigsby? You are a retard compared to him.
Zimmerman...NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahaha hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahhahahahahahhhahah........ ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahaha hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahhahahahahahhhahah........ ..
When will you make a fool out of yourself?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found not guilty. He's far from innocent.
I guess that makes TWO dumbasses who don't know the difference between "erring on the side of innocence" and "he was found innocent."

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bytch, did you miss this?

and this?

Laughin' my fuquein ayse off.
You lost hoe

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to speculate what form of lawmaking the protestors understand?
This is how you get laws challenged in America.
What law do you want to see changed?
Zimmerman got away with murder.
There is plenty of reasonable doubt in this case.
Why is that so hard to understand? If it was your child, you would want justice.
Yep, and I would pursue the legal means to obtain it.
If it was your nephew, cousin, uncle, you would want Zimmerman to pay for his misuse of authority.
No evidence that happened.
No fkn neighborhood watchman should be able to shoot and kill a kid that was not doing anything wrong, period.
When he started beating the shit out of Zimmerman, he was no longer "not doing anything wrong."

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism played no role in the Zimmerman case.
The FBI, Sanford police...and even the jurors confirmed this fact.
Racist black Americans have seized upon this case as an excuse to act out.
Go join your brethren in a riot...for the sake of rioting.
You know you want to.
To be fair, that was the media's intent all along. It's just sad that they fell for it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of7,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min xxxrayted 28,423
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 1 hr Real Tea Party 6
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 1 hr Male 90
Columbus Man Fights Murder Extradition to Albania 2 hr All Are Liars 1
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 2 hr yeah baby yeah 5
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 4 hr 6watchet 306
Democrats Scared of Trey Gowdy 4 hr Of course 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••