Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6163 Jul 19, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Great article. Blacks will call it racist.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6164 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Is that an example of your social skills and how you represent your "company" when your "travel on business"?
Why is it so hard for you to address the points I made? Is it your innate ghetto stupidity or the fact that you know you have no argument?
Your points are moot.

Anything else?

Brooklyn, New York

#6165 Jul 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>I invite you to replay the Zimmerman verdict declaration...ad nauseam.
I invite you to find a short pier...Take a long walk.

Brooklyn, New York

#6166 Jul 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Racism played no role in the Zimmerman case.
The FBI, Sanford police...and even the jurors confirmed this fact.

Racist black Americans have seized upon this case as an excuse to act out.
Go join your brethren in a riot...for the sake of rioting.
You know you want to.
Riot. Typical white response because you have no other retort. Would knowing that a civil unrest takes place solidify your thoughts of me and my brethren?

Ignorant Neanderthal mentality.

Sad.

Brooklyn, New York

#6167 Jul 19, 2013
Eyeball Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>You are in denial. Do something positive instead of seething.
Good advice.

Here's another idea. I'll stay black and call them as I see them and you do your little circus dance when your chain is pulled.

Outstanding.

Brooklyn, New York

#6168 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You DESERVE every bit of grief you get...you ask for it. Constantly.
The fact that you dismiss the case I just presented proves that you're a racist and frankly, embarrassingly closed-minded.
Moot points have a tendency to escape my comprehension.

Maybe try some relevance and we may find common ground. I don't invest in ridiculous bullshit.

Hilliard, OH

#6169 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your points are moot.
Anything else?
My points are right on the money and you're either too stupid or too much of a coward to address them.

Hilliard, OH

#6170 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Riot. Typical white response because you have no other retort. Would knowing that a civil unrest takes place solidify your thoughts of me and my brethren?
Ignorant Neanderthal mentality.
Sad.
You people are known for your propensity to riot. You have a history.
And you continue to prove your utter lack of education with your remarks about Neanderthals...a word you learned from a Geico commercial.

----------

New Evidence Debunks 'Stupid' Neanderthal Myth

Aug. 26, 2008 — Research by UK and American scientists has struck another blow to the theory that Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) became extinct because they were less intelligent than our ancestors (Homo sapiens). The research team has shown that early stone tool technologies developed by our species, Homo sapiens, were no more efficient than those used by Neanderthals.

Published in the Journal of Human Evolution, their discovery debunks a textbook belief held by archaeologists for more than 60 years.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/...

Brooklyn, New York

#6171 Jul 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you do not understand the legislative process. Go get a hoodie, sharpie, poster poster board and educe change.
Ah...Typical sheep response to your moot bullshit.

I understand more about governmental procedure than you will ever know in two lifetimes. "Put on a hoodie and blah blah blah"....Fkn annoying.

My people were sprayed with fire hoses, bitten by dogs, hit in the head with rocks all for the fact of this country not showing us the respect we deserve and you're going to tell me in some fkn condescending remarks to get a sharpie and make a sign...You must be out of your fkn mind.

Brooklyn, New York

#6172 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist booner...ignoring all the evidence at the trial.
The evidence? That self defense bullshit? Don't make me laugh.

Brooklyn, New York

#6174 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>My points are right on the money and you're either too stupid or too much of a coward to address them.
Nothing to address. Coward? LOL!!! You've made the same points that exonerated Zimmerman. 911 tape...That was Zimmerman screaming like a girl??!?!? He had the gun. Why was he so fkn fat at trial? Where was his tough guy shaved head at trial? He practiced MMA fighting...I know MMA fighters personally...You don't forget that kind of training...Bullshit case and the jury bought it or never had an intention on convicting Zimmerman.

Don't mistake your moot tired points for solid facts...Conjecture filled rants is about all that is...Anything else you want me to address?

Big mouth topix tough guy, eh?

Hilliard, OH

#6176 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously missed the prosecution witnesses who bolstered Zimmerman's claims of self defense.
You're a true low information racist.

Brooklyn, New York

#6177 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You people are known for your propensity to riot. You have a history.
And you continue to prove your utter lack of education with your remarks about Neanderthals...a word you learned from a Geico commercial.

----------

New Evidence Debunks 'Stupid' Neanderthal Myth

Aug. 26, 2008 — Research by UK and American scientists has struck another blow to the theory that Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) became extinct because they were less intelligent than our ancestors (Homo sapiens). The research team has shown that early stone tool technologies developed by our species, Homo sapiens, were no more efficient than those used by Neanderthals.

Published in the Journal of Human Evolution, their discovery debunks a textbook belief held by archaeologists for more than 60 years.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/...
If you have any other retort with your own words and a sliver of intellect, I'm willing to listen. The cut and paste bullshit is juvenile banter.

The Paleolithic Era will explain your ancestry to you a little better. Also read a book called Universal Darwinism.

Hilliard, OH

#6178 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...Typical sheep response to your moot bullshit.
I understand more about governmental procedure than you will ever know in two lifetimes. "Put on a hoodie and blah blah blah"....Fkn annoying.
My people were sprayed with fire hoses, bitten by dogs, hit in the head with rocks all for the fact of this country not showing us the respect we deserve and you're going to tell me in some fkn condescending remarks to get a sharpie and make a sign...You must be out of your fkn mind.
The saddest part is that you dirt bags today have made your ancestors struggles look like a complete waste. Your generation DESERVES the disrespect it EARNS.
Watch and learn:

Hilliard, OH

#6179 Jul 19, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong. Again.
I stand for due process of law. Not criminal punks. Not vigilante justice.
You obviously think "due process" means "when I agree with the outcome."

Hilliard, OH

#6181 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any other retort with your own words and a sliver of intellect, I'm willing to listen. The cut and paste bullshit is juvenile banter.
The Paleolithic Era will explain your ancestry to you a little better. Also read a book called Universal Darwinism.
"Science Daily" is juvenile banter? Do you know how stupid you really are?

ban·ter
/&#712;bant&#601;r/
Noun
The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
Verb
Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way: "the men bantered with the waitresses"; "a bantering tone".
Partly Cloidy

Delaware, OH

#6182 Jul 19, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The saddest part is that you dirt bags today have made your ancestors struggles look like a complete waste. Your generation DESERVES the disrespect it EARNS.
Watch and learn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5FR1LGsT7EXX
You know Clayton, I have read a lot of your posts and you are way past just being racist. You are probably the most condescending and nasty person I've ever run into. I've read the black and white posts. They are both pretty nasty, but you take it to a higher level than anyone. What makes you so much better than everybody? I'm white and would like to know. How did you get to be so full of hate? It's really disturbing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6183 Jul 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
"black phoney"
If Zimmerman had been black and trayvon white and the jury verdict was the same you would be in board with the decision. You would agree 100%.
Peace
KMA

Hilliard, OH

#6184 Jul 19, 2013
Partly Cloidy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Clayton, I have read a lot of your posts and you are way past just being racist. You are probably the most condescending and nasty person I've ever run into. I've read the black and white posts. They are both pretty nasty, but you take it to a higher level than anyone. What makes you so much better than everybody? I'm white and would like to know. How did you get to be so full of hate? It's really disturbing.
You haven't been here very long, have you? I've got nothing on Rhino and company's greatest blasts from the past.
You must live in some sort of bubble of you don't see how this country has been sinking socially, educationally and politically for the past 25 years. Leftism, political correctness and a stunning lack of basic education are the main contributing factors. Pandering to and emboldening the lower end minorities while treating them as useful political voting tools has led us to a point where there's an attitude of "blame whitey if he doesn't bend over and kiss our posteriors and indulge our 'gimmedat' culture."
Things were getting steadily better for race relations between 1964 and 1990. Then the bottom started falling out for a number of reasons...all cynical and many planned. Some of us won't play the game.

Hilliard, OH

#6185 Jul 19, 2013
Partly Cloidy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir, are not unlike me at all:

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOTRV8GP9...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 7 min Amy 15
What Really Happened to Harry Reid? 1 hr Concerned Citizen 7
Is a Lapdance Prostitution? 1 hr Concerned Citizen 22
MRSA Cure: 1000 Year Old Anglo Saxon Potion 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 3 hr GlitterSucks 35
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 3 hr Kenny 217
News Medicaid expansion backers rally at Ohio Capitol (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]