|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Easier to incite protests that will change nothing as opposed to instructing how to change things, i.e. writing your legislators, voting, etc. How many of these protestors can name their senator, know how a bill gets passed; I can tell you it ain't by wearing a hoodie, poster board and magic marker.
So you don't believe that civil disobedience and peaceful protests are legitimate tools to be used to influence elected representatives to change laws?

That seems a bit naive.

woof
George Zimmerman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

I showed America that's its ok to kill a child spook in Florida.
A jury of my peers thought so. Why are you mad at me?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe that civil disobedience and peaceful protests are legitimate tools to be used to influence elected representatives to change laws?
That seems a bit naive.
woof
Not naive. Sitting outside the Florida Governor's office isn't going to change sheit, he has already spoken and will not induce change of law. I just feel these protestors do not understand that the "emperor" does not rule, he/she just signs off on law. Yes, fully aware that he/she can muscle, but they do not dictate.

I ask you again, how many of these protestors understand the legislative process? Protest civilly all you want, ain't going to change anything until you go through the correct channels.

Arf.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Not naive. Sitting outside the Florida Governor's office isn't going to change sheit, he has already spoken and will not induce change of law. I just feel these protestors do not understand that the "emperor" does not rule, he/she just signs off on law. Yes, fully aware that he/she can muscle, but they do not dictate.
I ask you again, how many of these protestors understand the legislative process? Protest civilly all you want, ain't going to change anything until you go through the correct channels.
Arf.
That's the same advice you gave all those Teabaggers a couple years ago, yes?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Not naive. Sitting outside the Florida Governor's office isn't going to change sheit, he has already spoken and will not induce change of law. I just feel these protestors do not understand that the "emperor" does not rule, he/she just signs off on law. Yes, fully aware that he/she can muscle, but they do not dictate.

Arf.
Who are you to speculate what form of lawmaking the protestors understand?

This is how you get laws challenged in America. Zimmerman got away with murder. Why is that so hard to understand? If it was your child, you would want justice. If it was your nephew, cousin, uncle, you would want Zimmerman to pay for his misuse of authority. No fkn neighborhood watchman should be able to shoot and kill a kid that was not doing anything wrong, period.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how you get laws challenged in America. Zimmerman got away with murder. Why is that so hard to understand? If it was your child, you would want justice. If it was your nephew, cousin, uncle, you would want Zimmerman to pay for his misuse of authority. No fkn neighborhood watchman should be able to shoot and kill a kid that was not doing anything wrong, period.
Newsflash: VERDICT -- NOT GUILTY.
Life goes on in these United States of America.
Seems like you're stuck.
Eye ball Champers

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No body celebrates the death of Martin. It should have never happened. It is really hard, after looking at Zimmerman's bloody face and the back of his head not to place the blame on both Zimmerman and Martin. Had Zimmerman stayed in his car things would be different. Had Martin simply gone home rather than attacking Zimmerman things would be different.

The problems of race and guns in this country are far more complicated than the Martin/Zimmerman case. Had Zimmerman not been a pistol packing dude Martin might still be alive. Place blame on the gun culture. Had not there been crime in the community there would be no need for a watch and Martin would still be alive. If it were not for the enormous crime and the parade of black criminals on TV and in our newspapers people would not be as suspicious of a black teen walking the streets on a dark night. Blame the criminals for Martin's death. Had it not been for gansta rap the culture of many young people would not be as "in your face" and Martin might still be alive. Had Martin had an active family with both a mother and father he might not been in Miami and he would have been alive. Blame the black fatherless culture for his death. Had the school system alerted the police about Martin's drug find and possible burglar tool found and not simply expelled him, Martin might still be alive. And so it goes.

Those who are upset have an opportunity to seek out a disadvantaged and troubled youth and encourage him. Do it with one kid at a time. Push education. Push responsibility. Push politicians to allow vouchers so that parents can get their kids out of troubled and inadequate inner-city schools. In other words, do something rather than just talk.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same advice you gave all those Teabaggers a couple years ago, yes?
"Good protest".

"Bad protest".

Funny, I don't see that sort of thing mentioned anywhere in the First Amendment.

And further, I hear calls all of the time here for white people to dig up their guns and take to the streets.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
Arf.
You're quite mistaken on all counts. If you don't think that occupying a state house effects changes in official policy or law, you really ought to take a look at what transpired over the past couple of years, in Ohio for instance.

Its pretty presumptuous of you, unless you are highly trained or educated in the legislative process than any other person, to pretend that you know more than others. Most people don't fully understand the legislative process, and the ones that have some understanding of it usually have nothing beyond a rudimentary understanding.

Feet in the streets effect change. Always has, always will.

woof

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash: VERDICT -- NOT GUILTY.
Life goes on in these United States of America.
Seems like you're stuck.
It goes on just like you want it to...With this type of injustice happening.
Good for you.

Stuck? No. Dumb George has no valid standing in my world. He's just another murderous thug that beat the system. He's not the first...He will have to defend himself again...Lets hope all your cheer leading for him does not go in vain.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Tyrone. Was that a crack on me?
Are you a stupid booner? If so, then yes.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Eye ball Champers wrote:
<quoted text>No body celebrates the death of Martin. It should have never happened. It is really hard, after looking at Zimmerman's bloody face and the back of his head not to place the blame on both Zimmerman and Martin. Had Zimmerman stayed in his car things would be different. Had Martin simply gone home rather than attacking Zimmerman things would be different.

The problems of race and guns in this country are far more complicated than the Martin/Zimmerman case. Had Zimmerman not been a pistol packing dude Martin might still be alive. Place blame on the gun culture. Had not there been crime in the community there would be no need for a watch and Martin would still be alive. If it were not for the enormous crime and the parade of black criminals on TV and in our newspapers people would not be as suspicious of a black teen walking the streets on a dark night. Blame the criminals for Martin's death. Had it not been for gansta rap the culture of many young people would not be as "in your face" and Martin might still be alive. Had Martin had an active family with both a mother and father he might not been in Miami and he would have been alive. Blame the black fatherless culture for his death. Had the school system alerted the police about Martin's drug find and possible burglar tool found and not simply expelled him, Martin might still be alive. And so it goes.

Those who are upset have an opportunity to seek out a disadvantaged and troubled youth and encourage him. Do it with one kid at a time. Push education. Push responsibility. Push politicians to allow vouchers so that parents can get their kids out of troubled and inadequate inner-city schools. In other words, do something rather than just talk.
This isn't really about ifs and buts...a neighborhood watchman killed an unarmed kid for nothing and got off...

There's something fundamentally wrong with this scenario.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be suggesting that the protesters should bribe the officials.
That would certainly explain a great deal about the Occupy fiasco we saw last year.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Barkley disagrees with you.
I actually hope Ashtray's ratty breeders sue George in civil court. Then the world will see the entire filthy truth about their little ghetto No Limit N- POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes on just like you want it to...With this type of injustice happening.
Good for you.
Stuck? No. Dumb George has no valid standing in my world. He's just another murderous thug that beat the system. He's not the first...He will have to defend himself again...Lets hope all your cheer leading for him does not go in vain.
There was no injustice.
An U.S. citizen was tried before a jury of his peers and found not guilty.
That's how our justice system works.

You have adopted a twisted version of the events.
You will never be happy in these United States of America.
Too bad.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't really about ifs and buts...a neighborhood watchman killed an unarmed kid for nothing and got off...
There's something fundamentally wrong with this scenario.
Read the Roderick Scott story and grow up:
Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.
"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."
As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.
"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."
Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.
"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."
Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.
Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Black citizen shooter who came out of his home, white punk criminal who got shot. Same case as Sanford with just the races reversed. Same outcome as Sanford...the RIGHT outcome.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Charles Barkley disagrees with you.
I actually hope Ashtray's ratty breeders sue George in civil court. Then the world will see the entire filthy truth about their little ghetto No Limit N- POS.
A keyboard commando.

I invite you to go have a glass of milk or something and shut tha fk up. Racist swine such as yourself are typical topix tough guys with no balls to voice your inbred opinion any where else, without the cover of the internet like a virtual kkk hood.

Thanks for sharing.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Read the Roderick Scott story and grow up:
Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.
"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."
As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.
"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."
Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.
"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."
Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.
Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Black citizen shooter who came out of his home, white punk criminal who got shot. Same case as Sanford with just the races reversed. Same outcome as Sanford...the RIGHT outcome.
Cut and paste redneck wisdom.

No thanks. I've experienced more racism than you. I understand the game. No need to stand on your soapbox and preach what you think you understand.

I could cite many more cases of injustices of blacks than you can get your tiny brain to comprehend. Save your cut and paste for your herd.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
A keyboard commando.
I invite you to go have a glass of milk or something and shut tha fk up. Racist swine such as yourself are typical topix tough guys with no balls to voice your inbred opinion any where else, without the cover of the internet like a virtual kkk hood.
Thanks for sharing.
Is that an example of your social skills and how you represent your "company" when your "travel on business"?
Why is it so hard for you to address the points I made? Is it your innate ghetto stupidity or the fact that you know you have no argument?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
A keyboard commando.
Thanks for sharing.
I invite you to replay the Zimmerman verdict declaration...ad nauseam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 16 min Muslims LIE 67
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 45 min Neutral Party 79
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 57 min Neutral Party 2,922
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min xxxrayted 29,388
Trump Says Obama "Biggest Liar I Know" 1 hr Muslims LIE 7
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 6 hr d pantz 22
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 42
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 7 hr Curmudgeon 844
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••