Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I give a dam. I don't get why you just don't digest the jury's verdict regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees. I honestly feel the Feds have over stepped their boundaries; all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire.
I feel for the Martin family and the loss of a son, whether he was good, bad, not my opinion to make, never met the man. Yes, I said man. Under Florida law they had zero choice but to acquit him.
I desire people to stop protesting and use their voice to change laws, that is what the issue is. Sharpton encouraging 100 city marches is NOT going to change the verdict.
Sharpton is trying to stay relevant, he needs another cash flow stream. I don't March to the beat of his drum.
WiseAmerican

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the jury thought his inconsistencies were inconsequential.
The difference between them and you... their opinion counts.
That's the tragedy.
Lewis

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> skip over the inconsistent parts of his story if you like ...I'm not.
Why don't you get over Barry Obama's presidency? Don't try to fit me into your "they " and "those blacks" yada, yada ...I don't fit that profile, sorry. Your ideal of blacks comes primarily from cop shows and evening news reports. You don't know any middle class educated blacks. If you did you wouldn't throw all of them in the same bag! You're a bigot and don't even realize it. Sad.
Um....you need professional help badly. You're just this side of insane. I wish you luck with that Mr. Loon.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> skip over the inconsistent parts of his story if you like ...I'm not.
Why don't you get over Barry Obama's presidency? Don't try to fit me into your "they " and "those blacks" yada, yada ...I don't fit that profile, sorry. Your ideal of blacks comes primarily from cop shows and evening news reports. You don't know any middle class educated blacks. If you did you wouldn't throw all of them in the same bag! You're a bigot and don't even realize it. Sad.
Charles Barkley is upper class I suppose along with Dr. Walter E. Williams. Both agree witj the verdict.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It is true that a few ignorant white men yelled kneeger and threw full can of beer at me and a friend when I was 16, but that was an individual, not the entire white race. And again, a door was slammed in my face by a elderly white woman in Upper Arlington as I attempted to enter after my white buddy went in. That was another individual. I have walked into a store behind a group of whites before, and was immediately rushed by an employee asking can she help me, three steps into the place. Another individual!
Not long ago, a red faced white guy angrily yelled at me to park my truck in a certain spot, for no apparent reason other than my skin. After I told him a few details of what could happen to him talking to me that way, he went about his business ...another individual.
I never posted any hate for white people! And again, I love women of all walks. Nice try though, bigot.
It's all about race with you huh WA, you just haven't figured out that Zimmerman isn't white.

If I was a bigot I would consider a false conviction of Zimmerman a 2 fer.

A couple of people were mean to you bahwaaaaaaaaaaa.
It happens to everyone for one reason or another, get over it.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WA, Why don't you tell us how effectively the prosecution was. My what a good witness they had in Rachel Jenteal.

You need competent prosecution and evidence to convict.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It is true that a few ignorant white men yelled kneeger and threw full can of beer at me and a friend
What a waste of perfectly good beer.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> That's the tragedy.
That's the US of A. It's better to err on the side of innocence (not saying that they erred in this case) than on the side of guilt.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the US of A. It's better to err on the side of innocence (not saying that they erred in this case) than on the side of guilt.
he wasn't found "innocent".

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I desire people to stop protesting and use their voice to change laws, that is what the issue is.
Quite a conundrum, eh?

woof
Conservative

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the jury thought his inconsistencies were inconsequential.
The difference between them and you... their opinion counts.
As the lead investigator said in court,(paraphrase) I'd be more concerned if the stories were exactly the same each time. People's recollection will vary from the time of the incident to other times due to the circumstances. Zimmerman's did vary but were consistent in total. The story that is told exactly the same each time is most likely a planned and thought out story and probably untrue.
Conservative

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

This would also apply to what and how the questions at different times were phrased and asked.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
he wasn't found "innocent".
woof
Didn't say he was.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a conundrum, eh?
woof
Nope. Easier to incite protests that will change nothing as opposed to instructing how to change things, i.e. writing your legislators, voting, etc. How many of these protestors can name their senator, know how a bill gets passed; I can tell you it ain't by wearing a hoodie, poster board and magic marker.
nojustice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

the young yoman fired a gun and got 20 year but this man kills a child and gets to doa book and movie deal. justice? does race make a difference. love the media bias - two side by side photos of martin and zimmerman- zimmerman in a young, smiling photo with martin looking less friendly. MEDIA BIAS IS JUST HORRIBLE
George Zimmerman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>School yourself on your analogies. Brady Bunch was a blended family; I have been married to the same man for 20 years, father to both of my children.

Next...
The family portion was not the focus of the analogy...The substance of your statement is the subject. That being said, Brady bunch reasoning ain't good.

So no schooling is required.
George Zimmerman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

George Zimmerman wrote:
Thanks for all your support, guys!!!

We did it! I'm free!!!
Outstanding.

Define "free".
Tyrone

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's over Tyrone:

FBI's Zimmerman Probe Shows Holder's Got No Case

Charging Zimmerman under federal hate-crimes law would defy the findings of the FBI's own investigation conducted last year. All told, agents interviewed no fewer than 45 Zimmerman co-workers, neighbors and other acquaintances — including even his ex-fiance — and found no evidence of racial bias.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0715...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
I'm Tyrone. Was that a crack on me?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>We could see the Old Wild West return. Each man for himself, under self defense. He pulled his gun your honor, I pulled my gun faster, I shot him in Self Defense.

I accidently pulled out in front of this man, it caused him to go mad. He waved me down, he ran up to my car, my life was in danger, he slapped me, your honor, I was in fear for my life, I shot him in Self Defense.

Good Luck George Zimmerman, next time you prepare to shoot, you may have to be faster with your gun. You are now a marked man.
Dumb George's next opponent won't be an unarmed teenager...We'll see what he's made of then.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the US of A. It's better to err on the side of innocence (not saying that they erred in this case) than on the side of guilt.
He was found not guilty. He's far from innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 min Duke for Mayor 29,482
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 5 min Duke for Mayor 4
Zimmerman questioned by Florida Police 8 min Duke for Mayor 8
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 2
Poll: Obama's approval rating still low in Ohio 1 hr Shanikwah 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr me again 2,954
The Sarah Salin Channel 2 hr Male 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••