Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#6075 Jul 18, 2013
Also, Ms. Mora, the Columbian woman, testified that it was YOU who were on top of Trayvon holding down his back while he played motionless on his stomach. John Good is a liar! Your fellow Latino told the truth. She asked you three times what's going on and you just looked up at her emotionless, no crying...nothing! After the third time she asked you what's going on, you dismounted Tray's back and started walking around his body, one hand on your head, the other on your hip. Where was the gun, George? Another witness testified that she heard you tell someone with a flashlight to just take your gun.

After shooting him, why did you mount his back, George? You flipped him over and mounted his back like a prized trophy. Your days will slowly be walked down. Your wife's face is easily recognizable also, George. Your red necks and bigots will not protect you. You told two or three different accounts.
I know because I looked and listened at about four hours of footage and testimonials. You lied about how the fight started. You pushed him causing a reaction, you knew you had the gun all along. Who doesn't know they have a gun in a side holster? You told the detective you remembered you had the gun only when Trayvon got the upper hand on top of you.

Only a fool or a stupid racist bigot would believe your lies. Everything is on YOUTUBE that you said, George. Your story changed from the cops, to Hannity, to your statement.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6078 Jul 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Also, Ms. Mora, the Columbian woman, testified that it was YOU who were on top of Trayvon holding down his back while he played motionless on his stomach. John Good is a liar! Your fellow Latino told the truth. She asked you three times what's going on and you just looked up at her emotionless, no crying...nothing! After the third time she asked you what's going on, you dismounted Tray's back and started walking around his body, one hand on your head, the other on your hip. Where was the gun, George? Another witness testified that she heard you tell someone with a flashlight to just take your gun.
After shooting him, why did you mount his back, George? You flipped him over and mounted his back like a prized trophy. Your days will slowly be walked down. Your wife's face is easily recognizable also, George. Your red necks and bigots will not protect you. You told two or three different accounts.
I know because I looked and listened at about four hours of footage and testimonials. You lied about how the fight started. You pushed him causing a reaction, you knew you had the gun all along. Who doesn't know they have a gun in a side holster? You told the detective you remembered you had the gun only when Trayvon got the upper hand on top of you.
Only a fool or a stupid racist bigot would believe your lies. Everything is on YOUTUBE that you said, George. Your story changed from the cops, to Hannity, to your statement.
Verdict signed, sealed, delivered. What part do you not understand? Go protest with Reader.
Lewis

Columbus, OH

#6079 Jul 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You're a walking corps, George. The entire world knows your face. You should've stayed in the car. I saw your walk-through on YOUTUBE, George, and I listened to your police interview... You told lies, many lies George. At least four witnesses heard the arguing and wrestling in the wet grass before you shot him.
John Good is your friend and he lied for you George. I listened to his 911 call also. He told the dispatcher he heard a shot, then yells for help, and that a black guy was dead. Never mentioned MMA, George. He knew you were taking MMA training, how convenience for him to say that much later!
Another thing I noticed is that the fight started at one point, but Trayvon s body was found 40ft from where you said he punched you, and you said you immediately went down and he was on top of you while trying to cover your mouth, WITH ONE HAND! You're lying, George! In your walk-through, it took you 19 seconds to reach the T in the sidewalk, but after you said ,OK to the dispatcher, agreeing not to follow, you took 2:21 seconds to reach the T.
The recording of the screams are Trayvon's three women said the screams of a younger person or a child is what they heard. Are you a child George? You got away with killing that kid for now. The world is watching. You'll live in the shadows for years to come, George but one day justice will have its say. Good luck Mr. Zimmerman.
Can I ask you a question? Actually I'm asking all the black people on this forum. Why do you only care about this boy? Why does Al Sarpton only show up for this? Why isn't he there when so many of your people are being slaughtered by your own people every day across the US? Why aren't you boycotting those areas until the killing stops? Those numbers are huge compared to this one kid. What exactly does any white person owe black people? None of us had anything to do with slavery. I for one have done nothing to any of you and have nothing against any of you. I will be honest. I'm afraid of a lot of you. Knowing that all you hear on the news is how racist whites are. I feel like that's the way you label me. Even though you don't know me. Do blacks not hate whites? It sure seems like we are blamed for most if your problems . How can that be? just hope someone can answer me honestly without attitude. Thanks!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6080 Jul 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Jimmy Carter disagrees with you.

Everybody the fool but you........right?
WiseAmerican

Middletown, OH

#6081 Jul 18, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you a question? Actually I'm asking all the black people on this forum. Why do you only care about this boy? Why does Al Sarpton only show up for this? Why isn't he there when so many of your people are being slaughtered by your own people every day across the US? Why aren't you boycotting those areas until the killing stops? Those numbers are huge compared to this one kid. What exactly does any white person owe black people? None of us had anything to do with slavery. I for one have done nothing to any of you and have nothing against any of you. I will be honest. I'm afraid of a lot of you. Knowing that all you hear on the news is how racist whites are. I feel like that's the way you label me. Even though you don't know me. Do blacks not hate whites? It sure seems like we are blamed for most if your problems . How can that be? just hope someone can answer me honestly without attitude. Thanks!
First thing, I don't speak for Sharpton and he doesn't speak for me! Get that out of your head, I'm an independent thinking person, alright. Secondly, what the hell does slavery have to do with the inconsistent testimony Zimmerman said out of his own mouth?

Third thing, Blacks are not going to accept the outcome because whites want them to move along. People of all races are protesting this case because Zimmerman's not telling the entire truth, and there's bigotry coming from those of you who dislike black youth. Just read through this thread.

Fourth, Blacks who commit murder are locked away 99% of the time! Why protest that? If they're found guilty, and many times are innocent, guess what...they go to jail. 96% of wrongly convicted people in jail are black. Did you know that?

There's another case due in October. The teen who was murdered by the older white guy for playing loud music at a gas station. Guess where that occurred? You got it, good ole Florida.

When you can post whites being treated doggitly by law enforcement and the courts, I'll be glad to protest that.
WiseAmerican

Middletown, OH

#6082 Jul 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Verdict signed, sealed, delivered. You look like a fool with that post.
Of course you feel that way. You can give Clayton his hat and jacket now. You've been holding them long enough.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6083 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>First thing, I don't speak for Sharpton and he doesn't speak for me! Get that out of your head, I'm an independent thinking person, alright. Secondly, what the hell does slavery have to do with the inconsistent testimony Zimmerman said out of his own mouth?
Third thing, Blacks are not going to accept the outcome because whites want them to move along. People of all races are protesting this case because Zimmerman's not telling the entire truth, and there's bigotry coming from those of you who dislike black youth. Just read through this thread.
Fourth, Blacks who commit murder are locked away 99% of the time! Why protest that? If they're found guilty, and many times are innocent, guess what...they go to jail. 96% of wrongly convicted people in jail are black. Did you know that?
There's another case due in October. The teen who was murdered by the older white guy for playing loud music at a gas station. Guess where that occurred? You got it, good ole Florida.
When you can post whites being treated doggitly by law enforcement and the courts, I'll be glad to protest that.
Hey dummy:

Darius Simmons Murder: John Henry Spooner (WHITE), Wis. man, 76, guilty in fatal shooting of 13-year-old teen neighbor (BLACK)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575942...

Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott (BLACK). After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17,(WHITE) last April.
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
Xena Princess

Dayton, OH

#6084 Jul 18, 2013
Zimmerman is a jewish hispanic-latino, not a white person.

Neither jewish nor hispanic-latino people consider themselves white people.

The retards who re-make this debate a white versus black confrontation are lying manipulators.
WiseAmerican

Middletown, OH

#6085 Jul 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Verdict signed, sealed, delivered. What part do you not understand? Go protest with Reader.
Why don't you understand that the Justice Dept. doesn't think it's over? Look at Zimmerman's YOUTUBE piece, and compare it with what Detective on scene documented. Zimmerman is lying about being hit and falling down immediately, but Trayvon's body was 40ft away from the spot Zimmerman claims. One lie destroys his credibility. But you wouldn't give a dam.

Columbus, OH

#6086 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you feel that way. You can give Clayton his hat and jacket now. You've been holding them long enough.
Clayton who? The jury rendered a verdict, regardless of how you feel about it...over, done, finito.

DOJ will not be able to press charges, under Florida law he can get immunity from civil suits.

If people do not like it, change the laws. If that happens, so be it. He cannot be retried. These silly protests, some of which have turned violent, are doing NOTHING to change the culture. Protest away or talk to your legislators.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6088 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you understand that the Justice Dept. doesn't think it's over? Look at Zimmerman's YOUTUBE piece, and compare it with what Detective on scene documented. Zimmerman is lying about being hit and falling down immediately, but Trayvon's body was 40ft away from the spot Zimmerman claims. One lie destroys his credibility. But you wouldn't give a dam.
It's over Tyrone:

FBI's Zimmerman Probe Shows Holder's Got No Case

Charging Zimmerman under federal hate-crimes law would defy the findings of the FBI's own investigation conducted last year. All told, agents interviewed no fewer than 45 Zimmerman co-workers, neighbors and other acquaintances including even his ex-fiance and found no evidence of racial bias.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0715...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6089 Jul 18, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy:
Darius Simmons Murder: John Henry Spooner (WHITE), Wis. man, 76, guilty in fatal shooting of 13-year-old teen neighbor (BLACK)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575942...
Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott (BLACK). After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17,(WHITE) last April.
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
Sorry but this does not fit the WA hate whitey narrative.
Never mind that Zimmerman is just as black as WA.

WA has been held down by the white devil. Some white kid probably called him a name down there on Karl Road in 1968.

Even though he is a successful businessman, prefers to live in a white neighborhood and enjoys all the trappings of his assimilation, he just can't stop hating crackers.

No doubt he keeps that to himself when he is off topix or attempting to bed a white woman.
Lewis

Columbus, OH

#6090 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>First thing, I don't speak for Sharpton and he doesn't speak for me! Get that out of your head, I'm an independent thinking person, alright. Secondly, what the hell does slavery have to do with the inconsistent testimony Zimmerman said out of his own mouth?

I read a lot of your posts after I asked those questions and knew you would skip over the ones you didn't want to answer. Blacks say they want an honest discussion about race, but they really don't. They will always blame whites for their problems no matter what. I'm glad that you and all the blacks on this forum were there that night and know exactly what happened between Marrtin and Zimmerman. I'm sure you will easily understand if someone does the same to you if you are accused of a crime. All the armchair jury people can decide your fate. It's only fair right? You need to be in fear of your own people. Not white people. Get over it!!

Columbus, OH

#6091 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you understand that the Justice Dept. doesn't think it's over? Look at Zimmerman's YOUTUBE piece, and compare it with what Detective on scene documented. Zimmerman is lying about being hit and falling down immediately, but Trayvon's body was 40ft away from the spot Zimmerman claims. One lie destroys his credibility. But you wouldn't give a dam.
Of course I give a dam. I don't get why you just don't digest the jury's verdict regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees. I honestly feel the Feds have over stepped their boundaries; all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire.

I feel for the Martin family and the loss of a son, whether he was good, bad, not my opinion to make, never met the man. Yes, I said man. Under Florida law they had zero choice but to acquit him.

I desire people to stop protesting and use their voice to change laws, that is what the issue is. Sharpton encouraging 100 city marches is NOT going to change the verdict.
The Judge

Independence, KY

#6092 Jul 18, 2013
George Zimmerman wrote:
Thanks for all your support, guys!!!
We did it! I'm free!!!
We could see the Old Wild West return. Each man for himself, under self defense. He pulled his gun your honor, I pulled my gun faster, I shot him in Self Defense.

I accidently pulled out in front of this man, it caused him to go mad. He waved me down, he ran up to my car, my life was in danger, he slapped me, your honor, I was in fear for my life, I shot him in Self Defense.

Good Luck George Zimmerman, next time you prepare to shoot, you may have to be faster with your gun. You are now a marked man.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#6093 Jul 18, 2013
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>

I accidently pulled out in front of this man, it caused him to go mad. He waved me down, he ran up to my car, my life was in danger, he slapped me, your honor, I was in fear for my life, I shot him in Self Defense.
Run up on my car and assault me and I will shoot you. I promise.

Simple.

If you feel the need to take a beating that could result in injury or death because of your beliefs, feel free.

Me, I will shoot your ayse.

Carry on then

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#6094 Jul 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
You're going to have to order a whole CASE of A&D ointment.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#6095 Jul 18, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
Apparently the jury thought his inconsistencies were inconsequential.

The difference between them and you... their opinion counts.
WiseAmerican

Middletown, OH

#6096 Jul 18, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but this does not fit the WA hate whitey narrative.
Never mind that Zimmerman is just as black as WA.
WA has been held down by the white devil. Some white kid probably called him a name down there on Karl Road in 1968.
Even though he is a successful businessman, prefers to live in a white neighborhood and enjoys all the trappings of his assimilation, he just can't stop hating crackers.
No doubt he keeps that to himself when he is off topix or attempting to bed a white woman.
It is true that a few ignorant white men yelled kneeger and threw full can of beer at me and a friend when I was 16, but that was an individual, not the entire white race. And again, a door was slammed in my face by a elderly white woman in Upper Arlington as I attempted to enter after my white buddy went in. That was another individual. I have walked into a store behind a group of whites before, and was immediately rushed by an employee asking can she help me, three steps into the place. Another individual!

Not long ago, a red faced white guy angrily yelled at me to park my truck in a certain spot, for no apparent reason other than my skin. After I told him a few details of what could happen to him talking to me that way, he went about his business ...another individual.

I never posted any hate for white people! And again, I love women of all walks. Nice try though, bigot.
WiseAmerican

Middletown, OH

#6097 Jul 18, 2013
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>.
I read a lot of your posts after I asked those questions and knew you would skip over the ones you didn't want to answer. Blacks say they want an honest discussion about race, but they really don't. They will always blame whites for their problems no matter what. I'm glad that you and all the blacks on this forum were there that night and know exactly what happened between Marrtin and Zimmerman. I'm sure you will easily understand if someone does the same to you if you are accused of a crime. All the armchair jury people can decide your fate. It's only fair right? You need to be in fear of your own people. Not white people. Get over it!!
skip over the inconsistent parts of his story if you like ...I'm not.

Why don't you get over Barry Obama's presidency? Don't try to fit me into your "they " and "those blacks" yada, yada ...I don't fit that profile, sorry. Your ideal of blacks comes primarily from cop shows and evening news reports. You don't know any middle class educated blacks. If you did you wouldn't throw all of them in the same bag! You're a bigot and don't even realize it. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is George of Hilliard? 20 min They cannot kill ... 18
Let's talk turkey about Ohio's vultures | The C... (Dec '09) 25 min kl ham 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 32 min Huh 2,429
big lots distibution center 38 min They cannot kill ... 2
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 315
Palin: Brawl In The Family 2 hr My Turn 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 30,959
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 13 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE