Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lucky that no one is bored enough to compile your Greatest Hits, Georgie.
So are you, little girl...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So are you, little girl...
You are by far, the Champion of the Profane here, Georgie. Easily 90% of your posts contain either an insult or some bizarre masturbatory reference.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are by far, the Champion of the Profane here, Georgie. Easily 90% of your posts contain either an insult or some bizarre masturbatory reference.
Again, nary a word about Black Rhino from you...imagine that.

The insults from me only go to those who deserve it. That's about five of you tools.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Again, nary a word about Black Rhino from you...imagine that.
The insults from me only go to those who deserve it. That's about five of you tools.
It seems that so do Black Rhino's.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I lose?
What did you win?
Rhino, you lost nothing as you already have no credibility. What was won was justice based on the facts and tried by a jury of peers. Everyone won!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"black phoney"
And you are a worthless piece ofshit.
Peace
KMA
Understand Rhino is champion of the victim mentality. Never had anything and never will

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Social skills? Here are some direct quotes from you on just this thread:

"I don't know many northerners that marry their fkn cousins...I do know southerners that do it. That's a pretty common practice down there. Truth is a jagged pill to swallow, eh shitkicker?"

"The whole world is out to get you, eh chicken feed?
Stop drinking the bong water, dumbass."

"Go ahead and sit the next few plays out, dickhead."

"That cousin thing is reserved for backwoods rednecks so they can preserve the "white mutant race".
I wouldn't expect that from the normal Caucasian people."

"I've got a better idea...Maybe you should take a few more dick pills and shut tha fk up."

"....you squeeze you jizz soaked teddy bear every night..."

"Glad I could bring joy back to your life, dickhead.
You are also a fart blossom."

Yeah...you're doing a bang-up job of "off site representation."

Tell you what...I'll just give Giant Eagle's real estate/construction department a call and find out the name of your company. Then we'll know if you're a liar or not. Of course, if you're telling the truth, you'd better hope your boss is OK with your Topix game playing...
You've mistaken topix for real life.

Sad.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Been to Atlanta plenty o' times. Grow up.
Spare me the condescending bullshit Brady bunch retort.

The surrounding areas of Atlanta are quite rural. Cousin marrying territory.

Pay attention.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"black phoney"
Peace
KMA
Thanks.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Obama and the NAACP!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
Peace
KMA
I see what you did there...You took "Rhino" and changed it to "phony"...

Outstanding.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
At least the poster does something. All toy do is sit in your cell 24/7.
Peace
KMA
Wow.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Rhino, you lost nothing as you already have no credibility. What was won was justice based on the facts and tried by a jury of peers. Everyone won!
Your stupidity paints a broad picture.

Good luck with that.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Understand Rhino is champion of the victim mentality. Never had anything and never will
Another topix bobble head with an arm chair analysis.

You take yourself too serious. You're not that relevant.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Another topix bobble head with an arm chair analysis.
You take yourself too serious. You're not that relevant.
Projection

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare me the condescending bullshit Brady bunch retort.
The surrounding areas of Atlanta are quite rural. Cousin marrying territory.
Pay attention.
School yourself on your analogies. Brady Bunch was a blended family; I have been married to the same man for 20 years, father to both of my children.

Next...
George Zimmerman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for all your support, guys!!!

We did it! I'm free!!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman wrote:
Thanks for all your support, guys!!!
We did it! I'm free!!!
You're a walking corps, George. The entire world knows your face. You should've stayed in the car. I saw your walk-through on YOUTUBE, George, and I listened to your police interview... You told lies, many lies George. At least four witnesses heard the arguing and wrestling in the wet grass before you shot him.

John Good is your friend and he lied for you George. I listened to his 911 call also. He told the dispatcher he heard a shot, then yells for help, and that a black guy was dead. Never mentioned MMA, George. He knew you were taking MMA training, how convenience for him to say that much later!

Another thing I noticed is that the fight started at one point, but Trayvon s body was found 40ft from where you said he punched you, and you said you immediately went down and he was on top of you while trying to cover your mouth, WITH ONE HAND! You're lying, George! In your walk-through, it took you 19 seconds to reach the T in the sidewalk, but after you said ,OK to the dispatcher, agreeing not to follow, you took 2:21 seconds to reach the T.

The recording of the screams are Trayvon's three women said the screams of a younger person or a child is what they heard. Are you a child George? You got away with killing that kid for now. The world is watching. You'll live in the shadows for years to come, George but one day justice will have its say. Good luck Mr. Zimmerman.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You're a walking corps, George. The entire world knows your face. You should've stayed in the car. I saw your walk-through on YOUTUBE, George, and I listened to your police interview... You told lies, many lies George. At least four witnesses heard the arguing and wrestling in the wet grass before you shot him.
John Good is your friend and he lied for you George. I listened to his 911 call also. He told the dispatcher he heard a shot, then yells for help, and that a black guy was dead. Never mentioned MMA, George. He knew you were taking MMA training, how convenience for him to say that much later!
Another thing I noticed is that the fight started at one point, but Trayvon s body was found 40ft from where you said he punched you, and you said you immediately went down and he was on top of you while trying to cover your mouth, WITH ONE HAND! You're lying, George! In your walk-through, it took you 19 seconds to reach the T in the sidewalk, but after you said ,OK to the dispatcher, agreeing not to follow, you took 2:21 seconds to reach the T.
The recording of the screams are Trayvon's three women said the screams of a younger person or a child is what they heard. Are you a child George? You got away with killing that kid for now. The world is watching. You'll live in the shadows for years to come, George but one day justice will have its say. Good luck Mr. Zimmerman.

poor, poor, poor WA

did you read this?

It seems Zimmerman was correct in his assessment of Martin.

The Florida Justice System's Leniency Towards Trayvon Led to His Death
In order to make his crime statistics look good, Police Chief Charles Hurley of the Miami-Dade School Police Department is suspected of juicing the numbers by treating outright crimes as simple disciplinary problems. As Robert Stacy McCain reports in the American Spectator, Trayvon Martin ended up being a victim of this practice.
Instead of being arrested and charged after being found with a burglary tool and 13 pieces of jewelry stolen from a house a half-mile from the school, Trayvon was suspended from school. Trayvon was also caught with marijuana:
Either of those incidents could have put Trayvon Martin into the custody of the juvenile justice system. However, because of Chief Hurley’s attempt to reduce the school crime statistics — according to sworn testimony, officers were “basically told to lie and falsify” reports — Martin was never arrested. And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman.
What we have here is a case of police corruption in which the media have shown no interest, even though you can connect the dots to Trayvon's tragic death.
But to report this story would mean upsetting the narrative that Trayvon was an innocent (like many of us at 17, he got in trouble) and that the only cause of his death was a racist white man protected by racist white laws (passed almost unanimously by Republicans and Democrats).

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You're a walking corps, George. The entire world knows your face. You should've stayed in the car. I saw your walk-through on YOUTUBE, George, and I listened to your police interview... You told lies, many lies George. At least four witnesses heard the arguing and wrestling in the wet grass before you shot him.
Verdict signed, sealed, delivered. You look like a fool with that post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 min Concerned Brother 835
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 15 min Steak 38
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 15 min Reality Speaks 53
Do you agree with Eric Holder that criticism of... 35 min scirocco 52
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min heh 29,347
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 56 min Oliver Canterberry 61
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 13
•••
•••