|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A hard day on the job from out of town, right? So "hard" that you managed 31 posts on this thread today between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. On a job site.
Yeah...you're believable. Not.
I expect you to wimp out, coward. I don't really care if you believe me or not...In your head my truth frightens you. You hope I'm not really here...you squeeze you jizz soaked teddy bear every night crying and saying "That ape Black Rhino is not in Columbus...he's not!!! He's not!!!!!! He's noooooooot!!!"

Here, let me help with your nightmares...

If you come down Avery-Muifield road, you will see new road construction...Just before the round-a-bout...

Fkn hilarious.

Rednecks are predictably stupid.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>So nice, so classy. There aren't any hotel rooms in Columbus proper?
I'm not here for your approval.

Save it for your herd.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dam, Rhino was laughably spewing hatred last night. Don't you agree shitthead?:)
Hatred? You are mistaken my, glittery friend...Hatred would imply I care for your feelings, which I don't. I use colorful vernacular to illustrate my point.
If that offends some, well, so be it.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Of St. John's? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect you to wimp out, coward. I don't really care if you believe me or not...In your head my truth frightens you. You hope I'm not really here...you squeeze you jizz soaked teddy bear every night crying and saying "That ape Black Rhino is not in Columbus...he's not!!! He's not!!!!!! He's noooooooot!!!"
Here, let me help with your nightmares...
If you come down Avery-Muifield road, you will see new road construction...Just before the round-a-bout...
Fkn hilarious.
Rednecks are predictably stupid.
Wow, I'm impressed...you've been on the MORPC and Dublin websites.
You booners can almost do every thing a chimpanzee can.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
I know that Colby education affords you to sit on your fat ass and collect "disability" checks and mooch off of the government, but I have to work. That's what men do.
My work is done here, chicken feed....I'm just making sure the refrigeration with this new EMS system will operate with the new electrical control panels. What do you do all day, princess? Make beer can necklaces?
I'm right down the road from your fictitious location, boy...just north of Tuttle Crossing Blvd. In the office. Not lying about being at some grocery store as master of the freon domain.
I know what it's like to travel on business, ape. If you think playing on Topix while visiting a job site is conducive to continued employment, you're truly not worthy of any sort of job.
In other words, you're a liar. This is merely the tenth time its been proven.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred? You are mistaken my, glittery friend...Hatred would imply I care for your feelings, which I don't. I use colorful vernacular to illustrate my point.
If that offends some, well, so be it.
Offend me? It takes a heck of a lot more than childish name calling to get under my skin.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You "win" with two points.

1. I learned something new, didn't realize that ATL was an inbred city; I would have guessed somewhere in Kentucky or West Virginia.

2. You win for the first person to ever call me a dickhead. I've been called quite a few names in my life...thanks for the laugh.
Then you've never been to Atlanta.

Dickhead is a word that was very popular in the 80s...

Glad I could bring joy back to your life, dickhead.

You are also a fart blossom. You can have that one for free.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm right down the road from your fictitious location, boy...just north of Tuttle Crossing Blvd. In the office. Not lying about being at some grocery store as master of the freon domain.
I know what it's like to travel on business, ape. If you think playing on Topix while visiting a job site is conducive to continued employment, you're truly not worthy of any sort of job.
In other words, you're a liar. This is merely the tenth time its been proven.
Again, you wish what you was saying was true..

You know how to bullshit and redneck your way through the trailer park but don't act like you've been valuable enough on a job to visit different locations. You clearly lack the proper social skills to perform the simplest of duties, much less represent a company off site...

I know what I'm doing. I don't need to be micro managed like a redneck idiot that needs direction for every move. I'm 17 years deep in my career. It's a bit more complicated than shoveling pig shit or Doritos bag munching or whatever tha fk you do all day.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how to bullshit and redneck your way through the trailer park but don't act like you've been valuable enough on a job to visit different locations. You clearly lack the proper social skills to perform the simplest of duties, much less represent a company off site...
I know what I'm doing. I don't need to be micro managed like a redneck idiot that needs direction for every move. I'm 17 years deep in my career. It's a bit more complicated than shoveling pig shit or Doritos bag munching or whatever tha fk you do all day.
Social skills? Here are some direct quotes from you on just this thread:

"I don't know many northerners that marry their fkn cousins...I do know southerners that do it. That's a pretty common practice down there. Truth is a jagged pill to swallow, eh shitkicker?"

"The whole world is out to get you, eh chicken feed?
Stop drinking the bong water, dumbass."

"Go ahead and sit the next few plays out, dickhead."

"That cousin thing is reserved for backwoods rednecks so they can preserve the "white mutant race".
I wouldn't expect that from the normal Caucasian people."

"I've got a better idea...Maybe you should take a few more dick pills and shut tha fk up."

"....you squeeze you jizz soaked teddy bear every night..."

"Glad I could bring joy back to your life, dickhead.
You are also a fart blossom."

Yeah...you're doing a bang-up job of "off site representation."

Tell you what...I'll just give Giant Eagle's real estate/construction department a call and find out the name of your company. Then we'll know if you're a liar or not. Of course, if you're telling the truth, you'd better hope your boss is OK with your Topix game playing...

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to Atlanta plenty o' times. Grow up.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Social skills? Here are some direct quotes from you on just this thread:
"I don't know many northerners that marry their fkn cousins...I do know southerners that do it. That's a pretty common practice down there. Truth is a jagged pill to swallow, eh shitkicker?"
"That cousin thing is reserved for backwoods rednecks so they can preserve the "white mutant race".
"I've got a better idea...Maybe you should take a few more dick pills and shut tha fk up."
Tell you what...I'll just give Giant Eagle's real estate/construction department a call and find out the name of your company. Then we'll know if you're a liar or not. Of course, if you're telling the truth, you'd better hope your boss is OK with your Topix game playing...
Now, now Georgie. Don't you make fun of the brilliance of Black Rhino. Let me guess, you are going to attack BJ next. Please leave the "smart" ones alone you wheelchair bound invalid. Pureed peas or green beans for you tonight? Clean your plate, especially the protein source. Hey, did you get the gel cushion I made them order for you, Medicaid boy? Trying to make sure you don't end up with a pressure sore.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Georgie. Don't you make fun of the brilliance of Black Rhino. Let me guess, you are going to attack BJ next. Please leave the "smart" ones alone you wheelchair bound invalid. Pureed peas or green beans for you tonight? Clean your plate, especially the protein source. Hey, did you get the gel cushion I made them order for you, Medicaid boy? Trying to make sure you don't end up with a pressure sore.
You have to bring Keefers tonight...I need a back rub.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You have to bring Keefers tonight...I need a back rub.
She is busy with the prostitutes. Who knew? Hey, are you her man toy?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>She is busy with the prostitutes. Who knew? Hey, are you her man toy?
She turns the lug wrench for my wheels just right.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She turns the lug wrench for my wheels just right.
Oh sheit, I'm in trouble the next time I see her.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
"black phoney"
And you are a worthless piece ofshit.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
"black phoney"
At least the poster does something. All toy do is sit in your cell 24/7.
Peace
KMA
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Social skills? Here are some direct quotes from you on just this thread:
You are lucky that no one is bored enough to compile your Greatest Hits, Georgie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus