The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Jan 12

Lockbourne, OH

#6011 Jul 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost want to believe you except that black men in general, and you have admitted this as well, tend to like girls with a little meat on them.
If any of them still look like Dana Tyler or the way Halle Berry looked in her prime, though, I would agree with you. Hopefully most of your cousins aren't big dopes like Berry.
believe me when I say that they're hot! The prettiest one married a Dallas Cowboy, and I've been to the estates of Tony Dorsett, Guy Brown, and Dexter Clinkscale. I have cousins who are in New York that are on a European tour right now with a famous 70's rock band, they're hot!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6012 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is half white and half Hispanic...he looked mighty white at his trial though...Coincidence? I think not.
You forgot his black grandfather.

Lockbourne, OH

#6013 Jul 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The juror was pretty clear in the interview.
Juror B-37, said the women wanted to convict Zimmerman of "something " but Florida law, the way it is written, didn't give them any options other than acquittal. The prosecution botched this case. Involuntary manslaughter, would've sunk Zimmerman. The prosecution team were inept!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6014 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the message, shitbrain...
You either shit or get off the pot. I'm in Dublin. Giant Eagle. About to go back to my hotel room. Hard day of work. You know what that is, right shitburd?
I'll be here for another week or so...Jump in your F-150 and travel your fat ass over here. These Dublin soccer moms are quite fkn hot...
A hard day of work on Topix, huh? While you're "here from out of town," right? What a lying sack of sh!t.
And you wouldn't catch me driving a UAW POS...ever. If you ever get out here look for me in a silver Camry with CBJ vanity plates.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

#6015 Jul 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Juror B-37, said the women wanted to convict Zimmerman of "something " but Florida law, the way it is written, didn't give them any options other than acquittal. The prosecution botched this case. Involuntary manslaughter, would've sunk Zimmerman. The prosecution team were inept!
They also stated that he was in fear of his life and had the right to defend it. The crime they were looking for was to do with his stupidity of getting into the situation on the first place, and no such charge was presented (if it even exists).
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6016 Jul 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Juror B-37, said the women wanted to convict Zimmerman of "something " but Florida law, the way it is written, didn't give them any options other than acquittal. The prosecution botched this case. Involuntary manslaughter, would've sunk Zimmerman. The prosecution team were inept!
You're treading on some dangerous turf here.

No question that Zimmerman is an idiot and no question that, as Juror B-37 said, he didn't show good judgment in how he conducted himself.

But the fact that someone died, doesn't always necessarily mean that someone has to be punished. For example, lots of people die in car accidents without the person at fault being punished either because they don't have enough evidence against them or simply because stuff sometimes happens and not everything can or should be addressed as a crime.

As I said in the other thread, this case was really very simple: There was a fight and Travon was pummeling Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk. Pummeling someone's head into concrete generally results in serious bodily harm, brain damage, paralysis or death.

Seems to me that anybody has a right to defend themselves under the circumstances, whether the motivation is racial or not and regardless of whether Zimmerman's bad logic contributed to inflaming the incident.

I feel for the parents, and even being a thug it sucks for a 17-year old to die. If he was taught to be a little more respectful, he would still be alive. Likewise, if Zimmerman was taught to know his place the kid would still be alive.

None of this means that a crime was committed, however.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6017 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A hard day of work on Topix, huh? While you're "here from out of town," right? What a lying sack of sh!t.
And you wouldn't catch me driving a UAW POS...ever. If you ever get out here look for me in a silver Camry with CBJ vanity plates.
I caught a blurb on the auto smarts show on Saturday. Someone asked whether they should use high mileage oil in their Ford truck (I forget which engine). The guy was surprised that there was over 200k miles on this truck because that particular engine starts dying out at 150k miles.

All Honda products I have driven have been 200k miles.

Reminds me to continue to be very careful when buying American.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6018 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You either shit or get off the pot. I'm in Dublin. Giant Eagle. About to go back to my hotel room. Hard day of work. You know what that is, right shitburd?
A hard day on the job from out of town, right? So "hard" that you managed 31 posts on this thread today between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. On a job site.
Yeah...you're believable. Not.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6019 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be here for another week or so...Jump in your F-150 and travel your fat ass over here. These Dublin soccer moms are quite fkn hot...
So nice, so classy. There aren't any hotel rooms in Columbus proper?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#6020 Jul 16, 2013
Because, quite frankly, with your language you'd turn heads. Now that you mention it, someone who speaks like you WAS at a Giant Eagle recently and apparently didn't mind the stares.

Columbus, OH

#6021 Jul 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're treading on some dangerous turf here.
No question that Zimmerman is an idiot and no question that, as Juror B-37 said, he didn't show good judgment in how he conducted himself.
But the fact that someone died, doesn't always necessarily mean that someone has to be punished. For example, lots of people die in car accidents without the person at fault being punished either because they don't have enough evidence against them or simply because stuff sometimes happens and not everything can or should be addressed as a crime.
As I said in the other thread, this case was really very simple: There was a fight and Travon was pummeling Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk. Pummeling someone's head into concrete generally results in serious bodily harm, brain damage, paralysis or death.
Seems to me that anybody has a right to defend themselves under the circumstances, whether the motivation is racial or not and regardless of whether Zimmerman's bad logic contributed to inflaming the incident.
I feel for the parents, and even being a thug it sucks for a 17-year old to die. If he was taught to be a little more respectful, he would still be alive. Likewise, if Zimmerman was taught to know his place the kid would still be alive.
None of this means that a crime was committed, however.
It is very unlikely that Zimmerman was getting his head smashed into the concrete, his injury's are not consistent with that. Question, where were his hands while Trayvon was slamming his head? Down at his side like a marionette! Zimmerman is a lying slob. Those cuts on the back of his head are not from concrete, but from punches thrown by Martin from a downward angle as Zimmerman was going for Martin's legs. A bully who started a fight with my nephew had cuts like that on his head when he tried to tackle Dave and was punched on the back of his head causing the skin to split.

Another thing, before the screams there was arguing, then screams of, noooo, ahhh, noooo,whoaaa, help, ahhh, nooo then you hear the gun shot! THAT CLEARLY WAWS NOT ZIMMERMAN'S VOICE!!!! Google that recording and listen to it several times. That is not Zimmerman's voice. The 911 operator asked the woman is that someone calling for help? She said I don't know, it sounds like screaming, they're screaming. Now, why would a person who has the gun be screaming, ahhhh, noooo, heeeelp, whoaaa, ahhhh, noooo? The woman on the phone said, "gun shots" plural. She couldn't tell what one shot sounds like. Two experts said it wasn't Zimmerman's voice. Listen to the recording, it sounds like a black kids voice screaming.

The prosecution botched this case. The woman who heard the screaming was too afraid to peek out and look! Two people fighting are not concerned about who's watching, what was she afraid of?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#6022 Jul 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I lived in Atlanta. I know a few cousin couples. I don't judge them, I just think its fkn disgusting.
See how you tried to make a stupid fkn joke and how miserably it failed?
Go ahead and sit the next few plays out, dickhead.
You "win" with two points.

1. I learned something new, didn't realize that ATL was an inbred city; I would have guessed somewhere in Kentucky or West Virginia.

2. You win for the first person to ever call me a dickhead. I've been called quite a few names in my life...thanks for the laugh.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#6023 Jul 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A hard day on the job from out of town, right? So "hard" that you managed 31 posts on this thread today between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. On a job site.
Dam, Rhino was laughably spewing hatred last night. Don't you agree shitthead?:)

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6024 Jul 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's no "redirection." I'm proving that you've never read a thing about Obamacare and the damage its already doing to millions of people. You're a knee padding Obama moron.
I'm sure you wish that was true, dumbass.

If you have a job, like most of us, you keep your insurance...If you sit on your fat ass all day, like you, you can purchase health insurance for as low $30 dollars a month...Most of your trailer park buddies can afford that.
"Obamacare" insurance covers pre-existing conditions. My insurance makes you wait a year to apply for that. Now gone.
Insurance companies can't drop you due to sickness...
We may recurve rebates from insurance companies. No co-pay anymore for wellness and pregnancy exams.

In 2006 Willard Romney as governor of
Massachusetts, implemented "Romneycare" to that state, and said he supported "Obamacare" and some of its provisions...Were you outraged about that as well, sheep?

There are other things, but why report facts...You're an idiot.

Brooklyn, New York

#6025 Jul 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at that St. John's degree in action...Affirmative Action.
Jealous much?

Boy, you don't have the smarts God gave a slug.

Brooklyn, New York

#6026 Jul 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>A kid armed with his fists convinced a man armed with a gun that he was trying to kill or severely injure him, and the man defended himself. So sayeth the jury.
Agreed. The jury did speculate and make a decision. The scale of justice tipped on the wrong direction this time.
Zimmerman overstepped his watchman bounds, got in over his head, killed a kid...He will pay for that.

Brooklyn, New York

#6027 Jul 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot his black grandfather.
No. I didn't.

Brooklyn, New York

#6028 Jul 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A hard day of work on Topix, huh? While you're "here from out of town," right? What a lying sack of sh!t.
Jealous much?

I know that Colby education affords you to sit on your fat ass and collect "disability" checks and mooch off of the government, but I have to work. That's what men do.

My work is done here, chicken feed....I'm just making sure the refrigeration with this new EMS system will operate with the new electrical control panels. What do you do all day, princess? Make beer can necklaces?

Brooklyn, New York

#6029 Jul 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A hard day on the job from out of town, right? So "hard" that you managed 31 posts on this thread today between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. On a job site.
I expect you to wimp out, coward. I don't really care if you believe me or not...In your head my truth frightens you. You hope I'm not really here...you squeeze you jizz soaked teddy bear every night crying and saying "That ape Black Rhino is not in Columbus...he's not!!! He's not!!!!!! He's noooooooot!!!"

Here, let me help with your nightmares...

If you come down Avery-Muifield road, you will see new road construction...Just before the round-a-bout...

Fkn hilarious.

Rednecks are predictably stupid.

Brooklyn, New York

#6030 Jul 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>So nice, so classy. There aren't any hotel rooms in Columbus proper?
I'm not here for your approval.

Save it for your herd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby (Democrat) Guilty 3 hr sidekick 17
Poll Who Do You Support For President 4 hr Pale Rider 151
For Cat Lovers Only! 4 hr They cannot kill ... 29
News Ohio lawmakers push to take down the Confederat... 5 hr clo 7
Republicans are Fun 5 hr WhackoBird 174
News Treehouses add whimsy to five Columbus parks 5 hr whim see 1
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 18
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages