The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5964 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the European monarchy all but perished from inbreeding. In most southern states like Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc. allow you to marry your first cousin...Legally...Guess who still takes advantage of that...That's right, chicken shit...Rednecks, descendants of the European monarchy.
Hope you and your new cousin/wife are happy. Your kids will be fkn inbred, like their toothless parents...
Now, what were you taking about?
First cousin marriage is also legal in DC, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Vermont and Colorado.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_...

You're not too bright, are you?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5965 Jul 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is too cute my man. Anyway let's give this man a dose of his own medicine. How can he be working and spinning out 70 posts a day. I think he is just someone another man full of BS, that is hoping someone believes him.

Can you believe a man that chased Travon all over the gated community, until he cornered him and killed him. Then a bunch of women, that have no clue what a fight is
accuited this no good killer.

TC, keep up the good work.
That's a pretty simple answer.
All the bitching and whining he does about blacks and welfare, yet he sits on his fat ass while his cousin/wife works all day. He collects some bullshit disability check that he conned the government out of years ago because he was too fkn fat and ugly to hold down a real job. Small children scatter in fear when they see him.

That whole trial was bullshit. Almost staged to appease the parents of Trayvon. A jury of 6 women that have never bern in a life or death struggle on their fkn lives, decided the fate of a judges son when he was the shooter...Seems like the fix was in...But I still believe in our justice system, it just failed miserably in this case.

Zimmerman is not free. His life has changed. He is a marked man for the rest of his life. Live by the gun...well, you know how that story ends.

Brooklyn, New York

#5966 Jul 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you facilitate self respect in self and others to start with.
Church, good schools, plenty of employment opportunity, safe neighborhoods, encourage patriotism.

those that refuse you remove.

seems clear to me.

my difficult question is where do you put those that refuse?

in the immigration bill, do we exchange 11 million refusers in exchange for 11 million who want to work for a better life?

Refusers are of every gene pool.

who wants 11 million refusers? Can you think of any country or state?

It is very sad to know that some in Chicago are so jailed in their environment to know a different world exists. That is a failure of society as a whole for allowing politics to over rule common sense.

Mothers in Chicago don't like their kids getting killed any better than a Mother in Aspen.
You are describing a Utopia. It doesn't exist, my friend. Evil and wickedness is a part of life. It will always be here. Church doesn't have the comfort it used to...Good schools? Some parts of town, but what about the teachers that simply don't give a shit? They still teach. Employment? No one wants to start at the bottom anymore. No work ethic. Good parents and a decent upbringing seems to help, but nothing is guaranteed.

Kids die for bullshit reasons everyday from rural towns to the big cities. This is a cyber world today. Access to everything is a keystroke away. No excuses for not knowing the right information, some just don't want to learn to co-exist.

Hilliard, OH

#5967 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty simple answer.
All the bitching and whining he does about blacks and welfare, yet he sits on his fat ass while his cousin/wife works all day. He collects some bullshit disability check that he conned the government out of years ago because he was too fkn fat and ugly to hold down a real job. Small children scatter in fear when they see him.
That whole trial was bullshit. Almost staged to appease the parents of Trayvon. A jury of 6 women that have never bern in a life or death struggle on their fkn lives, decided the fate of a judges son when he was the shooter...Seems like the fix was in...But I still believe in our justice system, it just failed miserably in this case.
Zimmerman is not free. His life has changed. He is a marked man for the rest of his life. Live by the gun...well, you know how that story ends.
What's your job, booner? You've been on here all day whining like a wuss about the eeeevil white many and the eeeevil whiye female jury. Who's paying you?

Brooklyn, New York

#5969 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/65527-in-513-...
See, what you've done here is copy and paste a neo conservative bullshit news site's words and expect me to accept this crock of horseshit. Biased and Bullshit. Where is the proof of this research? Where did they pull these numbers from? I'll tell you...Their ass.

This website is as credible as Faux news.

Sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

#5970 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ten miles from downtown Columbus is "Hicksville"? Further proof that you've never been to Columbus, boy.
Show me the "mafia" deaths in Chicago. Only an idiot believes the Italian and Irish mobs even exist in this country anymore. Just take a look at the Bulger trial going in at this very minute.
You're an even dumber booner than I thought.
I told you to meet me and you refused. I'm still in Columbus now. In Dublin, chicken shit. LOL!!! now what, coward? You will bitch out like you usually do.
You see, I work for a living. My company sent me here to do a job because I'm good at what I do. Columbus zoo was fantastic this weekend, so was Zoombezi Bay, but I'm not in Columbus off of Avery Muirfield road, right? LOL!!!
You fkn dumbass coward.

Ah, so you are telling me, a New Yorker, that the Italian and Irish mob are gone?!?!?!? Well someone should tell them that.

You know what, why don't you go to New York, down to Hell's Kitchen in manhattan and loudly proclaim "The Irish mob are a bunch of pussies and you don't exist!!!!!" If and when you leave the hospital, I'll then invite you to head to any one of the five Burroughs and go to an Italian neighborhood and do the same song...

You'll find Hoffa before I will.

Brooklyn, New York

#5971 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>First cousin marriage is also legal in DC, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Vermont and Colorado.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_...

You're not too bright, are you?
What does that have to do with your inbreeding?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5972 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hoot coming from a descendent of breeding stock for the fields. Your great great grandparents were likely siblings.
You truly are a piece of garbage. No wonder people don't like Catholics.

Hilliard, OH

#5973 Jul 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think it's proof positive that he HAS been to Columbus.
He knows even less about this area than you.

Hilliard, OH

#5974 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with your inbreeding?
It has to do with catching you being a moron, thinking that the South is unique in its marriage laws. You see, your prejudice over something as absurd as an entire diverse region of this country proves your limited intelligence.

Hilliard, OH

#5975 Jul 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a piece of garbage. No wonder people don't like Catholics.
Hmmm...but nary a word of admonition from you to Black Rhino for espousing the very same sentiments on a daily basis. Imagine that.

Hilliard, OH

#5976 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to meet me and you refused. I'm still in Columbus now. In Dublin, chicken shit. LOL!!! now what, coward? You will bitch out like you usually do.
You see, I work for a living. My company sent me here to do a job because I'm good at what I do. Columbus zoo was fantastic this weekend, so was Zoombezi Bay, but I'm not in Columbus off of Avery Muirfield road, right? LOL!!!
You fkn dumbass coward.
Ah, so you are telling me, a New Yorker, that the Italian and Irish mob are gone?!?!?!? Well someone should tell them that.
You know what, why don't you go to New York, down to Hell's Kitchen in manhattan and loudly proclaim "The Irish mob are a bunch of pussies and you don't exist!!!!!" If and when you leave the hospital, I'll then invite you to head to any one of the five Burroughs and go to an Italian neighborhood and do the same song...
You'll find Hoffa before I will.
You're sitting in Bed-Stuy with Google opened in another window.
Tell you what... as a native Bostonian I'll take you to Southie and Charlestown...there's no more mob, boy. It's long gone.
What a nitwit.

Brooklyn, New York

#5977 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It has to do with catching you being a moron, thinking that the South is unique in its marriage laws. You see, your prejudice over something as absurd as an entire diverse region of this country proves your limited intelligence.
I don't know many northerners that marry their fkn cousins...I do know southerners that do it. That's a pretty common practice down there. Truth is a jagged pill to swallow, eh shitkicker?

Now your bullshit theory is worthless.

Brooklyn, New York

#5978 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...but nary a word of admonition from you to Black Rhino for espousing the very same sentiments on a daily basis. Imagine that.
The whole world is out to get you, eh chicken feed?

Stop drinking the bong water, dumbass.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5980 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...but nary a word of admonition from you to Black Rhino for espousing the very same sentiments on a daily basis. Imagine that.
I truly believe you are too ignorant to see the difference in your "breeding stock" comment. This world is going to be such a better place when your generation dies out.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5982 Jul 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know many northerners that marry their fkn cousins...I do know southerners that do it.
So you associate with a bunch of inbreds? I personally know nary a one couple that is; you just admitted you know people from the North and the South that do...dam you get around. Please invite me to your next cocktail party.

Hilliard, OH

#5983 Jul 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know, it'd be you.
Or your "lawyer" friends from Akron.
You've got nothing at all now...not since your very soul was decimated on Saturday night.

Hilliard, OH

#5984 Jul 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly believe you are too ignorant to see the difference in your "breeding stock" comment. This world is going to be such a better place when your generation dies out.
I've got possibly 30 to 40 years left. Most of us do if Obamcare doesn't kill the best healthcare on the planet.
It'll be a much better place if your generation ever grows up, little girl. Sadly, I don't see that happening so it's up to the my kids and their contemporaries to save this nation someday...if there's anything left. You people are pathetic.

Brooklyn, New York

#5985 Jul 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're sitting in Bed-Stuy with Google opened in another window.
Tell you what... as a native Bostonian I'll take you to Southie and Charlestown...there's no more mob, boy. It's long gone.
What a nitwit.
Yeah, I'm sure you could. LOL!!!

Like I said, you live in Hilliard. Stick to that bullshit. Anything in the real world you are oblivious.

I told you I'm here. Off of Avery Muirfield road. By the new remodeled Giant Eagle. They had a grand opening last week...I helped design the electrical and refrigeration system for that store.

Now, check that information and get back to me, dipshit.

Brooklyn, New York

#5986 Jul 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>So you associate with a bunch of inbreds? I personally know nary a one couple that is; you just admitted you know people from the North and the South that do...dam you get around. Please invite me to your next cocktail party.
Sure. I lived in Atlanta. I know a few cousin couples. I don't judge them, I just think its fkn disgusting.

See how you tried to make a stupid fkn joke and how miserably it failed?

Go ahead and sit the next few plays out, dickhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 19 min Big Johnson 11
Planned parenthood videos appall even pro choic... 2 hr tranpsosition 221
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Mistress 1,204
News Columbus Police ID Two Suspects In Hotel Beatin... 4 hr Poolcop 5
The religion that just keeps on giving.... 6 hr WhackoBird 10
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 6 hr dipshatdronetardd... 16
More climate "science" 6 hr WhackoBird 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages