|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile -...

Thanks for supplying us the photo of your home halfbreed. Your profile photo perfect for your home. This is great. Thanks. Is this your vacation home Clayton?

http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile -...
That's a little too fancy for that shitkicker. You need a few toilet bowls converted into flower pots outside.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

-tip- wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ corner/353510/juror-zimmerman- had-right-protect-himself-jury -did-not-discuss-race-lindsey- grudnicki

Juror: Zimmerman ‘Had a Right to Protect Himself,’ Jury Did Not Discuss Race
What about the juror that said they were going to vote guilty but was convinced to do otherwise?

Some shady shit went on with this trial.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
At least blacks in Baltimore can tell the difference between white and hispanic.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/cri...
Zimmerman is half white and half Hispanic...he looked mighty white at his trial though...Coincidence? I think not.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan is not Arab.
Correct...Not at all...Never has been...

Obamas father is Luo...they originate from western Ethiopia.

But you can't tell a racist facts, they think all brown people are the same.

Fkn hilarious.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago has been violent since Al Capone was the biggest gangster in the nation, dumbass...The Chicago police department has been corrupt long before Obama was born...
Are you upset at the Italian gangsters and corrupt Irish police there as well?
Or does your dumb shit racist reasoning prevent you seeing that truth?
Fkn hilarious.
I agree Chicago is a very corrupt political city.

Yes it is upsetting.

So is the behavior of many of the city's residents. All shades participate in the corruption.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Using your Chicago example.....If you were Governor......what would you do to help the State of Illinois?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Chicago is a very corrupt political city.

Yes it is upsetting.

So is the behavior of many of the city's residents. All shades participate in the corruption.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Using your Chicago example.....If you were Governor......what would you do to help the State of Illinois?
Agreed.

What would I do? I don't know. That's not an easy question...How do you change the minds and actions of the gangsters and degenerates mentality?
How do you make them see past the hood mentality and make them realize that the world is bigger than Chicago?

I love visiting my family in Chicago, but they live in Bucktown, which is a very decent part of the city...But it's a working class neighborhood surrounded by bad areas as well. How do you change that? Again, change in Chicago is a complex question. Not an easy answer.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
In the port city of Mombasa, where there is also a sizable European population. Perhaps Mr. Obama's father is also Irish.
and your childish fantasy continues.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a fkn idiot.
Do you dispute the figure?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse innocence with "not guilty".
And as always, you throw in two cups of bigotry that make you appear uneducated.
woof
No, I'm not confusing the two terms in this case.
As for your perception of an educated person, I suggest you look at your "president" and his writings and your vice president and his remarks.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thy mean the 44th president of these United States serving his second and final term?
This country was founded by a racist regime that forced a bullshit policy of manifest Destiny on the Native American...Created a document that read "all men are created equal" while slavery was going on...
No wonder you are the way you are...You're too fkn inbred with racist ancestry to know any better.
That's a hoot coming from a descendent of breeding stock for the fields. Your great great grandparents were likely siblings.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago has been violent since Al Capone was the biggest gangster in the nation, dumbass...The Chicago police department has been corrupt long before Obama was born...
Are you upset at the Italian gangsters and corrupt Irish police there as well?
Or does your dumb shit racist reasoning prevent you seeing that truth?
Fkn hilarious.
Odd...Capone has been dead for 65 years and the body counts were insignificant among non-combatants in the mob wars. The city was fairly safe for the average citizen both black and white until the 1980s.
We all know what happened then...
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little too fancy for that shitkicker. You need a few toilet bowls converted into flower pots outside.
Now that is too cute my man. Anyway let's give this man a dose of his own medicine. How can he be working and spinning out 70 posts a day. I think he is just someone another man full of BS, that is hoping someone believes him.

Can you believe a man that chased Travon all over the gated community, until he cornered him and killed him. Then a bunch of women, that have no clue what a fight is
accuited this no good killer.

TC, keep up the good work.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
What would I do? I don't know. That's not an easy question...How do you change the minds and actions of the gangsters and degenerates mentality?
How do you make them see past the hood mentality and make them realize that the world is bigger than Chicago?
I love visiting my family in Chicago, but they live in Bucktown, which is a very decent part of the city...But it's a working class neighborhood surrounded by bad areas as well. How do you change that? Again, change in Chicago is a complex question. Not an easy answer.
you facilitate self respect in self and others to start with.
Church, good schools, plenty of employment opportunity, safe neighborhoods, encourage patriotism.

those that refuse you remove.

seems clear to me.

my difficult question is where do you put those that refuse?

in the immigration bill, do we exchange 11 million refusers in exchange for 11 million who want to work for a better life?

Refusers are of every gene pool.

who wants 11 million refusers? Can you think of any country or state?

It is very sad to know that some in Chicago are so jailed in their environment to know a different world exists. That is a failure of society as a whole for allowing politics to over rule common sense.

Mothers in Chicago don't like their kids getting killed any better than a Mother in Aspen.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is too cute my man. Anyway let's give this man a dose of his own medicine. How can he be working and spinning out 70 posts a day. I think he is just someone another man full of BS, that is hoping someone believes him.
Can you believe a man that chased Travon all over the gated community, until he cornered him and killed him. Then a bunch of women, that have no clue what a fight is
accuited this no good killer.
TC, keep up the good work.
Yet here you are with how many posts since 10:00 AM? Do you even have a job, booner?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

"Current and former Justice Department officials said Monday that bringing civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old in Florida, would be extremely difficult and may not be possible.

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. vowed to continue a federal investigation of the matter, but other officials said in interviews that the government may not be able to charge Zimmerman with a federal hate crime because its not clear that he killed Martin because of his race."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/civil-...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I R O N I C
The English, Scots, Irish and French who immigrated to North America were breeding stock? Do tell...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You were peasants, were you not?
Perhaps. I've never done much research past the dates. But they certainly weren't treated as beasts of burden as your kind were.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Do you dispute the figure?
Absolutely...

Storm front, faux news, skinhead, teabagger racist information.

Show me a credible source for that bullshit.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hoot coming from a descendent of breeding stock for the fields. Your great great grandparents were likely siblings.
Actually, the European monarchy all but perished from inbreeding. In most southern states like Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc. allow you to marry your first cousin...Legally...Guess who still takes advantage of that...That's right, chicken shit...Rednecks, descendants of the European monarchy.

Hope you and your new cousin/wife are happy. Your kids will be fkn inbred, like their toothless parents...

Now, what were you taking about?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Odd...Capone has been dead for 65 years and the body counts were insignificant among non-combatants in the mob wars. The city was fairly safe for the average citizen both black and white until the 1980s.
We all know what happened then...
Bullshit...The mafia and police still account for many deaths in that city...That city will forever be a gangland...Gangs of all colors and Chicago are forever, like the pigshit inside your tiny brain.

Quote Hilliard news, boy...That's the only city you really know about. Stop pretending you know anything outside of Hicksville USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••