The George Zimmerman Case!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5793 Jul 14, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Number one, Trayvon was NOT a man, he was a 17 year old boy who could not join the military at that age, nor purchase a beer! Number two, why didn't any one ask Zimmerman, being the "responsible adult" how come he didn't identify himself from the safety of his vehicle that he's the neighborhood watch captain instead of following the kid slowly down the street? In testimony, he NEVER identified himself to Trayvon he only ask him "what are you doing here" with an attitude, and now a kid is dead, two families changed forever, more strained race relations, and possible random acts of violence throughout the nation.
All because of a over zealous hot headed wanna be cop.
You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent) to enlist in the US armed forces.
http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/joi...

20 year old men also can't buy beer. Are they children?

Zimmerman broke no laws. Get over it.

Hilliard, OH

#5794 Jul 14, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Or maybe you'll walk in front of a garbage truck driven by a 'groid' while talking on a cell phone :-)
Anyone walking and talking or texting to that degree of distraction deserves to get hit by a truck.

Hilliard, OH

#5795 Jul 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of the increasingly amount of whites killing each other for insurance money or something insignificant?
Any thing to report on that? Please state your sources on the point deficiency bullshit.
Let's see a link to your epidemic of white on white insurance murders.
You are so desperate that you're making things up out of thin air.

Hilliard, OH

#5796 Jul 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
It's not over. We won't let it end:
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/open-a-civil...
We'll keep going until Zimmerman pays for what we all know he did.
It's over. Even most of the lefty talking heads (at least the white ones) are predicting there will be no DOJ suit because it's unwinnable.
You lost. You were wrong. Get over it and move on.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5797 Jul 14, 2013
ROGER SIMON: Obama Big Loser In Zimmerman Trial.“By injecting himself in a minor Florida criminal case by implying Martin could be his son, the president of the United States — a former law professor, of all things — disgraced himself and his office, made a mockery of our legal system and exacerbated racial tensions in our country, making them worse than they have been in years. This is the work of a reactionary, someone who consciously/unconsciously wants to push our nation back to the 1950s.” Have you noticed that there seems to be a lot of fifties-nostalgia among today’s left? Forward — to the past!

Plus:“Of course, they aren’t the only ones. Almost everyone is a victim in in this case that should never have been tried. George Zimmerman will never live a normal life. The American public has been polarized with emotions stirred up for absolutely no reason. Racism is essentially manufactured, as if it were a commodity.” For some political organizations, it’s a necessity.

And:“Congratulations to the jury for not acceding to this tremendous pressure.” Yes, they stood up to the organized pressure better than Chief Justice Roberts.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5798 Jul 14, 2013
DERSHOWITZ 1, ANGELA COREY 0: FLASHBACK: Exclusive – Prosecutor Angela Corey letter claiming libel by Florida Times Union.“Yesterday, Alan Dershowitz alleged that Corey threatened to sue for libel based on Dershowitz’s criticisms of Corey’s handling of the Zimmerman case, particularly the decision to charge 2nd Degree murder and the alleged failure to disclose material facts in the Affidavit of Probable Cause submitted to the court.” With public officials, there’s usually an inverse relationship between competence and thin-skinnedness.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/06/exclusiv...
hey now

Columbus, OH

#5799 Jul 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Please state your sources on the point deficiency bullshit.
Blacks riot and burn down their own neighborhoods. Real smart, that.
white lady

Pittsfield, MA

#5800 Jul 14, 2013
I feel a couple reasons Zimmerman was not charged in this case. Race, but more importantly, because of Zimmerman's ties to the Police and Sheriff's Dept. I feel very sorry for Martin family. This Stand your Ground law should never be in place if this how it is going to be used. Hopefully, this law will be changed to honor Travon.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5801 Jul 14, 2013
hey now wrote:
WISEAMERICAN is showing off that 35 to 60 percentage point deficit among blacks in intelligence scores here with his two above posts. Like these: "I just hope the next guy who stalks a kid for no reason gets what he deserves." AND "This has everything to do with her race." Mebbie he'll go flashmobbing and chimpout!
Reminds me of last year when all the blacks were running around marching with their hoodies. Idiots getting duped by their "leaders" again. Will they ever learn?
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5802 Jul 14, 2013
white lady wrote:
I feel a couple reasons Zimmerman was not charged in this case. Race, but more importantly, because of Zimmerman's ties to the Police and Sheriff's Dept. I feel very sorry for Martin family. This Stand your Ground law should never be in place if this how it is going to be used. Hopefully, this law will be changed to honor Travon.
LMAO- he was only charged because Sharpton and affirmative action Barry tried to gin up the mohnkees.

Sharpton such a dumbass ... he only went after him because he heard his name was Zimmerman and it he assumed it was a white guy. What a moron.

The republicans threw him under the bus because it was election time and they didn't want the monkeys rioting.

Hilliard, OH

#5803 Jul 14, 2013
white lady wrote:
This was not a case of Stand Your Ground. That was decided by the court at the outset. This was a straight self defense case. It's low information people like you who do real damage to this country when you vote.
early cuylers

Front Royal, VA

#5804 Jul 14, 2013
white lady wrote:
Another ignorant white apologist. A drug thugs worst fear. STAND YOU GROUND....How close to death does one have to be beaten by a thug before its acceptable to save their own life??? Treybombs parents are at fault, they failed him.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5805 Jul 14, 2013
don't forget to check out today's comment over at the vnn white nationalist forum

I liked this one

http://goo.gl/Qo070
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5806 Jul 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
People who want to tear the system down:
OccupyWallStreet
http://occupywallst.org/
----------
Abolition of the electoral college:
The closest the country has ever come to abolishing the Electoral College occurred during the 91st Congress (1969-1971)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_Colleg...
Hmmm...

I did not participate in Occupy Wall Street nor was I in congress in 1970. You, however, have drooled over secession and Civil War because your side lost an election. See the difference?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5807 Jul 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of the increasingly amount of whites killing each other for insurance money or something insignificant?
Any thing to report on that? Please state your sources on the point deficiency bullshit.
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/04/10/education/a...

Hilliard, OH

#5808 Jul 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
I did not participate in Occupy Wall Street nor was I in congress in 1970. You, however, have drooled over secession and Civil War because your side lost an election. See the difference?
I have? I believe in setting this nation right when we're attacked. That began last night.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#5809 Jul 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's over. Even most of the lefty talking heads (at least the white ones) are predicting there will be no DOJ suit because it's unwinnable.
You lost. You were wrong. Get over it and move on.
No.

We will NEVER FORGET.

Hilliard, OH

#5810 Jul 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
We will NEVER FORGET.
LOL! You can put on a license plate. It'll do you just about as much good as it has these losers:
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Quebec/qu-newse...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5811 Jul 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I have? I believe in setting this nation right when we're attacked. That began last night.
You are as right about the political fallout from this as you were about the election, Georgie.

Hilliard, OH

#5812 Jul 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as right about the political fallout from this as you were about the election, Georgie.
No, you tools were even more wrong about this trial's outcome than I was about the stolen election. And I intend to remind you of it just as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 6,420
Porto Rico but not too suave. 7 hr cowboy heroes 1
Trump builds his political machine 7 hr Tattle Tale 2
$39 Million Settlement on Taurus Pistols; Nine ... 8 hr Tattle Tale 3
Poll Who Do You Support For President 9 hr Duke for Mayor 300
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 67
Billionaires who say they give, so they can take! 10 hr Annie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages