Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Jews are on sharp tons side.
Not the ones I personally know, they wouldn't piss on ashtray or sharpton to put them out.if they were on fire.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

These jurors are just as stupid as the ones who found OJ not guilty! The State of Florida is filled with backwards hillbilly imbeciles. Here is a woman who FIRED A WARNING SHOT IN THE AIR at her abusive husband while pregnant, and she's serving 10 to 20 years in prison right now!

Stand Your Ground Marissa Alexander
Marissa Alexander has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. Marissa is the victim here. Her husband beat her while she was pregnant. After yet another beating, Alexander fired a warning shot which traveled through a wall and into the ceiling. That shot saved her life. Prosecutor Angela Corey did not take into account that Marissa Alexander: Had a court injunction against her crazed husband,Had Given Birth 9 Days Earlier,Was trained to use a weapon and earned a concealed weapons permit.

WTF is wrong with Florida? That prosecutor will burn in Hell for what she done to destroy this woman's life, taking away her right to defend herself. This Zimmerman trail was total BS. I just hope the next guy who stalks a kid for no reason gets what he deserves.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ABOUT ME

Marissa Alexander
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
While pregnant, Marissa Alexander was battered by her husband. On August 1 2010, her premature baby girl, born nine days earlier, was in the Baptist South N.I.C.U. fighting for her life while Marissa fought for life in her own home against an attacker - her husband. She is currently sitting in the Pretrial Detention Facility in Jacksonville FL, Duval County awaiting a sentence for three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with no intent to harm. She was also charged with child abuse because she fired a warning shot in the ceiling of her home. She owned a legitimate and current gun permit that she was trained to used.

This has everything to do with her race. Cases like this speaks volumes of this so-called justice system. Zimmerman is not off the hook just yet. He's going to be sued in civil for wrongful death just as OJ was. This is not over.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

"He started bashing my head into the concrete sidewalk. As as he broke my nose I started yelling for help. I was disoriented," he said.
Zimmerman said it was his voice caught on a phone call screaming for help. "(Martin) started to try to suffocate me and I continued to push his hands off my mouth and nose." He said he was concerned he would lose consciousness.
Zimmerman told Hannity he had to shoot Martin when the latter told him he was going to die and made a move for Zimmerman's handgun.
Zimmerman, who apologized to Martin's parents during an April bond hearing, again expressed regret Wednesday.

Did these stupid ass women noticed that there were no DNA of any kind from Zimmerman on Martin's hands? No blood under or around Martin's fingernails from supposedly covering his bloody mouth and nose? So Zimmerman only shot Martin, according to his Hannity interview, that Martin said," you're going to die", and made a move for the gun?? That's total Hollywood movie lines if I heard one! OMG those jurors were ignorant as hell, and probably never had a fight in their lives. Who says shit like that? Nobody, that's who. The prosecutors didn't do a convincing enough job. Never used common sense when or Zimmerman's Hannity interview which was totally different from his statement to the police.

A lot of innocent people are going to get hurt or die because of this verdict. I hope those dumb women lose sleep for the rest of their lives.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing excuses...Zimmerman is a murderer. The political affiliation is being played by the media...If you bought in to it, then you are beyond help.
Wrong again, Rhino. Found not guilty by a jury of peers. Previously convicted by race baiting fools and portrayed by the media as a white vs black incident to push for gun control.

Either way, because of the way this was handled...from the media, organizations and especially the administration directing the DOJ's involvement it was blown out of proportion. And race relations have suffered.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

How come no one has asked why was Treyvon beating up a man?

When I was young, my parents would have first sited that I was wrong for getting into this in the first place.

A tragedy occurred that both men if had to do over would have probably avoided.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
A lot of innocent people are going to get hurt or die because of this verdict. I hope those dumb women lose sleep for the rest of their lives.
Congratulations! You have totally validated the nasty comments - way to go! Turns out those rednecks knew what they were talking about.

BTW, why the prediction for injury and death when you know darn well a civil suit will be forthcoming?

This should have been used as an example to educate the general public on lawsuits, how they work and WHY the jury had verdict options. Instead, groups of people want to tear the system down because things didn't go their way (when, really, even the liberal legal analysts saw the writing on the wall). Fantastic. Respectful. Educated. I'm so impressed - not.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Those who think the jury got it wrong have an eye for eye mentality. Time to move on.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

WISEAMERICAN is showing off that 35 to 60 percentage point deficit among blacks in intelligence scores here with his two above posts. Like these: "I just hope the next guy who stalks a kid for no reason gets what he deserves." AND "This has everything to do with her race." Mebbie he'll go flashmobbing and chimpout!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lost. Get over it.
What did I lose?

What did you win?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

It's not over. We won't let it end:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/open-a-civil...

We'll keep going until Zimmerman pays for what we all know he did.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
ZIMMEMAN VERDICT REACHED: Not Guilty. This is a prosecution that never should have been brought as, indeed, the responsible authorities had already concluded before the case was turned into a political circus. But count on Obama, Sharpton, et al., to use this to promote racial division.
UPDATE:So a Hispanic shoots a black and is acquitted by women, but its still white mens fault.
More like:

Neighborhood watchman kills unarmed teenager.

Just hope it's not someone you love next time.

But count on Limboob, Hannity and Faux news to perpetuate the "We are losing our country to them" rhetoric with this case showing the value of a young black man is not the same as crimes against dogs.

Update: Sad day for this country and its justice system. Casey Anthony now George Zimmerman. If you want to kill children, Florida is the place to do it.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

hey now wrote:
WISEAMERICAN is showing off that 35 to 60 percentage point deficit among blacks in intelligence scores here with his two above posts. Like these: "I just hope the next guy who stalks a kid for no reason gets what he deserves." AND "This has everything to do with her race." Mebbie he'll go flashmobbing and chimpout!
And what of the increasingly amount of whites killing each other for insurance money or something insignificant?

Any thing to report on that? Please state your sources on the point deficiency bullshit.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! You have totally validated the nasty comments - way to go! Turns out those rednecks knew what they were talking about.
BTW, why the prediction for injury and death when you know darn well a civil suit will be forthcoming?
This should have been used as an example to educate the general public on lawsuits, how they work and WHY the jury had verdict options. Instead, groups of people want to tear the system down because things didn't go their way (when, really, even the liberal legal analysts saw the writing on the wall). Fantastic. Respectful. Educated. I'm so impressed - not.
Interesting. People who want to tear the system down because things didn't go their way. Hmmmmmm. Secession. Civil War. Abolition of the electoral college. Sounds mildly familiar.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
How come no one has asked why was Treyvon beating up a man?
When I was young, my parents would have first sited that I was wrong for getting into this in the first place.
A tragedy occurred that both men if had to do over would have probably avoided.
Number one, Trayvon was NOT a man, he was a 17 year old boy who could not join the military at that age, nor purchase a beer! Number two, why didn't any one ask Zimmerman, being the "responsible adult" how come he didn't identify himself from the safety of his vehicle that he's the neighborhood watch captain instead of following the kid slowly down the street? In testimony, he NEVER identified himself to Trayvon he only ask him "what are you doing here" with an attitude, and now a kid is dead, two families changed forever, more strained race relations, and possible random acts of violence throughout the nation.

All because of a over zealous hot headed wanna be cop.
early cuylers

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Number one, Trayvon was NOT a man, he was a 17 year old boy who could not join the military at that age, nor purchase a beer! Number two, why didn't any one ask Zimmerman, being the "responsible adult" how come he didn't identify himself from the safety of his vehicle that he's the neighborhood watch captain instead of following the kid slowly down the street? In testimony, he NEVER identified himself to Trayvon he only ask him "what are you doing here" with an attitude, and now a kid is dead, two families changed forever, more strained race relations, and possible random acts of violence throughout the nation.
All because of a over zealous hot headed wanna be cop.
Your comprehension is really lacking....Martin was the agressor...that has never been in question...to intelligent "evolved" human's that is.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly stating what may occur is not validating anything nasty, there's been lots of calls on social media sights for mob like actions--or are you so naive not to know that? Furthermore, this verdict has validated the use of deadly force for people who particularly don't like black teens, and gives them comfort to know that they can shoot a black teen, cry self defense, and not be charged at all! You just have to read some of the comments on here to know that there is a deep seated racist feeling of dislike for black youth in this country!!!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
Those who think the jury got it wrong have an eye for eye mentality. Time to move on.
No, those who think the jury was wrong has a understanding of what JUSTICE really means. No one is calling for Zimmerman to lose an eye, some want him dead to justify his taking of a life (radicals) but most blacks wanted him found guilty of something!

The parents of Martin are the only ones that matter when it comes to forgiving Zimmerman. No one else has a dig in that fight. What blacks are worried about besides the senseless murders of black-on-black is the impression of bigots who see this acquittal as an open season on black male teens by people who have I'll feelings of blacks like Hey now, Spook, and Artist. That is what the black mothers of America are concerned about! It's enough for them to be fearful of other black teens killing each other, now we have this tragedy.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

hey now wrote:
Or maybe you'll walk in front of a garbage truck driven by a 'groid' while talking on a cell phone :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,421 - 5,440 of7,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Open container law reform could affect Short No... 23 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
Reset Button: Obama, Kerry pwned, Ukrainian arm... 29 min -The-Artist- 1
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 36 min Real Tea Party 1
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 36 min Violetgrove 1
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 41 min Real Tea Party 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 42 min Real Tea Party 70
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr observed 1,918
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance