The George Zimmerman Case!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5731 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, you are against the people and traditions that founded this country.
You hate white people, Christianity, the Constitution especially the 2nd Amendment, and logic.
You have a strange need to define other people the way you want to see them. I don't hate any people. I try really hard not to hate Christianity but "Christians" like you make it really hard (I keep telling myself that you aren't really what Christianity is all about. I hope not, anyway.) I have devoted my professional life to defending the constitution and you clearly don't understand logic (it is the antithesis of your version of Christianity).

Now, how about you explain how your race based litmus test for membership in your America comports with the ideals of the Constitution?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5732 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to be violent, I expect most leftists to leave voluntarily when transfer programs are defunded in the red states.
Wow. A non-violent civil war. All of the sudden you become Ghandi?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5733 Jul 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic...considering their 1,000+ shootings so far this year.
That's what I mean...how can anyone distinguish between tonight and any other Saturday night there?
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#5734 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's a matter of manufacturing capacity. Existing factories can only produce so much. But you are right in the sense of state and federal government interference regarding the expansion of capacity. The EPA is leading the charge.
I have heard that the DOJ are buying "billions" of dollars worth and stockpiling.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5735 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>They're meant to fight fire with fire and to give a big middle finger to political correctness. And they're reserved for the most egregious partisans from that group.
The Devil made you do it, eh Georgie?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5736 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Factories running full blast, even working overtime. The only thing they could do is build more factories, but what happens when demand falls back (which as people fill their stores, it will)?
Imports from China are banned.

They could fill the demand easily.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5738 Jul 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Monkees already rioting in Chicago --- laughing my ass off.
get lost losers
They overturning cars and trash dumpsters yet? Any set their monkey cage.on fire?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5739 Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White responded to the George Zimmerman not guilty verdict Saturday night by tweeting:“All them jurors should go home tonight and kill themselves for letting a grown man get away with killing a kid.”

NY Giants WR Victor Cruz Sends Threatening Tweet:'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

Former New York Comptroller Bill Thompson, the mayoral race’s only black candidate, released and tweeted a terse, one-line statement slamming the decision, which was read tonight just before 10 p.m.

“Trayvon Martin was killed because he was black,” declared Mr. Thompson.“There was no justice done today in Florida.”

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn further slammed the acquittal as “a shocking insult to his family and everyone seeking justice for Trayvon.”

“Trayvon Martin was an innocent, unarmed young man with a full life ahead of him when he was tragically shot to death last February,” she said in a lengthy statement, which labeled the killing “senseless” and called for reforms to Florida’s controversial “Stand Your Ground” laws.“But we must also put an end to a culture that presumes any young man of color – little more than a child – is looking to commit a crime, simply because he was walking down the street.”

Over Twitter, another mayoral candidate, Public Advocate Bill de Blasio called the decision “a slap in the face to justice,” adding,“Trayvon Martin’s death was a terrible tragedy.”

“Today’s decision is shocking and highlights the sad reality that the day of equal justice for Trayvon and millions of other young men of color has yet to arrive,” said City Comptroller and fellow Gracie Mansion contender John Liu.“And it reminds us that we must strengthen our efforts to further equality and justice for all.”

Members of the City Council also took to Twitter and Facebook to share their reactions to the jury’s decision.

“Not guilty verdict, really? I’m truly disgusted right now.#NoJustice,” tweeted Councilwoman Melissa Mark-Viverito.“My heart is heavy.”

City Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez was equally angry.“Sadly, a family in Florida will go to bed tonight still missing a son, still yearning for justice. RIP #Trayvon, America has failed you,” he wrote.“It is clear for all to see that racism is still alive & well across the country.”

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5740 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil made you do it, eh Georgie?
Who makes you act like a leftist, anti-American tool?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5741 Jul 13, 2013
early cuylers wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard that the DOJ are buying "billions" of dollars worth and stockpiling.
Not just the DOJ. Even NOAA is doing it.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5742 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a strange need to define other people the way you want to see them. I don't hate any people. I try really hard not to hate Christianity but "Christians" like you make it really hard (I keep telling myself that you aren't really what Christianity is all about. I hope not, anyway.) I have devoted my professional life to defending the constitution and you clearly don't understand logic (it is the antithesis of your version of Christianity).
Now, how about you explain how your race based litmus test for membership in your America comports with the ideals of the Constitution?
I disagree that you don't hate "any people" your actions say otherwise.

You've never been much of an accurate reader of my posts.

What I hold as an ideal, is getting back all 50 states as a "red country". The 62 million who voted Obama twice can go to say Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Russia, etc.

It's not dependent on race. But I do make it clear that this country has always been white majority, and I feel it should stay that way. Ending transfer payments would cut minority fertility rates in half, while the tax cuts would increase ours by at least 50%.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5743 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White responded to the George Zimmerman not guilty verdict Saturday night by tweeting:“All them jurors should go home tonight and kill themselves for letting a grown man get away with killing a kid.”
NY Giants WR Victor Cruz Sends Threatening Tweet:'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'
Former New York Comptroller Bill Thompson, the mayoral race’s only black candidate, released and tweeted a terse, one-line statement slamming the decision, which was read tonight just before 10 p.m.
“Trayvon Martin was killed because he was black,” declared Mr. Thompson.“There was no justice done today in Florida.”
City Council Speaker Christine Quinn further slammed the acquittal as “a shocking insult to his family and everyone seeking justice for Trayvon.”
“Trayvon Martin was an innocent, unarmed young man with a full life ahead of him when he was tragically shot to death last February,” she said in a lengthy statement, which labeled the killing “senseless” and called for reforms to Florida’s controversial “Stand Your Ground” laws.“But we must also put an end to a culture that presumes any young man of color – little more than a child – is looking to commit a crime, simply because he was walking down the street.”
Over Twitter, another mayoral candidate, Public Advocate Bill de Blasio called the decision “a slap in the face to justice,” adding,“Trayvon Martin’s death was a terrible tragedy.”
“Today’s decision is shocking and highlights the sad reality that the day of equal justice for Trayvon and millions of other young men of color has yet to arrive,” said City Comptroller and fellow Gracie Mansion contender John Liu.“And it reminds us that we must strengthen our efforts to further equality and justice for all.”
Members of the City Council also took to Twitter and Facebook to share their reactions to the jury’s decision.
“Not guilty verdict, really? I’m truly disgusted right now.#NoJustice,” tweeted Councilwoman Melissa Mark-Viverito.“My heart is heavy.”
City Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez was equally angry.“Sadly, a family in Florida will go to bed tonight still missing a son, still yearning for justice. RIP #Trayvon, America has failed you,” he wrote.“It is clear for all to see that racism is still alive & well across the country.”
F*ck NYC

Ivy League-ISIS

#5744 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A non-violent civil war. All of the sudden you become Ghandi?
Gandhi looked the other way on Muslim League violence.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5745 Jul 13, 2013
No tweet from the Narcissist-in-Chief?
The question isn't WHEN will he comment?
It's how soon.

Location hidden

#5746 Jul 13, 2013
OK..sorry.
I should've have said the question isn't WILL he comment?
It's WHEN...and how soon.
Obama won't be able to keep that piehole closed.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5747 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Who makes you act like a leftist, anti-American tool?
It probably started with John Adams.

Location hidden

#5748 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I thought the NFL was cracking down on this kinda sh!t.
It's not good for business.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5749 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that you don't hate "any people" your actions say otherwise.
You've never been much of an accurate reader of my posts.
What I hold as an ideal, is getting back all 50 states as a "red country". The 62 million who voted Obama twice can go to say Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Russia, etc.
It's not dependent on race. But I do make it clear that this country has always been white majority, and I feel it should stay that way. Ending transfer payments would cut minority fertility rates in half, while the tax cuts would increase ours by at least 50%.
You have never seen any of my actions, now have you Karl? What an odd thing for you to write.

You claim that you have a grip on logic, then you write that your position is not dependent on race but that the country should remain with a white majority. That seems a but illogical, wouldn't you say?

(I would agree with you, though, that sending George back to Canada would be a good idea.)
Enzyte Bob

Garden City, MI

#5750 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You sure? That's just another Saturday night there.
that's what they were talking about on 610 as I was driving home. they were scratching their heads because Chicago has no connection to Trayvon Martin.I guess they forgot that it's the community organizers adopted hometown
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5751 Jul 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
OK..sorry.
I should've have said the question isn't WILL he comment?
It's WHEN...and how soon.
Obama won't be able to keep that piehole closed.
He closes it when Reggie Love fills it for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 3 hr voteyourConscience 21
Is FrankIin Property Tax Treasurer Delaying Pay... 4 hr Sara 14
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 5 hr WildLifeLover 241
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 7 hr Male 22
Melania Trump Speech 8 hr They cannot kill ... 131
"Lock Her Up" 9 hr Hillary S Gunt 13
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 10 hr Duke for Mayor 41

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance