The George Zimmerman Case!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5651 Jul 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Bernie de la Rionda is still claiming the facts were on the prosecution's side.
He doesn't respect the justice system. Or riots.
He wants an appointment from BHO.
That tool needs deporting to Cuba.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5652 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it leftist, the Third World lost today. Our rights to protect against your criminal pets have been secured.
Is your life so full of fear and hate that this verdict is that important to you? If you were as politically astute as you pretend to be, you would be seriously concerned about the electoral fallout from this.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#5653 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling doesn't live here.
Trolling? It was a fair question, one that I'm curious about. I have always wondered how God decides who gets what.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5654 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you get your gun and start wandering around your neighborhood and find someone and shoot them. Then, your court appointed attorney will have fun explaining to you just how different Ohio law is from Florida law.
You lost it.

Shut up and go away, this is justice for the crime of the Occupiers victory. Which of course he got by ramping up Anti White Racism from this shooting.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5655 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
So both sides were praying, yes? Tell me - how does God decide which side "wins"?
Skin color.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#5656 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you get your gun and start wandering around your neighborhood and find someone and shoot them. Then, your court appointed attorney will have fun explaining to you just how different Ohio law is from Florida law.
Inciting is OK, though, under Ohio law?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#5657 Jul 13, 2013
See, Che, they can answer a question nicely if you let them.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5658 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "real American" Georgie. A person who thinks that blacks are "apes" and "pickaninnies?" No thanks. When a person shoots an unarmed person in a scenario that the armed person initiated, that person should be tried by a jury. That's what happened. The system worked. Your glee at the death of an unarmed teenager is quite the endorsement of your religion. Have fun at mass in the morning.
My glee involves the fact that an innocent man was exonerated and that we still have the right to self defense in this country.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5659 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your life so full of fear and hate that this verdict is that important to you? If you were as politically astute as you pretend to be, you would be seriously concerned about the electoral fallout from this.
Obama inflamed this, and there will be backlash.

I could give two f*cks about the GOP since they care little about stopping amnesty.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5660 Jul 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost it.
Shut up and go away, this is justice for the crime of the Occupiers victory. Which of course he got by ramping up Anti White Racism from this shooting.
I lost what?

You are going to wake up tomorrow in the same America you woke up in today, Karl.
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#5661 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one, am sick and tired of 13% of the populace screwing over this great country. I have never been anywhere near right of center, but I am moving closer that direction every day.

Ivy League-ISIS

#5662 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job bringing Jesus into this. "Dear Jesus. Please make the jury acquit George Zimmerman. I want to go to Florida and shoot me some pickaninnies. Sincerely, George." You are a real piece of work.
You've gone loopy.

At least Reader had the dignity to not whine on here.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5663 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Inciting is OK, though, under Ohio law?
I don't understand your question?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5664 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
See, Che, they can answer a question nicely if you let them.
Really? You seem to be a troll now.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5665 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. This nation is fed up with punks and with the demonization of whites. And if Zimmerman had been found guilty, self defense laws in this country would have been on life support.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5666 Jul 13, 2013
In O'Mara's last response to questions, he calmly lambasted the media ["you guys"] for their pretrial assassination of Zimmerman, and the state for bringing charges they could never hope to prove.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5667 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My glee involves the fact that an innocent man was exonerated and that we still have the right to self defense in this country.
You couldn't be honest to save your life.
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#5668 Jul 13, 2013
Nancy Grace is one big douche bag......balling here eyes out on CNN like her dog died...Go f*ck yourself you goofy bitch.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#5669 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost what?
You are going to wake up tomorrow in the same America you woke up in today, Karl.
The night is young...

Ivy League-ISIS

#5670 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost what?
The thugs will walk with more fear, and the racial consciousness of millions of my people have been awakened.

When the war comes, this will be remembered as the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My love 34 min Big Johnson 6
Hey Whitecop 1 hr Escondito 4
Drunken stroke victim incites holy war 1 hr Escondito 63
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr Escondito 198
I wonder how many hungry libs took a knee... 1 hr fat tired old and... 3
Trump, Give Our Country a Christmas Present...R... 1 hr Escondito 33
How can I get another chance? 1 hr See ess 5
Fire Bob Mueller, Mueller Must Go, Trump Is Bos... 8 hr Male 22

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web