The George Zimmerman Case!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5589 Jul 13, 2013
A Photo Brought to You by Holder, Obama & Sharpton

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-ph...

by Doug Ross

Justice is blind, except in the case of George Zimmerman.

There have been 1,000 shootings in Chicago so far this year, hundreds of them fatal and many involving innocent young children.

Where are Obama, Holder, and Sharpton to decry this senseless violence? Oh, that's right: most of it's black-on-black violence, which doesn't help divide the country along racial lines... nor help advance their political agenda.

My bad. Sorry I asked.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5590 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are pretty butthurt by Reader. My point was, quite simply, there are many posters here who claim to absolutely know what the proper verdict is and will be crying about all kinds of conspiracies when it is one they don't like. They could all learn from the article you posted that points out the jury knows more than all of us. I couldn't care less about your personal vendetta.
As I stated before, the difference is they put some thought into their verdicts. Second, you're an odd duck. Obviously vendettas are important to you, judging by your postings here.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5593 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mere speculation. More likely, there is a majority that wants to convict on murder 2, and a couple who are refusing and the deliberations have turned to a potential manslaughter compromise. A hung jury is much more likely than a complete acquittal at this point. There is absolutely no way to conclude that there is currently a unanimous decision on murder 2.
You are truly desperate. Every indication coming from the courtroom leads to Murder 2 being kaput.

Hilliard, OH

#5594 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt the justice department will try to force it.
And then they'll still file their own "civil rights" action.

Hilliard, OH

#5595 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he's found guilty of a felony, there will be one less Democrat voter in Florida...
I'd say there's been one less Democrat voter in Florida since the day of his PBGI-mandated arrest in April of 2012.

Location hidden

#5596 Jul 13, 2013
Acquittal.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#5597 Jul 13, 2013
Not guilty

Let the riots begin

Hilliard, OH

#5598 Jul 13, 2013
YES!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!
WE WON!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#5599 Jul 13, 2013
10:03 PM Eastern time
Zimmerman found not guilty.
Peace

Location hidden

#5600 Jul 13, 2013
As a compassionate conservative, I request that someone please assist Reader to her feet and to the nearest mental health center.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5601 Jul 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And the states attorney examined the evidence and found otherwise.
Apparently they need assistance in learning how to present that "otherwise" convincingly to a jury.

NOT GUILTY.

Location hidden

#5602 Jul 13, 2013
George Zimmerman, please sue Seminole County.
And NBC.
And CNN.
And the DOJ.

And renounce the Democrat Party. They all hate you.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5603 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman not guilty.

Hilliard, OH

#5604 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5605 Jul 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Doc, I notice you couldn't be bothered to respond to any factual issues that I raised in terms of forensic evidence. Just sorta threw out a few insults and left.
Guess the facts spoke on their own.

Now they are saying that the family is saying justice never meant a conviction. WHAT?!
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#5606 Jul 13, 2013
NOT freaking guilty!!!

How many ways are there to say...

"We told you so"

Lol!

Hilliard, OH

#5607 Jul 13, 2013
ABC's people are having a fit, except for Dan Abrams.

Hilliard, OH

#5608 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5609 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly desperate. Every indication coming from the courtroom leads to Murder 2 being kaput.
Desperate? Why does everything have to be so personal with you. My life hasn't changed one little bit since his acquittal. I have the same stuff to do tomorrow. Florida has created a wild west scenario with its self defense laws, but I don't live in Florida so it doesn't matter to me much.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5610 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some crimes do/don't get prosecuted depending on who whines/doesn't whine about it; and some people get all bent out of shape over some non-prosecutions but not others.
And? What does one have to do with the other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planned parenthood videos appall even pro choic... 1 min d pantz 229
More climate "science" 1 min WhackoBird 137
Planned Parenthood founded on racism 1 min Seriouslady 20
Poll Who Do You Support For President 1 min d pantz 255
Those Pesky Christians Hate the Constitution 1 min Ecossais 5
For Cat Lovers Only! 1 min Kelly Joanne Cannon 154
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... 10 min Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages