Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5567 Jul 13, 2013
Must-see interview with Channa Lloyd. This woman will be going places - best of luck to her!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerm...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5568 Jul 13, 2013
Go to the left, scroll down, click on "Who is the Zimmerman team's black..."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerm...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5569 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Dinner break for the jury.
Heard the Court was providing skittles and tea.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5570 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOHHH...tough talkin PickaPaco.
woof
You're pissed, aren't you, Eric? No Murder 2 and most likely no manslaughter.
Yes, I dare the white race panderers and black racists to retry if it's 5-1 against conviction for manslaughter. They'll be responsible for two riot events over the course of a a year.

Hilliard, OH

#5571 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the Court was providing skittles and tea.
woof
What about the Robitussin? Can have one without the other two according to the late, unlamented Ashtray.

Hilliard, OH

#5572 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure. That's an easier leap than murder 2
woof
If all six can agree that Murder 2 is out, then it's reasonable to believe at least one will say no to a manslaughter conviction.

Hilliard, OH

#5573 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusing... Make the question more direct.
woof
He means that even though this jury said no to Murder 2, if they are hung on manslaughter the state can retry on both charges, not just manslaughter.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5574 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the only one who gave repeated play-by-play instructional legal analyses because, after all, she had viewed the documents online and then watched the teevee coverage.
But she is one of many who have declared what they believe the proper verdict to be, which is the subject of the article you cited.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#5575 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He means that even though this jury said no to Murder 2, if they are hung on manslaughter the state can retry on both charges, not just manslaughter.
Your having to restate Ebobs questions proves Duke is no lawyer. He can't understand the question and statement Ebob there is no way he could ever understand any legal filing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5576 Jul 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but if they unanimously vote no on murder 2 they don't have to be unanimous in rejecting the lesser included charge. in other words if they weren't unanimous on murder 2 that results in a hung jury and potentially a new trial. if they can't agree on manslaughter no biggie he gets off
Don't know the Florida law on this, but in Ohio, if they acquit on the main charge and don't reach a verdict on the lesser, the defendant could still be retried on the lesser charge.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5577 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>WFTV's analysts make it sound like Murder 2 is completely off the table, so all six jurors must have rejected it. The question is how many are possibly leaning in favor of a manslaughter conviction.
That's mere speculation. More likely, there is a majority that wants to convict on murder 2, and a couple who are refusing and the deliberations have turned to a potential manslaughter compromise. A hung jury is much more likely than a complete acquittal at this point. There is absolutely no way to conclude that there is currently a unanimous decision on murder 2.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5578 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>If it's 5-1 against conviction, I dare the state to retry the case.
Do you double dog dare them?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5579 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He means that even though this jury said no to Murder 2, if they are hung on manslaughter the state can retry on both charges, not just manslaughter.
If the jury votes to acquit on the murder two, he can't be retried on it regardless of the vote on the lesser.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#5580 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But she is one of many who have declared what they believe the proper verdict to be, which is the subject of the article you cited.
Reader's posts made the least logical, reasonable and legally defined sense. I'm tired of the professional masquerades by her (generally) and I'm tired of being lied about by her (personally). If you think she's getting picked on, well, point one finger and get two back is all I have to say about that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5581 Jul 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader's posts made the least logical, reasonable and legally defined sense. I'm tired of the professional masquerades by her (generally) and I'm tired of being lied about by her (personally). If you think she's getting picked on, well, point one finger and get two back is all I have to say about that.
Wow. You are pretty butthurt by Reader. My point was, quite simply, there are many posters here who claim to absolutely know what the proper verdict is and will be crying about all kinds of conspiracies when it is one they don't like. They could all learn from the article you posted that points out the jury knows more than all of us. I couldn't care less about your personal vendetta.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#5582 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure. That's an easier leap than murder 2
woof
easier leap maybe but that doesn't get you 6

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5583 Jul 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible relevance does that have to Zimmerman?
Wow!(shakes head)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5584 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!(shakes head)
I would love to hear your explanation. I hope it is more rational than Georgie's.

Planet Earth

#5585 Jul 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but if they unanimously vote no on murder 2 they don't have to be unanimous in rejecting the lesser included charge. in other words if they weren't unanimous on murder 2 that results in a hung jury and potentially a new trial. if they can't agree on manslaughter no biggie he gets off
I think all the jurors have to come to the same conclusion, whatever it is.

Planet Earth

#5586 Jul 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Which party stands to gain any leverage with voters or political power at the conclusion of this case?
Well, if he's found guilty of a felony, there will be one less Democrat voter in Florida...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 min Pale Rider 4,796
Rootin Tootin Putin 30 min UdintBuildThat 6
Censoring Male. 48 min They cannot kill ... 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 2 hr They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 2 hr TonyD2 466
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 8 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 14 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating