Since: Jan 12

United States

#5484 Jul 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Naw...no politics here:
"Thirty thousand protesters demanded an arrest and a trial, and we gave that to them..."
-Cecil Smith, Sanford Police chief, Friday, July 12, 2013.
We want Barabbas!
That's because Sanford police were going to sweep this case under the rug. The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman, but 'political influence' stopped him in his tracts. The public got involved because Zimmerman was told not to follow, he what he wanted to do anyway and a innocent kid gets killed.

Had Zimmerman been a black who was told by a quasi authority figure NOT to do something and he disobeyed causing the death of a white teen, wth do you think the cops would have done --told him to go home and chill out? Hell no! He'd be charged with aggregated murder instead.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5485 Jul 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Zimmerman been a black who was told by a quasi authority figure NOT to do something and he disobeyed causing the death of a white teen, wth do you think the cops would have done
quasi authority figure? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Way to reach WA,
a CIVILIAN radio dispatcher with NO AUTHORITY is what he was.

The "we don't need you to do that" advisement has nothing to do with the law regarding self defense.

Again also,
following is NOT against the law.

Whether or not Zimmerman listened to a suggestion from a civilian radio dispatcher has nothing to do with the law regarding justifiable homicide.

Justifiable fear of death or imminent bodily harm period the end.

http://grumpyelder.com/2013/07/wrong-side-of-...
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5486 Jul 12, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
quasi authority figure? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Way to reach WA,
a CIVILIAN radio dispatcher with NO AUTHORITY is what he was.
The "we don't need you to do that" advisement has nothing to do with the law regarding self defense.
Again also,
following is NOT against the law.
Whether or not Zimmerman listened to a suggestion from a civilian radio dispatcher has nothing to do with the law regarding justifiable homicide.
Justifiable fear of death or imminent bodily harm period the end.
http://grumpyelder.com/2013/07/wrong-side-of-...
Yep. Zimmerman was well within his rights to see where the shifty animal was and what it was doing.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#5487 Jul 12, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell really cares what the prosecution proved or not proved.

Pale did yo really state this? If so, this is the most stupid post you've ever made and that is saying a lot.

Worse than your claim that Oblamo would create 20M jobs in his second term. That making people pay to register a gun will reduce gun violence. That you are attractive and not fat. That a man has actually cared for you.......

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5488 Jul 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Spelling rapport as repore is down right embarrassing but it's too hard to edit a smartphone.
Bobby, I hold the title for pore spelling.
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#5489 Jul 12, 2013
Today, Zimmerman was described as a White Hispanic again. The average person who saw Zimmerman in a store would most assuredly describe him as Hispanic. His mother and all relatives on her side are definitely Hispanic in background so since the president weighed in when the news first broke would be appropriate to say he is White African American?

Has another classification been created or just for this trial?
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5490 Jul 12, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Today, Zimmerman was described as a White Hispanic again. The average person who saw Zimmerman in a store would most assuredly describe him as Hispanic. His mother and all relatives on her side are definitely Hispanic in background so since the president weighed in when the news first broke would be appropriate to say he is White African American?
For this trial the want to paint Zimmerman as a white man since he is a gun owner and in a gated community. Had zimmerman lived at.the edge of the hood and been so dark you would think he was.just.pulled from a burning charcoal packaging plant nothing about his skin tone would be mentioned.

Columbus, OH

#5491 Jul 12, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Well, can you explain why Zimmerman calls himself a white man, especially since that's his description on his Florida drivers license! Now psychoanalyze that.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#5492 Jul 12, 2013
Conservative wrote:
This is why diversity people (liberal negroes, gays, feminists) are so crazy.

Evidently some Hispanics choose to act "White" while others choose to act more like Negroes, victim cult perspective.

A White Hispanic or independent Blacks like Clarence Thomas are considered the enemy by Obama and must be punished. Ghetto type inner city Blacks on the other hand are children, not responsible for themselves or capable of acting in a thoughtful or independent manner.

Columbus, OH

#5493 Jul 13, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why diversity people (liberal negroes, gays, feminists) are so crazy.
Evidently some Hispanics choose to act "White" while others choose to act more like Negroes, victim cult perspective.
A White Hispanic or independent Blacks like Clarence Thomas are considered the enemy by Obama and must be punished. Ghetto type inner city Blacks on the other hand are children, not responsible for themselves or capable of acting in a thoughtful or independent manner.
Oh really! And you're around ghetto people to see all this first hand!. And those 'white Hispanics' you people love to hold up on high, you know, the ones who import 98% of the cocaine into the US. Don't be so quick to spout your ignorance.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5495 Jul 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Well, can you explain why Zimmerman calls himself a white man, especially since that's his description on his Florida drivers license! Now psychoanalyze that.
Is your height and weight correct on your license? Apparently 40% of people nationwide fudge that info by an average of an extra inch of height a reduction of 15 pounds.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5496 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Is your height and weight correct on your license? Apparently 40% of people nationwide fudge that info by an average of an extra inch of height a reduction of 15 pounds.
Uh oh...just checked my license. I'm 6' and 400# with blue eyes and red hair. On the to do list today, BMV to correct that.

Hilliard, OH

#5497 Jul 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh...just checked my license. I'm 6' and 400# with blue eyes and red hair. On the to do list today, BMV to correct that.
Reader's says she's black.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5498 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Reader's says she's black.
Yours says you are an idiot. Nothing to correct there!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5499 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Is your height and weight correct on your license? Apparently 40% of people nationwide fudge that info by an average of an extra inch of height a reduction of 15 pounds.
I hear there's some topix posters who lie about their education.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5500 Jul 13, 2013
Pure corruption.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013-07-13...

State Attorney Angela Corey Fires Information Techonology Director who Raised Concerns in Trayvon Martin Case

by David Bauerlein

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

The letter contended Kruibos did a poor job overseeing the information technology department, violated public records law for retaining documents, and noted he was questioned in March when the office was trying to determine who had leaked personnel information obtained through a computer breach.

In an interview Friday, Kruidbos denied the allegations in the letter, which was written by Cheryl Peek, the managing director of the State Attorney’s Office.

He said he had acted in good faith about “genuine concerns.” He said he had been proud to work at the State Attorney’s Office and feared the letter would cripple his chances at finding another job to support his family, including a 4-month-old son.

“I don’t have any regrets,” he said,“but I am terrified about the future and what that will end up being.”

His attorney Wesley White — who resigned from the State Attorney’s Office in December and is a critic of Corey — said the firing was aimed at sending a message to office employees “that if they feel like there is wrongdoing,” they should not disclose it or seek legal guidance from a private attorney.

“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said.“The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process.”....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5501 Jul 13, 2013
Undue influence.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/11...

‘Justice for Trayvon’: Audio Released of DOJ Member Urging Action Against George Zimmerman

by Jessica Chasmar

The legal watchdog Judicial Watch released an audio recording Thursday of a Department of Justice staffer urging Sanford, Fla., city officials and the minority advocacy group Dream Defenders to seek justice for Trayvon Martin, because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”....

Hilliard, OH

#5502 Jul 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear there's some topix posters who lie about their education.
woof
I agree. You, Rhino and RU are perfect examples.

Hilliard, OH

#5503 Jul 13, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours says you are an idiot. Nothing to correct there!
Perhaps you could post a sample license and show us where that information is to be found.
You used to be sharp, Johnson. Now you've been reduced to the level of a fifth grader when you attempt any sort of humorous retort. What happened, Bruce? Didn't listen to Nancy Reagan, did you?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5504 Jul 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. You, Rhino and RU are perfect examples.
Colby, no doubt!!!

And within a few minutes of berating Johnson for acting like a schoolboy.

Excellent!!!

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 49 min Pale Rider 4,843
I found Mr Tea 59 min Reality Speaks 13
convert to islam online and become a muslim 1 hr PEGIDA will stand 4
Transportation Insider: Outgoing COTA trustee p... 2 hr Latrina Waters 7
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Big Papa Tea 321
Scammer 4 hr GlitterSucks 9
COPS lives MATTER 19 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE