Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about 50/50. Zimmerman may have done it, but I don't think the prosecution proved it.
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
In Florida.
We all know he was in Florida you stupid fool. And you have the gumption, to write about the prosecution. Just about the time I think you are fairly smart Tony D2, you write something real stupid. You remind me of French Checker Players, they start real good, then before the game has ended, they play real stupid. That is you Tony like a French Checker Player. Your ignorance only tells me, you didn't pay any attention to what the Prosecution was saying.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Tony, have you ever been in a fight were BOTH participants were on top from wrestling and rolling around ??? You people are not using your common sense and logic when thinking about what happens during a fight.
This is true, those lawyers, wouldn't know the first thing about a fight. What will those women(jury)know about a fight, about as much as I know about landing a Boeing 727.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

What trial are you watching, Fry Queen? Liar, aggressor?

You thought OJ was innocent too.

Zimmerman is innocent of murder, manslaughter or whatever they make up.

Both men were guilty of poor judgement in a situation that ended a life.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

And congrats on winning your 7th straight Fry eating contest in Warsaw KY July 4!

12 lbs of fries in 10 minutes is quite a feat!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't Ashtray go home? His body lay 210 feet from his father's girlfriend's front door.
Dumb George was the adult in that situation.

Shows Zimmerman's level of intelligence to argue with a teenager.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a criminal law expert, but it seems to me that putting someone on trial without probable cause is not a whole lot different from having Zimmerman have to prove his innocence as opposed to the State having to prove his guilt.
It just seems unfair that we have lawless apparatchiks running around making these kinds of decisions.
Glad you started opining again on this case. Although not your expertise, your insight is great. No different than if someone asked me about pediatric nutrition, not my forte, but could give advice. Thanks Bobby.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Bobby, want your opinion about going after lesser charges.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

sounded wrong at first. but I later found out that this is normal in Florida and it is not uncommon for the judge to grant such a request to the prosecution
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
1.“These A-holes, they always get away."
2. Pursue
3. Lied
4. 204 lbs./ 158 lbs.
5. Man is stronger at 28 years of age verses a boy that had just turned 17 years old.
6. We have to fill in the part for the DEAD 17 year old. He can't testify.
Ur really smart :)
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>What is your opinion? Have you ever been in a real fight? The young boy, zigged and zagged. Where was Zimmerman?
I get in trouble at school for fighting I always get beat up and when the teacher calls dad hits me
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Why?

woof
exactly
no one

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>This is true, those lawyers, wouldn't know the first thing about a fight. What will those women(jury)know about a fight, about as much as I know about landing a Boeing 727.
u must be really tuff and specially scary

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Why Zimmerman Prosecutors Should Be Disbarred

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/why_th...

Unbelievable.
Let's not forget Nelson also.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
woof
I'd like to see that law.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Joking Tony.
What I'm saying is that if you start a fight, you shouldn't be surprised if lethal forced gets used against you, and suddenly, you find yourself employing self defense.
woof
As you would have the right to do.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell really cares what the prosecution proved or not proved.
Everyone should, because if we didn't have the concept of prosecutorial proof, a lot more innocent people would be convicted.

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" - Blackstone
Just because a Black boy died, is no excuse to kill someone. Where is common sense?
Prosecution proved Zimmerman to be a liar.
Perhaps, but they DIDN'T prove that he didn't defend himself.
Prosecution proved Zimmerman was the aggressor.
Perhaps, but they DIDN'T prove that he didn't defend himself.
A bullet killed an innocent teen that night, a teen that had committed no crime that night.
If he struck Zimmerman first, that's a crime.
There is some talk that Travon, had smoked marijuana. What teen today hasn't? There was no way Zimmerman knew that, he was only guessing. Those trace amounts were not near the drugs George W. Bush has done in his lifetime. They all but zapped his mind, no wonder he was a babbling fool in the White House.
The prosecution, made a compelling case of murder.
Not to a discerning mind.
I wonder why the Court didn't ask Zimmerman to make a scream like that on the tape.
Read the fifth amendment.
Give him 5 tries. That scream was a kid, not some man.
I hope they put the killer away for at least 20 years. We can't allow someone to walk, when he has killed without cause. It will surely set a poor example for murder cases across America for years to come, if he walks.
No it won't. Each will be judged according to the evidence presented.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know he was in Florida you stupid fool. And you have the gumption, to write about the prosecution. Just about the time I think you are fairly smart Tony D2, you write something real stupid. You remind me of French Checker Players, they start real good, then before the game has ended, they play real stupid. That is you Tony like a French Checker Player. Your ignorance only tells me, you didn't pay any attention to what the Prosecution was saying.
What he said, a lot, was "Could have" or "May have".

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

When the judge forced Zimmerman to answer the question of whether or not he was going to testify, she violated his Miranda rights.

If he was going to testify, he would have been called, if he wasn't, the defense would have rested, therefore the question was totally unnecessary and improper.

What I don't know is if the jury was in the room at the time the question was asked. If they were, it could have influenced them as to Zimmerman's credibility.

Appealable issue?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
Bobby, want your opinion about going after lesser charges.
Its a "lesser included charge", which means that when one is charged with the greater offense, all of the elements of the lesser charge are also elements required to be proven to obtain a conviction for the greater charge as well.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
When the judge forced Zimmerman to answer the question of whether or not he was going to testify, she violated his Miranda rights.
If he was going to testify, he would have been called, if he wasn't, the defense would have rested, therefore the question was totally unnecessary and improper.
What I don't know is if the jury was in the room at the time the question was asked. If they were, it could have influenced them as to Zimmerman's credibility.
Appealable issue?
I don't believe the jury was seated in the courtroom at the time.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 18 min Seriouslady 53
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min woo-boy 29,470
How Green Friendly Are You? (Quiz) 1 hr GreenixPC 1
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 4
Ex-police officer expected to plead guilty in c... (Dec '12) 2 hr Child please 8
tmpbitl 5 hr bosco 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••